Manipur NEET Counselling 2021: The Manipur NEET state counselling is Organized by the Directorate of Health Services, Government of Manipur. The Admission in MBBS/BDS courses is based on NEET Scorecard, and only NEET qualified candidates can apply and participate in NEET Counselling 2021. The scorecard of NEET-UG will be accepted by the various government and private medical and dental institutions of Manipur.
Latest Update: Directorate of Health Services, Govt. of Manipur released Manipur NEET-UG Stray Vacancy Round Counselling at manipurhealthdirectorate.mn.gov.in
NEET 2021 Brief Description
Before discussing the complete details about Manipur NEET 2021 Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2021.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or |
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date||12 September 2021 (Announced)|
|NEET 2021 Result||01 November 2021 (Announced)|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||Starts From 19th January 2022|
|Manipur NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||Released|
|Manipur NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Directorate of Health Services, Government of Manipur|
|No. of Government MBBS Seat||225|
|Paid NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Manipur NEET-UG Stray Vacancy Round Schedule (Out)
NEET UG Stray Vacancy Counselling Notice (Out)
New Notification Regarding Manipur NEET Counselling 2nd Round Re-Schedule (Out)
Notification Regarding Manipur NEET Counselling 2nd Round Re-Schedule (Out)
Manipur NEET Counselling 2021 Dates
Applicants can check the Manipur NEET Counselling dates related to the Manipur MBBS/BDS 2021 counselling procedure below.
|Purchase of online application||Released|
|Last date to submit the application form|
6 December 2021
|Issue of acknowledgement||13 December 2021|
|Last of acknowledgement||17 December 2021|
Notice Regarding Manipur NEET UG Counselling 2021 schedule
MBBS/BDS Counselling Application Form 2021 (Out)
Manipur NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- The applying seekers should have qualified the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have the domicile of Manipur.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology and English are the compulsory subjects with minimum 50% marks, 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates and 45% marks are for Physically Handicap candidates.
- Age Criteria: The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2020.
The candidates born on or after 02-01-2003 are not eligible for
admission into MBBS, BDS Courses.
|Registration fee||Rs.650/- (for OC/BC categories)|
|Registration fee||Rs. 400/- (for SC/ST categories)|
Manipur NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the Directorate of Health Services official portal, Government of Manipur, to register for NEET 2021 Manipur State Counselling.
Manipur NEET Counselling Process
- The state counselling conducted authority prepares the state merit list based on which applicants are called for counselling.
- The seats will be allotted to the applicants according to the applicants’ rank in the NEET exam.
- The seats will be provided after the applicants’ choice, and they will be displayed on the official website on a specified schedule.
- Applicants will be allowed for the choice filling and locking process after the verification of all required documents.
- Then you have to report the allotted college for admission within the prescribed date and time.
How to Apply
- Step I: Candidate must visit the official website (http://www.manipurhealthdirectorate.in/).
- Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Step 3 (Personal Information): After the successful registration and activating account, candidates need to fill his/her personal information. Make sure all the information are correct while filling the application form.
- Step 4 (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information, the candidate should upload his / her passport size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with placard containing candidate’s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading the photo and signature, click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 5 (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature, the candidate should enter his / her educational information on the computer screen and click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 6 (Payment of Counselling Fee): After filling in all the required details, candidates need to proceed with payment of the Counselling Fee. The counselling Fee will not be refunded.
There are the following two modes for payment of Counselling Fee:
a. Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, he/she should select offline / NEFT Challan option from Payment mode appearing on a computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and
visiting any Bank up to scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode.
b. Online Payment: If the candidate wants to pay Counselling Fee through Online mode, e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, he/she should select an online option from payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment.”
should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay a processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode.
Manipur MBBS Reservation 2021
|Other Backward Category (Non-Creamy Layer)||17|
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG Admit Card.
- NEET UG Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Manipur candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
- Passport size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Manipur must register for NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the = orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Other Nearest states Counselling procedure
|Nagaland NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Mizoram NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Assam NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
- The Exam conducting authority will make the merit list of the selected candidates for the admission after the NEET State counselling.
- Admission Seekers will be selected on the basis of their rank obtained and choice filled during counselling.
- Admission Seekers will have to report to the allotted college for the admission along with all required documents.
- If any student fails to report to the allotted college in any circumstances within the given time, the seat of this candidate will be forfeited.
Manipur NEET Counselling Participating Colleges
Candidates applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated with the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tits and bit about it. To learn details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc.) about the participating colleges, click the link below.
Government Medical Colleges (MBBS Seats)
|Name of College||Establishment Year||Affiliated with|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal||2010||Manipur University|
|Manipur University, Manipur||1972||Manipur University|
Government Dental College (BDS Seats)
|Name of College||Establishment Year||Affiliated with|
|Regional Institute of Dental College, Imphal||2012-13||Manipur University, Imphal|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Dental Sciences, Imphal||1989||Manipur University, Imphal|
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET Result 2021 Qualifying Percentile & Scores (Released)
|Category||Cut off Percentile||Cut off Score||Category||Cut off Percentile||Cut off Score|
|UR/EWS||50th Percentile||720-138||UR/EWS-PwD||45th Percentile||137-122|
|OBC||40th Percentile||137-108||OBC-PwD||40th Percentile||121-108|
|SC||40th Percentile||137-108||SC-PwD||40th Percentile||121-108|
|ST||40th Percentile||137-108||ST-PwD||40th Percentile||121-108|
Here we are providing the information about Manipur Useful Resources State Counselling Process, Particular state Seat Matrix, Fee structure, cutoff and more; You can check the complete information below:
|Manipur Medical Colleges||Click Here|
|Manipur Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Manipur Medical Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Manipur Medical Colleges Cutoff||Click Here|
|NEET UG Counselling Procedure||Click Here|
NEET 2021 Admission Support
|LIVE NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|Talk to NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Admission 2021 Help Desk||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. Directorate of Health Services Govt. of Manipur will conduct Manipur MBBS 2021 admission.
A. Yes, only those candidates who have qualified for NEET 2021 will be eligible to participate in the Manipur MBBS counselling.
A. Yes. Candidates who wish to participate in Manipur NEET counselling 2021 will register on the website. Those who want to join in the AIQ NEET counselling will have to register on the official website of MCC.
A. NEET MBBS Counselling in Manipur will be held in three rounds, including a mop-up round for the remaining vacant seats.
A. Manipur MBBS admission 2021 for registration of admission to 225 MBBS seats.