Manipur NEET Counselling 2021: The Manipur NEET state counselling is Organized by the Directorate of Health Services, Government of Manipur. The Admission in MBBS/BDS courses is based on NEET Scorecard, and only NEET qualified candidates can apply and participate in NEET Counselling 2021.
The scorecard of NEET-UG will be accepted by the various government and private medical and dental institutions of Manipur. Throughout the article, you will get to know about Manipur NEET 2021 Counselling procedure, Top Medical/Dental Colleges in Manipur. Happy Reading.
1. NEET 2021 Brief Description
2. NEET 2021 Counselling Schedule
3. Manipur NEET 2021 Counselling
4. Manipur NEET Seat Allotment Process
5. NEET UG 2020 Cutoff
6. Popular Medical Entrance Exam in India
7. Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
NEET 2021 Brief Description
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date||1 August 2021|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (Pen & Paper)|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours|
|Total Number of Questions||180 Multiple Choice Questions|
|Languages available for the Examination||Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil and Kannada.|
|NEET UG 2021 Major Notification||Click Here|
|NEET UG Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Get Counselling Assistant||Click Here|
Manipur NEET Counselling Important Dates
|Purchase of online application||To be announced|
|Last date to submit the application form||To be announced|
|Issue of acknowledgement||To be announced|
|Round-1 Counselling||To be announced|
|Round-2 Counselling||To be announced|
Manipur NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate of Health Services, Government of Manipur to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Manipur State Counselling.
Manipur NEET Counselling Process
- The state counselling conducted authority prepares the state merit list based on which applicants are called for counselling.
- The seats will be allotted to the applicants according to the applicants’ rank in the NEET exam.
- The seats will be provided after the applicants’ choice, and they will be displayed on the official website on a specified schedule.
- Applicants will be allowed for the choice filling and locking process after the verification of all required documents.
- Then you have to report the allotted college for admission within the prescribed date and time.
NEET Counselling Procedure
Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Manipur NEET 2021, Let us first have a look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2020 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Manipur must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the = orders made by the Supreme court of India.
How to Apply
- Step I: Candidate must visit the official website.
- Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Step 3 (Personal Information): After the successful registration and activating account, candidates need to fill his/her personal information. Make sure all the information are correct while filling the application form.
- Step 4 (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information the candidate should upload his / her passport size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with placard containing candidate’s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading the photo and signature click on “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 5 (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature the candidate should enter his / her educational information on the computer screen and click on “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 6 (Payment of Counselling Fee): After filling all the required details candidates need to proceed with payment of Counselling Fee. Counselling Fee will not be refunded.
There are following two modes for payment of Counselling Fee:
a. Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, he/she should select offline / NEFT Challan option from Payment mode appearing on a computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and
visiting any Bank up to scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode.
b. Online Payment: If the candidate wants to pay Counselling Fee through Online mode e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, he/she should select an online option from payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment”
should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG Admit Card.
- NEET UG Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Manipur candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
- Passport size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- The applying seekers should have qualified the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have the domicile of Manipur.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology and English are the compulsory subjects with minimum 50% marks, 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates and 45% marks are for Physically Handicap candidates.
- Age Criteria: The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2020.
The candidates born on or after 02-01-2003 are not eligible for
admission into MBBS, BDS Courses.
|Registration fee||Rs.650/- (for OC/BC categories)|
|Registration fee||Rs. 400/- (for SC/ST categories)|
- The Exam conducting authority will make the merit list of the selected candidates for the admission after the NEET State counselling.
- Admission Seekers will be selected on the basis of their rank obtained and choice filled during counselling.
- Admission Seekers will have to report to the allotted college for the admission along with all required documents.
- If any student fails to report to the allotted college in any circumstances within the given time, the seat of this candidate will be forfeited.
Manipur NEET Counselling Participating Colleges
Candidate applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated to the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tits and bit about the college. To know details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc) about the participating colleges, click the link mentioned below.
