Manipur NEET Counselling 2022: The Manipur NEET state counselling is Organized by the Directorate of Health Services, Government of Manipur. Admission to MBBS/BDS courses is based on NEET Scorecard, and only NEET-qualified candidates can apply and participate in NEET Counselling 2022. The various government and private medical and dental institutions of Manipur will accept the scorecard of NEET-UG.
Latest Update: The Directorate of Health Service released the Manipur NEET UG Round 2 Counselling Continuation notice at manipurhealthdirectorate.mn.gov.in
1. NEET 2022 Brief Description
2. NEET 2022 Counselling Dates
3. Manipur NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
4. Manipur NEET 2022 Counselling
5. How to Apply
6. Documents Required
8. NEET-UG 2022 Cutoff
9. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
NEET 2022 Brief Description
Before discussing the complete details of the Manipur NEET 2022 Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2022.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or |
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2022 Exam Date||17 July 2022|
|NEET 2022 Result||07 September 2022 (Announced)|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2022 Counselling Starting Date||11/10/2022|
|Manipur NEET 2022 Counselling Starting Date||21 October 2022|
|Manipur NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Directorate of Health Services, Government of Manipur|
|No. of Government MBBS Seat||225|
|Paid NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Manipur NEET UG Round-2 Counselling Dates 2022 (Out)
Manipur NEET UG 2nd Round of Open Counselling for selecting candidates for admission to the available seats of MBBS/BDS courses in RIMS, JNIMS & CMC and available State share & management quota seats of MBBS in SAHS, Langol shall be held as per schedule given below.
|Date of 2nd Round of Counselling||Monday, 14/11/2022|
|Time of registration||8:30 am to 10:15 am|
|Venue||Main Auditorium, JNIMS, Porompat, Imphal East.|
Manipur NEET UG 1st Round Counselling Schedule 2022 (Out)
The Directorate of Health Services released the Manipur NEET UG 1st Round Counselling Schedule notice. We have mentioned in the table: let’s look.
|Date of Registration||On 21/10/2022, for candidates in the state Rank of 1 to 450 & 22/10/2022 from a state rank of 451 to 709|
|Time of registration||8.30 AM to 10.15 AM every day. Any Claim for registration shall not be entered after 10.15 AM|
|Venue||The main auditorium, JNIMS Porompat|
Manipur NEET Counselling Date 2022 (Out)
Below have mentioned in the Time Schedule for Manipur NEET-UG 2022 Online Counselling for Govt/Private Medical/Dental Colleges/Institutions/ University (MBBS/BDS) Courses. Let’s have a Look.
|1||Issue of Application Forms||From 9 September To 14 September 2022|
|2||Submission of Application Forms||From 27 September To 07 October 2022|
|3||Issue of Acknowledgement Card||26 to 30 September 2022|
|4||Declaration of Merit List (Applied Candidate)||28 September 2022|
|5||Date of Counselling||Will be Notified|
|6||Venue of Counselling||JNIMS Main Auditorium, Porompat|
Manipur NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- The applying seekers should have qualified for the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have the domicile of Manipur.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology, and English are the compulsory subjects with a minimum of 50% marks, 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates, and 45% marks are for Physically Handicap candidates.
- Age Criteria: The candidate should have completed 17 years as of 31-12-2022.
The candidates born on or after 02-01-2003 are not eligible for
admission into MBBS or BDS Courses.
- Any eligible candidate or his/her authorised attendant who is absent from the previous counselling shall not be allowed to attend the subsequent counselling’s
- Any eligible candidate or his/her authorised attendant should produce all the necessary original certificates at the time of counselling, failing which his or her right to get a seat will be forfeited, and a chance will be given to the next eligible candidate. No claim shall be entertained later on.
- The Roster Point of 200 and the existing reservation policy of the Government of Manipur shall be adopted in the allotment of available seats.
- The filled-up application Form should be submitted to the Directorate of Health Services on or before the last submission date along with the necessary fee (cash only).
|Registration fee||Rs.650/- (for OC/BC categories)|
|Registration fee||Rs. 400/- (for SC/ST categories)|
Manipur NEET Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the Directorate of Health Services official portal, Government of Manipur, to register for NEET 2022 Manipur State Counselling. For more information on NEET Counselling statistics, look up to this PDF.
Manipur NEET Counselling Process
- The state counselling conducted authority prepares the state merit list based on which applicants are called for counselling.
- The seats will be allotted to the applicants according to the applicants’ rank in the NEET exam.
- The seats will be provided after the applicants’ choice and displayed on the official website on a specified schedule.
- Applicants will be allowed for the choice filling and locking process after verifying all required documents.
