Dr B.R. Ambedkar Institute of Dental Sciences and Hospital Patna is one of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Bihar. The college is popularly known as Dr BR Ambedkar Dental College Patna and was founded in 1990. The college is affiliated with Magadh University of Health Sciences and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India.
- NEET Rank Predictor 2021: NEET UG Rank Calculator Predict My NEET 2021 Rank
- September 19, 2021 Now you can get latest NEET Updates on Telegram Subscribe
- September 14, 2021 Phase 2 Registration Before Results, Application form will be available soon
- September 12, 2021 NEET 2021 Answers Key Released by various Institute Check Here
This article will provide you with detailed information about Dr B.R. Ambedkar Institute of Dental Sciences and Hospital Patna (Dr BR Ambedkar Dental College), Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Status, Facilities available, and complete college review.
पाए इस Dental College के लिए Counselling Service: +91-9873056333
|[ Page Index ]|
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Sample Papers
5. Fee Structure
9. Ranking and Reputation
10. Contact Address
11. Frequent Asked Questions
Dr B.R. Ambedkar Institute of Dental Sciences and Hospital Patna
Before completing the college review, look at Dr BR Ambedkar Dental College Patna’s major details.
|College Name||Dr B.R. Ambedkar Institute of Dental Sciences and Hospital Patna|
|Popular Name||Dr BR Ambedkar Dental College Patna|
|Location||Patna, Andhra Pradesh|
|Affiliated to||Magadh University|
|Affiliated by||Dental Council of India (DCI)|
|Courses offered||BDS, MDS|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Crash Course|
|BDS College in Bihar||Dental College in Bihar|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Magadh University
- Approved by: DCI
- Aid Status: Private
- Academic Block
- Hospital Block
- Lecture Halls
- Examination Hall
- Sporting Excellence
- Looking beyond academics
- Ragging & Tobacco-Free Campus
Below we discuss, let us look at the courses overview offered by Dr B.R. Ambedkar Institute of Dental Sciences and Hospital Patna.
Dr BR Ambedkar Dental College provides quality education and offers the following UG course.
|BDS||50||4 years+1 Year Internship|
Dr BR Ambedkar Dental College provides quality education and offers the following MDS course for 3 years.
Faculty & Staff
The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplifting the health care education and output delivery system for its people.
Below is the admission Procedure for the important Courses which came under Regional Dental College Guwahati. The Candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Courses: NEET MDS
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria
|Bihar NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Bihar NEET UG Counselling|
For PG Courses: Bihar NEET MDS Counselling
|Bihar NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
Here have to provide NEET-UG 2021 Sample Papers that will help you to crack NEET-UG 2021 examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Chemistry Sample Papers
Biology Sample Papers
NOTE:- To see more sample papers follow this link
|NEET UG 2021 Hand Notes||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2021 Revision Notes||Click Here|
|NEET UG 2021 Sample Paper||Click Here|
Fees Structure of Dr BR Ambedkar Dental College for undergraduate and postgraduate.
|Tuition Fee||4,00,000/- (Per Year)|
|Hostel Fee||Non A/C: 7000/- (Per Month)|
A/C Room: 10,000/- (Per Month)
|Transportation Charges||6000/- (Per Year)|
The scholarships recognize the merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India
|Central Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Top Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Bihar Scholarship Scheme||Click Here|
Apart from these scholarship schemes, one can also apply for various educational loans offered by banks in India. You may also check these popular educational loans.
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET UG 2021 Cutoff
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50th percentile.
NEET UG 2021 (Declared)
Candidates can check the NEET 2021 cut off which is released by NTA on the 16th of October:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||720-147|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
NEET 2019 Qualifying Percentile
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET MDS 2021 Cutoff
National Board of Examination declares the cutoff of NEET MDS. The NEET MDS 2021 cutoff is the minimum marks needed to score to qualify for the exam by the candidate. The cutoff score will depend on Various factors that link the exam’s difficulty level, the number of applications and availability of seats, among others. The merit list will have the names of only those candidates who will qualify according to NEET MDS Cutoff 2021.
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff Marks|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||250|
NOTE:- To know about more NEET-MDS cut-offs of previous years. Follow the link.
Bihar NEET 2021 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Bihar combined entrance competitive examination board to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Bihar State Counselling.
Counselling Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Candidates applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Bihar must register themselves for the NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the online portal’s preferences.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidates’ choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Note: To Know more about BDS Counselling of Bihar. Click Here
Other Nearest states Counselling procedure
|West Bengal BDS Counselling||Click here|
|Uttar Pradesh BDS Counselling||Click here|
|Jharkhand NEET BDS Counselling||Click here|
NEET MDS Counselling
For aspirants applying to Dr BR Ambedkar Dental College, the following flow chart shows the short but important information about the counselling procedure.
Note: To Know more about MDS Counselling of Bihar. Click Here
Other Nearest states Counselling procedure
|West Bengal MDS Counselling||Click here|
|Uttar Pradesh MDS Counselling||Click here|
|Jharkhand NEET MDS Counselling||Click here|
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of Bihar Counselling Committee.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Popular Medical Entrance in India
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG)||Click Here|
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-PG)||Click Here|
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET MDS)||Click Here|
|All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS PG)||Click Here|
|Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER PG)||Click Here|
|All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET)||Click Here|
|Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER)||Click Here|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Dr BR Ambedkar Dental College Patna|
|College Review||Click Here|
Dr BR Ambedkar Dental College Patna
Address: Hari Om Nagar, New Bailey Road Patna, Bihar- 801503
Telephone No: 9835009590
Mobile No: 9835009590
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: http://ambedkardental.co.in
Popular MBBS Abroad Destination
|Name of Country||Link|
|MBBS in Russia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Ukraine||Click Here|
|MBBS in Kyrgyzstan||Click Here|
|MBBS in Armenia||Click Here|
|MBBS in the Philippines||Click Here|
|MBBS in Nepal||Click Here|
|MBBS in Bangladesh||Click Here|
|MBBS in Kazakhstan||Click Here|
Abroad 2021-22 Admission Support
|Live NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance|
|Talk to NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||Call Now +91-9999709233|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?|
|Admission 2021 Help Desk||Click Here|