Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University Rohtak is located in Rohtak, Haryana, India. The College was established in 2008. It is a state university, and It is affiliated with UGC. The university incorporates Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma, Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (PGIMS), Postgraduate Institute of Dental Sciences, and several other colleges.
This article will provide you with detailed information about the Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University Fees Structure, Course offered, Seat Matrix, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete PBDSUHS Rohtak Address & more!
|[[ Page Index ]]|
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Pandit Bhagwat at Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak
Pt. Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Health Sciences and a deemed university, namely, Indian Institute of Management, which, presently, functions from the premises of the Maharshi Dayanand University. The College was established to fortify the weakest Section of the Nation, i.e. Rural population. Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University was started to serve students with the best Medical.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of the pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak.
Get Latest Updated on the Admission Notice, Fee, Cutoff, & Seat, of this Dental College!
- Get Latest NEET 2023 News by NTA via Edufever News
- Get Latest NEET UG & State Wise Counselling News via Edufever News
- Get Latest NEET PG & State Wise Counselling News via Edufever News
|College Name||Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak|
|Popular Name||Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University, PBDSUHS Rohtak|
|Location||Rohtak, Haryana, India.|
|College Type||Public university|
|Courses offered||BDS, MDS|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) Haryana|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Top Dental College in Haryana|
|Want NEET 2022 BDS Counselling Support?||Apply Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: UGC
- Approved By: DCI
- Aid Status: Public
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
These are Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak:
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University provides Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in various streams. Here, you can get information about Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University Courses offered with Intake and Duration details. Let’s have a look.
|BDS||4 years+1 Year Internship||100|
Here, you can learn about the Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University MDS Courses Offered with Duration.
|Oral Surgery||3 Years|
|Conservative Dentistry||3 Years|
|Oral Medicine||3 Years|
|Oral Pathology||3 Years|
This Section will provide detailed information about the Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|1 year||>General Anatomy, including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|2 years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|3 years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|4 years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in their skills and abilities. Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
This Section will provide detailed information about the Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University Admission Process. Let’s check the complete process and detail how the PBDSUHS Rohtak is taking admission.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
MDS Courses: NEET MDS
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For MDS Courses: NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria
|Haryana NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Haryana NEET UG Counselling|
For MDS Courses: Haryana NEET MDS Counselling
|Haryana NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Haryana NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Haryana Dental College Fee||Click Here|
|Haryana Pradesh NEET 2022 Seat Allotment List||Click Here|
|Top 10 BDS College in Haryana||Click Here|
|Haryana NEET 2022 Merit List||Click Here|
This Section will provide you with the Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Universit Fee structure for BDS & MDS Courses. Let’s check the fee structure.
|Tuition Fee including Development Charges||2,80,000/-|
|Tuition fee of NRI Students||44,000 US Dollar (for entire course)|
|College Security Refundable||1,00,000/-|
|Equipment and Maintenance charges||2500/-|
|Sports and Medical Charges||2000/-|
|Internet Charges (if provided)||1000/-|
|Hostel Fee||Not more than Rs. 75000/- or actual (whichever is|
less) + Mess Charges on actual basis. No charges for fan and lighting in the hostel.
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 & 2020 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cutoff marks 2021||Cutoff marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
हरियाणा एवं निजी कॉलेज के कटऑफ (UR/OBC/SC/ST) जाने क्लिक करें
NEET MDS 2022 Cut-off (Announced)
This section will provide detailed information about the NEET MDS 2022 expected cut-off for General and EWS, SC/ST/OBC, General and EWS – PH, and SC/ST/OBC – PH categories in percentile; candidates can check the expected cutoff here.
|Cut off score|
(Out of 960)
|SC/ST/OBC (Including PWD of|
|UR PWD||45th percentile||245|
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Graphical Representation)
NEET MDS 2021 & 2020 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Cutoff Marks (2020)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||243||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||227||250|
Haryana NEET 2022 Counselling
Haryana NEET counselling 2022 applications process is expected to start in the 1st week of September (tentatively). No official dates have been published about the counselling process by the MCC and DMER Haryana. The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate in it need to register on the official Website of DMER Haryana. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Haryana NEET 2022, Let us first look at the Haryana NEET 2022 Counselling information mentioned in this PDF.
Haryana NEET Counselling Process
- The first two rounds of counselling for Haryana MBBS/BDS 2022 admission will conduct online based on the mop-up round, which will conduct manually.
- New online registration will invite for a particular round of Haryana NEET-UG 2022 counselling.
- Depending upon the application received by DMER, Haryana will release the merit list after a particular Haryana NEET 2022 counselling round.
- Haryana merit list 2022 will be category-specific and separately released for government-aided medical, dental, private, and dental colleges.
- Candidates enlisted in the merit list for Haryana MBBS/BDS admissions 2022 must participate in the choice filling process.
- Seat allotment will be done based on the Haryana merit list 2022 and the choice which the applicants will fill.
- An allotment letter will be issued for the allotted seats for admission to Haryana MBBS/BDS courses; applicants can access the allotment letter by logging into their accounts.
*Note: To learn more about Haryana NEET counselling, Click Here
For aspirants applying to MDS courses offered by PBDSUHS Rohtak, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
*Note: To learn more about Haryana NEET MDS counselling, Click Here
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this College will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of Haryana Counselling Committee.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
This Section will provide you with the Ranking and Reputation of Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University Rohtak.
|Name of Institute||PBDSUHS Rohtak|
Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University Rohtak
Address: UH2, PGIMS Road, Dariyao Nagar, Rohtak, Haryana 124001
Official Website: www.uhsr.ac.in
Haryana NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Haryana NEET 2022 BDS Counselling Assistance||Apply Now|
|NEET 2022 BDS Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-7838438083|
|Dental Colleges Under 300 score||Apply Now|
|Study Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Is PBDSUHS Rohtak fees expensive?
A. No, the PBDSUHS Rohtak fee is affordable.
Q. Does the PBDSUHS Rohtak have a hostel?
A. Yes, the PBDSUHS Rohtak provides hostel facilities.
Q. How to get admission to the PBDSUHS Rohtak?
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to the PBDSUHS Rohtak.
Q. Can I know the exact location of the PBDSUHS Rohtak?
A. UH2, PGIMS Road, Dariyao Nagar, Rohtak, Haryana 124001.
Q. Is the PBDSUHS Rohtak government or private?
A. PBDSUHS Rohtak is a Pvt. college.
Mere general category me 100 score h pgii cet me kya mujhe ddu karnal clg me admission mil skta h 🙏🙏