Government Medical Colleges (MBBS Seats)
|Name of College||College Type||Total Seats||AIQ|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal||Govt.||100||15|
|Manipur University, Manipur||Govt.||125||19|
Government Dental College (BDS Seats)
|Name of College||College Type||Total Seats||AIQ|
|Regional Institute of Dental College, Imphal||Govt.||50||7|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Dental Sciences, Imphal||Govt.||100||15|
NOTE: To Know complete information about Manipur MBBS/BDS Colleges Fee Structure Click Here
Seat Allotment Process
The Manipur NEET Counselling will be conducted in two rounds. The seat allotment and mop-up round process will be done separately for each round. the Seat allotment will be completely based on the merit rank and choices entered by candidates.
The Manipur MBBS and BDS 2021 seat allotment result for Round I counselling will be announced soon. The Result of seat allotment would be published online on the official website of the Directorate of Health Services, Government of Manipur.
Manipur MBBS Admission 2020 (Released selected & waiting list)
|UR Selected||Click Here|
|UR Waiting||Click Here|
|OBC (M) Selected & Waiting||Click Here|
|OBC (MP) Selected||Click Here|
|SC Selected & Waiting||Click Here|
|ST Selected & Waiting||Click Here|
Manipur MBBS Admission 2019 (Revised select & wait list)
|UR Waiting||Click Here|
|OBC(M) Selected||Click Here|
|OBC(M) Waiting||Click Here|
|ST Selected||Click Here|
|ST Waiting||Click Here|
|Sport & Ex-Servicemen Waiting||Click Here|
NOTE: Applying seekers who have been allotted seats in Round I will also be able to opt for up-gradation in Second Round. And in case the candidate gets an upgraded seat in seconds Round, the seat allotted in first Round will stand cancelled.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||720-147|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
Category wise No. of Candidates qualifying the test, based on qualifying criteria of NEET (UG)-2020
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates||Marks Range||No. of Candidates|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||133-120||266||146-129||99|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||119-107||142||128-113||233|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||119-107||32||128-113||70|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||119-107||14||128-113||18|
NEET Cutoff scores – 2020 vs 2019
|Category||Cutoff percentile||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||45th Percentile||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
All India Quota 2019 Cutoff Rank Manipur
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
State Domicile 2019 Cutoff Rank Manipur
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
Here we are providng the information about Manipur Useful Resiuces State Counselling Process, Particular sate Seat Matrix, Fee structute, cutoff and more, You can check the complete information below:
|Manipur Medical Colleges||Click Here|
|Manipur Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Manipur Medical Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Manipur Medical Colleges Cutoff||Click Here|
|NEET UG Counselling Procedure||Click Here|
|Want to Study Aborad||Click Here|
|For MBBS Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
Medical Entrance in India
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG)||Click Here|
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-PG)||Click Here|
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET MDS)||Click Here|
|All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS PG)||Click Here|
|Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER PG)||Click Here|
|All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET)||Click Here|
|Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER)||Click Here|
NEET 2021 Admission Support
|LIVE NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Talk to NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Admission 2021 Help Desk||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. NEET 2021 exam will be conducted in Offline mode. An OMR Sheet will be provided to the candidate to mark the answers. To know more about Exam Pattern, Syllabus Click Here
A. Authorities have hinted to conduct NEET 2021 twice, but no confirmation has been released yet.
A. The National Testing Agency has received a lot of requests from NEET applicants to conduct the exam twice a year. Still, this change will not be implemented this year. Thus, NEET 2021 will be held only once. Stay Updated with us to get the latest news on NEET 2021.
A. According to the official notification released by NTA, a candidate can appear for NEET any number of times. There is no limitation on the number of attempts permitted. Read about Nationality, Eligibility, Age Limit & other criteria of NEET 2021
A. To get admission in a government medical college, one must secure at least 600 marks in NEET 2021. Admission to Government Medical College in a state depends on Rank, Cutoff, No. of Candidates appeared & difficulty level of examination.
