Odisha NEET counselling seat matrix 2018 is the number of seats available in various private and state Medical and Dental colleges of the state Odisha. The seat matrix of Odisha NEET Counselling 2018 will help you to choose the college of your dream. The counselling procedure will be based on one’s NEET Scorecard and will be managed by the Directorate of Medical Education & Training, Bhubaneswar, Odisha. Throughout the article, you will get to know about Odisha NEET Seat Matrix for MBBS/BDS courses for the academic year 2018-19.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
- 1 Odisha NEET Seat Matrix for MBBS/BDS.
- 2 Counselling Schedule
- 3 Odisha NEET counselling seat matrix 2018
- 4 College wise Seat Matrix PDF
- 5 Contact Details
Odisha NEET Seat Matrix for MBBS/BDS.
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate of Medical Education & Training, Bhubaneswar, Odisha to get themselves registered for NEET 2018 Odisha State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Odisha NEET 2018, Let us first have a look at the Odisha NEET 2018 Counselling schedule.
NEET Odisha 2018 Counselling Procedure
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota).
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Odisha must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2018. Counselling of NEET 2018 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
The counselling registration form will be available from 20 June 2018 to 25 June 2018. The complete counselling schedule PDF is given below.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2018 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2018 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
Odisha NEET counselling seat matrix 2018
Let us now discuss the number of seats available in the different state and private Medical and Dental Colleges of Odisha.
Medical Colleges(MBBS Seats)
|Name of colleges||Total Seats|
|Pt. Raghunath Murmu Medical College and Hospital, Baripada, Odisha||100|
|Saheed Laxman Nayak Medical College & Hospital, Koraput||100|
|MKCG Medical College, Berhampur||250|
|Veer Surendra Sai Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Burla||150|
|SCB Medical College, Cuttack||250|
|Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital, Bhubaneswar||100|
Dental Colleges(BDS Seats)
|Name of the College||Total Seats|
|Hi-Tech Dental College, Bhubaneshwar (BDS)||100|
|SCB Dental College, Cuttack||50|
College wise Seat Matrix PDF
- Top BHMS Colleges in Odisha: Edufever College Ranking 2018
- Top BAMS Colleges in Odisha: Edufever Ranking 2018
Best of Luck…!!