SGT Medical College, Hospital and Research Institute, Gurgaon is one of the premier medical colleges in Delhi-NCR region, it is mostly known as SGT Medical College Gurgaon is run by Dashmesh Educational Charitable Trust. The Institute was established in the year 2010, aims to provide quality education for the creation of centres of academic excellence for promoting studies of medical sciences.
SGT Medical College is affiliated with the Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences and approved by the Medical Council of India.
SGT Medical College Gurgaon
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of SGT Medical College, Hospital and Research Institute, Gurgaon.
|Name of Institute||SGT Medical College, Hospital and Research Institute, Gurgaon|
|Popular Name||SGT Medical College Gurgaon|
|Location||Near Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary Village Budhera, |
|Year of Establishment||2010|
|Affiliated||Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences|
|Approved||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|Courses offered|| |
|Category||Medical Colleges in Haryana|
Affiliation, Recognition, And Achievement
Affiliated with:- Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences
Approved by:- Medical Council Of India (MCI)
Aid status:- Private
- Blood bank
- Canteen Facility
- Pharmacy Shop
- Medical services
- Operation Theaters
- Ambulance facilities
- Emergency & Trauma Care
- Hospital kitchen and Mess facility
- Laboratories, Radio-diagnosis
SGT Medical College, Hospital and Research Institute, Gurgaon provides some of the quality programs under one roof.
The College offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||150||4.6+1 year Internship|
|MD ANESTHESIOLOGY||6||3 years|
|MD DERMATOLOGY||2||3 years|
|MD GEN MEDICINE||8||3 years|
|MD PATHOLOGY||4||3 years|
|MD PEDIATRICS||4||3 years|
|MD PSYCHIATRY||2||3 years|
|MD RADIO DIAGNOSIS||6||3 years|
|MD RESPIRATORY MEDICINE||2||3 years|
|MS GEN SURGERY||8||3 years|
|MS OBST & GYNAE||4||3 years|
|MS OPHTHALMOLOGY||2||3 years|
|MS ORTHOPEDICS||4||3 years|
|MS OTORHINOLARYNGOLOGY||2||3 years|
|MD Community Medicine||1||3 years|
|M.Sc MEDICAL ANATOMY||10||3 years|
|M.Sc MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY||10||3 years|
|M.Sc MEDICAL MICROBIOLOGY||10||3 years|
|M.Sc MEDICAL PHARMACOLOGY||10||3 years|
|M.Sc MEDICAL PHYSIOLOGY||10||3 years|
|MS ANESTHESIOLOGY||6||3 years|
|MD BIOCHEMISTRY||3||3 years|
|MD ANATOMY||2||3 years|
|MD MICROBIOLOGY||2||3 years|
|MD FORENSIC MEDICINE||2||3 years|
|MD PHARMACOLOGY||3||3 years|
|Master of Public Health||20||2 years|
|Ph. D. (Medical Pharmacology)||2||3 years|
|Ph. D. (Medical Biochemistry)||1||3 years|
|Ph. D. (Medical Microbiology)||2||3 years|
|Ph. D. (Medical Physiology)||2||3 years|
|Ph.D. (Medical Anatomy)||N/A||3 years|
Faculty & Staff
The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET PG Medical.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Admission through the National level exam NEET UG and NEET PG program.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
|UG Courses|| Candidates must have passed (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any state Board or Equivalent.|
Candidate should have secured a minimum 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech combined.
|PG Courses||Candidate must have graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS).|
|Courses||(Fee per annum)|
|MBBS||INR 18 Lakhs/-|
|Courses||(Total Course Fees)|
Note: The fee structure is subject to change.
