Tripura NEET counselling seat matrix 2018 is the number of seats available in various private and state Medical and Dental colleges of the state Tripura. The seat matrix of Bihar NEET Counselling 2018 will help you to choose the college of your dream. The counselling procedure will be based on one’s NEET Scorecard and will be managed by the Directorate of Medical Education, Health & Family Welfare Government of Tripura. Throughout the article, you will get to know about Tripura NEET Seat Matrix for MBBS/BDS courses for the academic year 2018-19.
- 1 Tripura NEET Seat Matrix for MBBS/BDS.
- 2 Tripura NEET counselling seat matrix 2018
- 3 NEET Seat Matrix PDF
- 4 Contact Details
Tripura NEET Seat Matrix for MBBS/BDS.
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate of Medical Education, Health & Family Welfare Government of Tripura to get themselves registered for NEET 2018 Tripura State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Tripura NEET 2018, Let us first have a look at the Tripura NEET 2018 Counselling schedule.
Tripura MBBS/BDS Counselling Schedule 2018
Here, in this section, we have updated the official schedule for the NEET counselling in Tripura 2018.
|Application form starts from||25th June to 28th June 2018|
|Choice Filling Starts||29th June to 30th June 2018|
|Result/Seat Allotment||3rd July 2018|
|Nomination of Selected Candidates (AT DME Office)||4th July to 5th July 2018|
|Reporting to the allotted college||On or Before 12th July 2018|
Official Notice Regarding NEET Counselling Schedule
The entire process of NEET 2018 counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Tripura must have to register themselves for the NEET Tripura counselling 2018. Counselling of NEET 2018 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Selection & Admission Procedure
- The Exam conducting authority will make the merit list of the selected candidates for the admission after the NEET State counselling.
- Admission Seekers will be selected on the basis of their rank obtained and choice filled during counselling.
- Admission Seekers will have to report to the allotted college for the admission along with all required documents.
- If any student fails to report to the allotted college in any circumstances within the given time, the seat of this candidate will be forfeited.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2018 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2018 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
Tripura NEET counselling seat matrix 2018
Let us now discuss the number of seats available in the different state and private Medical and Dental Colleges of Tripura.
Medical Colleges (MBBS Seats)
|Name of the Colleges||State Quota Seats|
|Agartala Government Medical College||75|
|Tripura Medical College||78|
|Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal||13|
Dental Colleges(BDS Seats)
|Name of the Colleges||State Quota Seats|
|Dental College, Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal||7|
|Regional Dental College, Guwahati||3|
NEET Seat Matrix PDF
Scoring High in Entrance Exam like NEET will help you to choose some of the Best MBBS/BDS Colleges in Tripura. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges. In case of any problems regarding the counselling, you may contact the student grievance cell of Tripura NEET 2018.
Phone No:- 0381-2325232
Email: [email protected]
You may leave your comment in the comment box given below.
Best of Luck…!!