To know more about NEET 2021 Expected & Previous Year year Cutoff Click Here
A. NEET 2021 will be a 3-hour duration long paper and the exam will be held from 02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m. Going for NEET 2021 exam? don’t forget to check these Exam Centre Guidelines & Dress Code.
A. NEET 2020 question paper will be available in 11 languages, but, the language has to be filled during the registration process. Apart from Hindi and English, the candidate can choose from Tamil, Urdu, Marathi, Bengali, Gujrati, Assamese, Oriya, Kannada and Telugu.
Try these previous year question papers to score 600+ score in NEET 2021
A. Candidates who do not have a computer or internet can avail of the facility of Common Services Centre (CSC). These centres will help in filling the application form, paying the application fee and downloading the admit card. To check the information about how to fill the application form of NEET 2021? Click Here
A. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is conducting the NEET exam in 2019. before 2019, NEET was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Solve these NEET 2021 Mock Test Design by NEET Toppers & Expert to score 600+ marks in NEET 2021.
A. Due to the COVID-19 outburst and rise in the number of applying candidates in NEET 2021, anything below 450 will not help you to get an MBBS seat. Worried about a low rank in NEET 2021? and Now you don’t have to waste your precious year as there are more than 200 Medical Colleges in India & Aboard where you can try your luck to get an MBBS seat. Talk to our expert counsellor to get NEET 2021 Counselling Support.
A. No, the exam pattern for NEET 2021 remains the same. But there might be some possibilities to see changes in the academic session 2021-22. To Check the NEET 2021 Exam Patten Click Here
A. There is no restriction on the number of attempts permitted for NEET. According to NTA, a candidate can appear for NTA as many times as he/she needs to qualify the examination.
Clear NEET 2021 Examination like a pro join our Youtube channel now.
A. Yes, you can apply for NEET 2021 provided you have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. To apply for NEET 2021, you must also have cleared these subjects individually. You may also go for other popular courses like B.D.S., BAMS, BHMS, Nursing, Physiotherapy & other hot courses like Pharmacy
A. According to the guidelines set by NTA, the Tamil language question paper will only be available in the test cities in Tamil Nadu. Hence, if you want to choose Tamil as the medium of the question paper, you will have to opt for a test city in Tamil Nadu state only.
Now share your NEET 2021 Queries with NEET Toppers & get the instant answer of it.
A. The application fee for NEET 2021 is Rs 1400 for all the candidates who belong to the General or OBC category. However, for candidates who belong to the SC/ST/ PWD category, the application fee is Rs 750.
Get MBBS Counselling Support by NEET Toppers, Fill the application form Now
There are a lot of students who are unable to clear their NEET exam yet they try very hard to take admission to Medical Colleges in India. If you have a low rank in the NEET entrance exam be calm and do not stress out, you can choose these top 5 courses other then MBBS
A. Yes, experts suggest that the difficulty level of NEET 2021 will be raised owing to the scrapping of both AIIMS MBBS and JIPMER MBBS. NEET is now the only entrance examination for admission to MBBS/ BDS courses in India, thus NTA will ensure the examination is at par with the examinations that were replaced by it.
Now you can also crack NEET 2021 Examination in 45 Days. Try these Topper’s Notes & Study Material-
Top Career Options for PCB Students
|Popular Courses||Top Colleges in India|
|Medical (MBBS)||Click Here|
|Ayurveda (BAMS)||Click Here|
|Homoeopathic (BHMS)||Click Here|
|Siddha (BSMS)||Click Here|
|Yoga & Neuropathic (BYNS)||Click Here|
|Unani (BUMS)||Click Here|
|Dental (BDS)||Click Here|
|Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing)||Click Here|
|Physiotherapy (BPT)||Click Here|
|Veterinary (B.V.Sc.)||Click Here|
|Pharmacy (B.Pharm)||Click Here|
Never let yourself down
Keep Working Hard.
Believe in yourself
Do you have any College-related Query? Ask Here for Quick Answer
Best of Luck…!!!
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply