National Dental College & Hospital Gulabgarh is are one of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Punjab. The college is popularly known as National Dental College Gulabgarh and it was founded in the year 1999-2000. The college is affiliated with Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Faridkot is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India. National Dental College & Hospital Gulabgarh is one of the best and growing dental colleges in Punjab. National Dental College Derabassi is providing clinical materials for the practical training of all students. it was started to serve students with the best dental care and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Now, this college has become synonymous with one of them.
- NEET Rank Predictor 2021: NEET UG Rank Calculator Predict My NEET 2021 Rank
- September 19, 2021 Now you can get latest NEET Updates on Telegram Subscribe
- September 14, 2021 Phase 2 Registration Before Results, Application form will be available soon
- September 12, 2021 NEET 2021 Answers Key Released by various Institute Check Here
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about National Dental College & Hospital Derabassi Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Facilities available, and complete college review.
National Dental College & Hospital Gulabgarh
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of National Dental College Gulabgarh.
|Name of Institute||National Dental College & Hospital Derabassi|
|Popular Name||National Dental College Derabassi, NDCH Derabassi|
|Year of Establishment||2000-01|
|Affiliated to||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot|
|Courses offered||BDS MDS|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Crash Course|
|Category||Dental College in Punjab|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot
- Approved by:– Dental Council of India
- Aid Status:– Private
- IT Infrastructure
Dental Chairs Details
|No.Of Dental Chairs||Academic Year|
National Dental College Gulabgarh offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs which are for 5 years as well as postgraduate programs which are for 3 years.
|MDS Conservative Dentistry||4||Three years|
|MDS Oral Surgery||2||Three years|
|MDS Pedodontics||3||Three years|
|MDS Periodontics||4||Three years|
Faculty & Staff
National Dental College Gulabgarh provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambiance of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Below mentioned the Admission procedure for the important courses which come under National Dental College Gulabgarh. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG dental Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET MDS dental Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
Here, below we provide the Eligibility criteria of the mentioned program for National Dental College Gulabgarh. It would be great to meet this criterion to get into this college.
|UG Courses||Candidate must have 10+2 in respective subject with 50% Aggregate marks.|
|PG Courses||Admission Seekers must have a BDS degree from a dental college recognized by DCI and completed an internship. Merit in the NEET MDS exam|
Fees Structure (Released)
Here, we have mentioned the fee structure along with the respective courses for only National Dental College Gulabgarh with going through with this information before filling the application form.
|Course||Govt. Quota||Management Quota|
NOTE: For 2nd, 3rd & 4th Year Tuition Fee with 10% increase in every year and for NRI Candidate the fell fee will be charged 44,000/-
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET UG 2021 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
Candidates can check the for NEET 2021 expected cut off examination given below as per the previous year trends:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||701-134|
|Unreserved PH (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||133-120|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
UG Cutoff 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NOTE-To know more about NEET UG Cut-off Click here
NEET MDS Cut Off
The NEET MDS cut off is the minimum marks that are needed to score as to qualify the exam by the candidates. National Board of Examination declares the cutoff of NEET MDS. The cutoff score will depend on various factors like the difficulty level of the exam, the number of applicants and availability of seats among others. The merit list will have the names of only those candidates who will qualify according to NEET MDS Cutoff.
|CATEGORY||Cut Off Score|
|General Physically disabled||517.2698|
|Other Backward Class||759.8726|
|Other Backward Class Physically handicapped||501.5115|
NEET MDS 2019 Cutoff
The Dental Council of India should lower the Cutoff for the 2019 session due to the number of seats remain unfilled. In an attempt to fill up the vacancy the cutoffs had to be diminished significantly as the count of candidates to that of the vacant seats were three times lower.
|CATEGORY||QUALIFYING PERCENTILE (MIN.)||NEET 2019 CUTOFF||REVISED PERCENTILE (MIN.)||REVISED NEET 2019 CUTOFF|
|General – PH||45th||232||20.835th||156|
NOTE- To know more about Punjab NEET MDS Cut-off Click here
Punjab NEET 2021 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate of Research and Medical Education, Punjab to get themselves registered for NEET MDS 2021 Punjab State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Punjab NEET MDS 2021, Let us first have a look at the Punjab NEET MDS Counselling schedule 2021.
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Maharashtra State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Maharashtra NEET 2021, Let us first have a look at the Maharashtra NEET 2021 Counselling schedule.
Before we speak the counselling procedure for Punjab NEET, Let us first have a look at the Type of NEET Counselling for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities, including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Maharashtra must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
NOTE- To know more about Punjab NEET Counselling Click here
|एक गलत Entry; पूरा Career बर्बाद 😲 NEET 2021 Counselling के गलतियों से बचें | अधिक जानकारी के लिए|
NEET MDS Counselling Flow Chart
Candidates who are applying to MDS courses offered by National Dental College Gulabgarh the following flow chart.
NOTE- To know more about Punjab NEET MDS Counselling Click here
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of following documents during counselling.
- NEET MDS scorecard
- NEET MDS Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||National Dental College and Hospital Gulabgarh|
National Dental College & Hospital Gulabgarh
Address: Village – Gulabgarh Dera Bassi Punjab-140507
Telephone No: 0176228261
Mobile No: 9814617474
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: http://nationaldentalcollege.org/