- Then you must report to the allotted college for admission within the prescribed date and time.
- The Exam conducting authority will make the merit list of the selected candidates for admission after the NEET State Counselling.
- Admission Seekers will be selected based on their rank obtained and choice filled during counselling.
- Admission Seekers must report to the allotted college for admission and all required documents.
- If any student fails to report to the allotted college within the given time, the seat of this candidate will be forfeited.
How to Apply
- Step I: The candidate must visit the official website (http://www.manipurhealthdirectorate.in/).
- Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Step 3 (Personal Information): After successfully registering and activating the account, candidates must fill in their personal information. Make sure all the information is correct while filling out the application form.
- Step 4 (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information, the candidate should upload their passport-size photograph of high contrast (The photo must be snapped with a placard containing the candidate’s name and snapping date) and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading the photo and signature, click the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 5 (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature, the candidate should enter their educational information on the computer screen and click the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 6 (Payment of Counselling Fee): After filling in all the required details, candidates must pay the Counselling Fee. The counselling Fee will not be refunded.
There are the following two modes for payment of the Counselling Fee:
a. Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay the Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, they should select the offline / NEFT Challan option from the Payment mode appearing on a computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and
visiting any Bank up to the scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode.
b. Online Payment: If the candidate wants to pay the Counselling Fee through Online mode, e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, they should select an online option from the payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment.”
should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate must pay a processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode.
Other Nearest state’s Counselling procedure
|Nagaland NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Mizoram NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Assam NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
Manipur MBBS Reservation 2022
|Other Backward Category (Non-Creamy Layer)||17|
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG Admit Card 2022.
- NEET UG Result/Scorecard 2022.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Manipur candidates only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
- Passport size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
- Father Voter Id
- Mother Voter Id
- Migration Certificate
- Aadhar Card/Pan Card
- Appointment Letter for cat 3 & 4
- Security Deposit Rs.500/-
Manipur NEET Counselling Participating Colleges
Candidates applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated with the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tits and bit about it. To learn details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc.) about the participating colleges, click the link below.
Government Medical Colleges (MBBS Seats)
|Name of College||Establishment Year||Affiliated with|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal||2010||Manipur University|
|Manipur University, Manipur||1972||Manipur University|
Government Dental College (BDS Seats)
|Name of College||Establishment Year||Affiliated with|
|Regional Institute of Dental College, Imphal||2012-13||Manipur University, Imphal|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Dental Sciences, Imphal||1989||Manipur University, Imphal|
NOTE: Above mentioned establishment is according to NMC & DCI. To Check the Seat Matrix of Manipur NEET Counselling, Click Here, and you can also check the Fee structure of Manipur MBBS/BDS Colleges, Click Here.
NEET 2022 Cutoff
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) had been conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. Candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Out)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
NEET UG Cutoff 2021
|Category||NEET 2021 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR/EWS||50th percentile||720 – 138||770881|
|OBC||40th Percentile||137 – 108||66907|
|SC||40th Percentile||137 – 108||22384|
|ST||40th Percentile||137 – 108||9310|
|UR / EWS &|
|45th Percentile||137 – 122||132|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||137 – 108||288|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||136 – 108||98|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||135 – 108||21|
Here we are providing the information about Manipur Useful Resources State Counselling Process, Particular state Seat Matrix, Fee structure, cutoff and more; You can check the complete statement below:
|Manipur Medical Colleges||Click Here|
|Manipur Dental Colleges||Click Here|
|Manipur Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Manipur Medical Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Manipur NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Manipur NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Manipur NEET Seat Allotment||Click Here|
|Manipur NEET Conducting Authority||Click Here|
Manipur NEET 2022 Admission Support
|LIVE NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|Talk to NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Admission 2022 Help Desk||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Is qualifying for NEET 2022 to participate in Manipur MBBS counselling mandatory?
A. Yes, only those candidates who have qualified for NEET 2022 will be eligible to participate in the Manipur MBBS counselling.
Q. Do I have to register separately for Manipur NEET 2022 and MCC counselling?
A. Yes. Candidates who wish to participate in Manipur NEET counselling 2022 will register on the website. Those who want to join the AIQ NEET counselling will have to register on the official website of MCC.
Q. How many rounds of counselling for Manipur MBBS & BDS admission 2022 are conducted?
A. NEET MBBS Counselling in Manipur will be held in three rounds, including a mop-up round for the remaining vacant seats.
Q. How many MBBS/BDS seats are there in Manipur?
A. Manipur MBBS admission 2022 for registration of admission to 375 MBBS seats.
Click here for more Education News