Manipur NEET counselling seat matrix 2018 is the number of seats available in various private and state Medical and Dental colleges of the state Manipur. The seat matrix of Manipur NEET Counselling 2018 will help you to choose the college of your dream. The counselling procedure will be based on one’s NEET Scorecard and will be managed by the Directorate of Health Services, Government of Manipur. Throughout the article, you will get to know about Manipur NEET Seat Matrix for MBBS/BDS courses for the academic year 2018-19.
- 1 Manipur NEET Seat Matrix for MBBS/BDS.
- 2 Manipur NEET counselling seat matrix 2018
- 3 Seat Matrix PDF
- 4 Contact Details
Manipur NEET Seat Matrix for MBBS/BDS.
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate of Health Services, Government of Manipur to get themselves registered for NEET 2018 Manipur State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Manipur NEET 2018, Let us first have a look at the Manipur NEET 2018 Counselling schedule.
The official schedule is given below for Manipur MBBS/BDS counselling:
|The opening of application form||7th June 2018 (10:30 AM to 4 PM)|
|The last date to submit application form||13th June 2018 (10:30 AM to 4 PM)|
|1st round of counselling||2nd July 2018 (10 AM Onwards)|
|2nd round of counselling||23rd July 2018 (10 AM Onwards)|
|Mop Up Counselling||6th August 2018 (10 AM Onwards)|
|Venue of Counselling||Main Auditorium Hall, JNIMS, Porompat|
|Application Fee||Rs. 500 (Rs. 300 for SC/ST)|
**For More Details about NEET Counselling schedule Please See the PDF of Manipur UG NEET Counselling 2018 Given below.
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Manipur must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2018. Counselling of NEET 2018 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Selection & Admission Procedure
- The Exam conducting authority will make the merit list of the selected candidates for the admission after the NEET State counselling.
- Admission Seekers will be selected on the basis of their rank obtained and choice filled during counselling.
- Admission Seekers will have to report to the allotted college for the admission along with all required documents.
- If any student fails to report to the allotted college in any circumstances within the given time, the seat of this candidate will be forfeited.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2018 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2018 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
Manipur NEET counselling seat matrix 2018
Let us now discuss the number of seats available in the different state and private Medical and Dental Colleges of Manipur.
Medical Colleges(MBBS Seats)
|Name of the Colleges||State Quota Seats|
|Regional Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS), Lamphelpat||30|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal||85|
Dental Colleges(BDS Seats)
|Name of the College||State Quota Seats|
|Dental Colleges, RIMS||13|
Seat Matrix PDF
Scoring High in Entrance Exam like NEET will help you to choose some of the Best MBBS/BDS Colleges in Manipur. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges. In case of any problems regarding the counselling, you may contact the student grievance cell of Manipur NEET 2018
Manipur Health Directorate, Lamphelpat
Rims Road, Imphal, Manipur – 795004
You may leave your comment in the comment box given below.
Best of Luck…!!