Dental College RIMS Imphal is one of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Manipur. It was founded in the year 2013-14. The College is popularly known as RIMS Dental College Imphal. This College is one of the Colleges under the establishment and administration of the Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal, an Autonomous Institute under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
In this article, we will share all the essential details about RIMS Dental College Imphal, like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cut off Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Counselling, Review, Ranking, Contact details etc.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
RIMS Dental College Imphal
The institute focuses on and coordinates the prime aim of skill-building and personality development of the students. Seminars, conferences, debates, sports, dramatics etc., are the regular happenings of the institute besides the curricular studies, which, indeed, is its key strength.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of RIMS Dental College Imphal.
|Name of Institute||Dental College RIMS Imphal|
|Popular Name||RIMS Dental College Imphal, Regional Institute of Dental Sciences Imphal|
|Year of Establishment||2013-14|
|Affiliated with||Manipur University|
|Approved by||Dental Council of India (DCI)|
|Hospital Type||Attached with Medical College|
|Admin Authority||An Autonomous Body Promoted by Central/State Govt.|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Dental Colleges in Manipur|
|NEET 2022 BDS Counselling Support||Apply Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated by: Manipur University
- Approved by: Dental Council Of India (DCI)
- Aid Status: Govt.
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
These are Regional Institute of Dental Sciences Imphal Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at RIMS Dental College Imphal:-
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
RIMS Dental College Imphal Courses Offers the following undergraduate programme with the duration and intake capacity.
|BDS||Four years+1 Year Internship|
We will let you know about RIMS Dental College Imphal BDS Syllabus here in this selection. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy, including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in their skills and abilities. Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of RIMS Dental College Imphal, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at RIMS Dental College Imphal is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
|Manipur NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Manipur NEET Counselling|
|Manipur NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Manipur 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Manipur NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Manipur NEET 2022 Seat Allotment List||Click Here|
|Manipur Dental Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BDS Colleges in Manipur||Click Here|
The fee structure of RIMS Dental College Imphal for various Medical Courses is yet to be updated on the official Website.
|University Enrolment Fee||100|
|University Sport Fee||100|
|Hostel Est. Fee||1050|
|Games Fee (Institute)||100|
|Union Fee (Institute)||100|
|Hostel Caution Fee||500|
NOTE:- Mentioned Fee subjected to be changed
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 & 2020 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Manipur NEET 2022 Counselling
A candidate can visit the Directorate of Health Services official portal, Government of Manipur, to register for NEET 2022 Manipur State Counselling. For more information on NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
Manipur NEET Counselling Process
- The state counselling conducted authority prepares the state merit list based on which applicants are called for counselling.
- The seats will be allotted to the applicants according to the applicants’ rank in the NEET exam.
- The seats will be provided after the applicants’ choice, and they will be displayed on the official website on a specified schedule.
- Applicants will be allowed for the choice filling and locking process after verifying all required documents.
- Then you must report to the allotted college for admission within the prescribed date and time.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
This section shows the Regional Institute of Dental Sciences Imphal Ranking & its reputation all across the state of Manipur & in India:-
|Name of Institute||Dental College RIMS Imphal|
Dental College RIMS Imphal
Address: Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Lamphelpat, Imphal – 795004 Manipur
Official Website: http://dentalcollege.rims.edu.in
Manipur NEET 2023 Admission Support
|Manipur NEET 2023 BDS Counselling Assistance||Apply Now|
|NEET 2023 BDS Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9711994494|
|Dental Colleges Under 300 score||Apply Now|
|Study Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many seats are there for dental aspirants in RIMS Dental College Imphal?
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in RIMS Dental College Imphal is 50.
Q. Does RIMS Dental College Imphal have a hostel?
A. Yes, RIMS Dental College Imphal provides hostel facilities.
Q. How to get admission to RIMS Dental College Imphal?
A. Students must score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to RIMS Dental College Imphal.
Q. Can I know the exact location of RIMS Dental College Imphal?
A. Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Lamphelpat, Imphal – 795004 Manipur.
Q. Is RIMS Dental College Imphal government or private?
A. RIMS Dental College Imphal is a government dental college.