Punjab NEET MDS Counselling 2022 will be conducted by the Directorate of Research and Medical Education, Punjab. Admission is a Dental college affiliated with the State Medical University Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) Punjab as per the NEET MDS Scorecard. MDS Admission is based on the NEET MDS 2022. To get MDS, Admission seekers can apply in all Private and Govt. Top Dental Colleges in Punjab. Throughout this article, we have listed the important dates of NEET MDS Punjab in their rank.
In this article, you will learn about Punjab NEET MDS Counselling Procedure and complete details like Admission, Courses, Important Dates, Fee Structure, Seat Allotment, Cutoff, Documents etc.
|Latest Update:-Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, has released the Punjab NEET PG Counselling revised provisional merit list under NRI candidates for Admission to MDS courses at bfuhs.ac.in/mdms/|
1. Quick Facts
2. Important Dates
3. Punjab NEET MDS Counselling 2022
4. Documents Required
5. Participating in MDS Colleges in Punjab
6. NEET MDS Cutoff 2022
7. Frequently Asked Question
We have mentioned the Punjab NEET MDS Entrance Exam overview. Let’s Look.
- Get Latest NEET MDS & State Wise NEET MDS Counselling News via Edufever News
|Counselling Name||Punjab NEET MDS Counselling 2022|
|Exam Name||NEET MDS 2022|
|Counselling Authority||Directorate of Research and Medical Education, Punjab|
|NEET MDS Counselling Date||To be announced|
|Counselling Mode||Online mode|
|NEET MDS Result||27 May 2022|
|Counselling Purpose||Admission to Postgraduate Dental Course|
|Exam Level||Postgraduate Exam at National-level|
|MDS Colleges in Punjab||Top Dental Colleges in Punjab|
Punjab NEET MDS Counselling Revised Dates (Out) 2022
Candidates have on the related dates to Tamil Nadu NEET MDS 2022 Counselling. You can check out mentioned in the table below.
|Event||NEET PG counselling dates|
|Display of Provisional Merit List||16.09.2022|
|Inviting objections to the provisional merit list Note: Objections are invited only by personal visit along with relevant documents/records in Admission Branch, BFUHS, Faridkot.||On 19.09.2022 (9.00 am to 4.00 pm)|
|Display of revised provisional merit list after considering objections (if any)||21.09.2022|
|Online filling of choices of college/speciality for all courses.Note: As per the All India counselling schedule, the result of All India Quota counselling will be declared on 28.09.2022. If any candidates to whom seats will be allotted through All India counselling want to change/remove the choices submitted by them, then he/she can alter/remove the choices on 29.09.2022 through login ID.||23.09.2022 to |
|Processing of seat allotment|
|Display of Provisional allotment/result|
|Inviting objections to the provisional allotment (if any) by the NEET PG aspirants Note: Objections are invited only by personal visit along with relevant documents/records in Admission Branch, BFUHS, Faridkot during working hours only.|
On 07.10.2022 Upto 11.00 AM
|In case there is any change in provisional allotment after considering objections, the same will be displayed on the university website on|
|Reporting by candidates to respective allotted college and deposition of six-month fee through university payment gateway available on the university website in candidate’s login|
Punjab NEET MDS Revised Provisional Merit List 2022 (Out)
BFUHS has released the Punjab NEET MDS Counselling revised provisional merit list under NRI candidates for Admission to MDS courses. The candidates we have mentioned below are in the table.
|Punjab NEET MDS Combined Merit list||Click Here|
|Punjab NEET MDS Merit list NRI||Click Here|
Punjab NEET MDS Provisional Merit Lists 2022 (Out)
Punjab NEET MDS has released the Provisional Merit list and NRI Merit list. You can check the information given in the table below
|Provisional Merit List for MDS Courses||Click Here|
Punjab NEET MDS Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate of Research and Medical Education, Punjab, to get themselves registered for NEET MDS Punjab State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Punjab NEET MDS 2022, Let us first have a look at the Punjab NEET MDS Counselling schedule.
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1:- Registration Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website http://punjabmedicaleducation.org/.
- For registration, seekers will use his/her NEET MDS roll no. and email registration in All India NEET MDS and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-MDS registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment, after which an SMS will be sent to his/her registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET-MDS registration) confirming successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment candidate will get Transaction and Registration no. on his/her registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates who are willing to attend the counselling process to grade their MDS Dental seat in desired Dental College must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the http://punjabmedicaleducation.org/
- After paying security money and are state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available as per the earlier scheduled applicant would be able to take a printout of his/her online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter rank in the State merit list reference shall be AI-NEET-MDS 2022.