The scholarships recognise merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Candidates can get many such scholarships updates by the Edufever Scholarship website.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
UG Cutoff 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
UG Cutoff 2018
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||691-119||6,34,897*|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||118-107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||118-96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||118-96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||118-96||54,653|
NEET PG Cutoff
To take admission in all India medical colleges for PG courses you have to meet the cutoff score with following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
PG Cutoff 2019
|Category||Min. qualify Criteria as per Information Bulletin||Cut-off Score as per qualifying |
criteria in Information Bulletin
|Revised min. qualifying criteria ||Revised cutoff Score|
|General||50th Percentile||340||44th Percentile||313|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th Percentile||295||34th Percentile||270|
|Persons with Disability||45th Percentile||317||39th Percentile||291|
Counselling Procedure for AIQ Quota
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Haryana must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2020. Counselling of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.Reporting to
- college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Aspirants who are applying to PG courses offered by SGT Medical College Gurugram
the following flow chart shows the short but important information about the counselling procedure.
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking And Reputation
|Name of Institute||SGT Medical College, Hospital And Research Institute|
- We would like to give this medical college 4.2 out of 5 stars the best MBBS college in Haryana.
SGT Medical College, Hospital And Research Institute
Address: Near Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary
Village Budhera, District Gurgaon
Phone: 0124 – 2278256
Fax: Fax: 0124 – 2278232
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Is there any chance of medical seat with NEET score of 450 in this college?
Answer: The availability of seats into the college solely depends upon the NEET Cutoff score. Depending upon the number of candidates applied for the test and the observation of the results, it can be said that scoring 450 will create a great chance for the college.
What does Free Exit for NEET counselling round one mean?
Answer: The Free exit in NEET Counselling 2019 means that if a candidate is allotted a seat in the round 1 of NEET 2019 counselling but do not report/join the allotted college then s/he will not be penalised and will be eligible to participate in the next round of counselling.
Question: What are freeze, Float and withdrawal choices shown in NEET counselling 2019 form?
Freeze (lock): A candidate, who is satisfied with the presently allotted seat to him and does not want to be considered for upgradations of the seat in any subsequent rounds of counselling is required to opt for the FREEZE/LOCK option.
Float: A candidate, who wants to confirm the seat presently allotted to him and also at the same time wants to be considered for upgradations of the seat in next Round of counselling on the basis of his/her already filled choices, is required to opt for the FLOAT option.
Withdraw: A candidate, who is not satisfied with the presently allotted seat to him/her and does not want to be considered for allotment in any subsequent rounds of counselling, should opt for the WITHDRAW option.
Question: When will the NEET counselling process start?
Answer: The schedule of the NEET counselling has not been released yet. However, it is likely to start in the second week of June 2019.
If a candidate is allotted a seat in round one but does not join the college then will s/he be considered eligible for the next round?
Answer: If a candidate is allotted a seat in the round one of NEET counselling 2019 then s/he will be given a choice to join the allotted college or not. Candidates who will not report or join the allotted college will also be considered eligible for round two.
Who is eligible to take the NEET-PG?
Aspirants who have MBBS degree or Provisional Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council and possess permanent/provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the MCI and those who have completed an internship or those who are expecting to complete it by March 31 are eligible to take the examination.
What is the test format for NEET-PG?
NEET-PG is conducted as a computer-based test. But it is not internet-based. The student will see questions on the computer screen and will have to answer by selecting the answer from the options given on the screen.
What is the duration and No. of questions of the test?
The duration to complete the exam is of 3 hours and will be conducted in a single session. There will be only one section consisting of 240 questions.
Do I have to report to a particular centre in order to participate in the counselling process of NEET PG 2019?
Answer: The whole counselling process (registration, choice filling and choice locking) is completely online. Candidates can participate in the NEET PG counselling 2019 from any place as convenience where they have access to a good internet connection.
If I have made any mistakes while registering for NEET-PG, can I make changes later to rectify?
Yes, If you have made mistakes to your application data, log in to the NEET-PG registration and scheduling website NBE website and select “Edit Profile” to make changes to your personal details. All the information can be edit except for the name and surname. The ability to edit application profile and application details will be available until the end of the registration window.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