- The final merit list will be prepared as per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit the website- http://punjabmedicaleducation.org/
- Click on the Choice filling.
- Choice filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filling by using the NEET MDS roll number and password created at the time of you’ll registration.
– The choice filling can be done in several session but remember to save and continues otherwise you’ll lose your work.
– A choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, the filling is over, the seat allotment list will be declared online.
Step-5:- Seat allotment:
- Login to the website Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
- If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining even then you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. if your seat is upgraded then the previous allotment will be automatic.
- The online process will do the seat allotment on a merit cum option basis.
- Physically handicapped category candidates are essentially required to be physically present before the medical board constituted by dates will be available on the website http://punjabmedicaleducation.org/
- Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state
government, applicable on the date of counselling.
- OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
- Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and thereafter during the course of study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and/or any benefit of acquiring a seat subsequently. Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
- Candidates will be checked for their identity at the time of admission. If it does not match it will be counted as unfair means and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
- If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date he/she shall forfeit any right of admission on the basis of said counselling/allotment.
- The ncexercised by the candidate in the online counselling, the option is not be altered under any circumstances.
- No request for re-allotment of seats already allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
NEET MDS Counselling Flow Chart
For candidates who are applying to MDS courses offered by various medical colleges the following flow chart is.
NEET MDS Counselling Factors
National Board of Examinations (NBE) conducting the counselling below given factors.
- All India 50% quota seats for MDS courses (all states)
- State quota seats for MDS courses for all States/Union territories of India.
- MDS courses at all Private Dental Colleges, Institutions & Universities all across the country
- MDS courses at Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.
- Screening exam for dental surgeons (BDS & MDS) for Short Service Commission in Army Dental Corps
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- NEET MDS 2022 scorecard
- NEET MDS 2022 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Participating in MDS Colleges in Punjab
To know which colleges are participating in MDS Colleges in Punjab, we have mentioned the table for participating Colleges.
|S. No||College Name||Link Here|
|1.||Adesh Institute of Dental Sciences & Research, Bathinda||Click Here|
|2.||Baba Jaswant Singh Dental College Hospital & Research Institute, Ludhiana||Click Here|
|3.||Christian Dental College, Ludhiana||Click Here|
|4.||Dasmesh Institute of Research & Dental Sciences, Faridkot||Click Here|
|5.||Desh Bhagat Dental College & Hospital, Muktsar||Click Here|
|6.||Genesis Institute of Dental Sciences & Research, Ferozepur||Click Here|
|7.||Gian Sagar Dental College & Hospital, Patiala||Click Here|
|8.||Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Patiala||Click Here|
|9.||Luxmi Bai Institute of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Patiala||Click Here|
|10.||National Dental College & Hospital, Gulabgarh||Click Here|
|11.||Pb. Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Amritsar||Click Here|
|12||Sri Guru Ram Das Institute of Dental Sciences & Research, Amritsar||Click Here|
Top Specialization MDS
Here is the complete list of thIndia’sop 10 NEET MDS Courses. Let’s check out the complete information about MDS Courses.
|Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics||Periodontology|
|Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||Oral Medicine and Radiology|
|Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics||Public Health Dentistry|
|Prosthodontics||Oral Pathology and Microbiology|
NEET MDS Cutoff 2022 (Out)
By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to the MDS course as mentioned in the information Bulletin for NEET-MDS 2022, the cutoff scores for various categories are as follows:-
|General and EWS||50||263|
|General and EWS – PH||45||245|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40||227|
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff Representative Graphic
NEET MDS 2021 Cutoff
NEET MDS 2021, as mentioned in the information about NEET-MDS 2021, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:-
|General and EWS||50||259|
|General and EWS – PH||45||243|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40||227|
Frequently Asked Question
If a candidate is not allotted in the second round, will his/her seat in the first round will be cancelled?
The seats allotted in round one will not be cancelled. If a candidate is not allotted a seat in the second round of NEET MDS counselling 2022, their seat in round one will be considered.
How many seats are in NEET MDS?
NEET MDS exam is a computer-based Exam containing a total of 240 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). The entrance test will be conducted for 6,228 seats offered in various dental colleges in the country.
How many attempts can we give for the NEET MDS exam?
Ans: According to officials, General/OBC candidates were able to attempt only 3 times for the NEET examination up to the age of 25 years, while SC/ST could attempt the same (3 times) up to the age of 30 years.
Is the NEET MDS cutoff revised?
Ans: Yes, if there are seats left vacant even after the mop-up round of counselling. The exam conducting authority in consultation with the government of India, will lower the NEET MDS cutoff.