MP NEET counselling seat matrix 2018 is the number of seats available in various private and state Medical and Dental colleges of the state Madhya Pradesh. The seat matrix of MP NEET Counselling 2018 will help you to choose the college of your dream. The counselling procedure will be based on one’s NEET Scorecard and will be managed by the Directorate of Medical Education, Madhya Pradesh. Throughout the article, you will get to know about Madhya Pradesh NEET Seat Matrix for MBBS/BDS courses for the academic year 2018-19.
- 1 Madhya Pradesh NEET Seat Matrix for MBBS/BDS.
- 2 Counselling Schedule
- 3 MP NEET counselling seat matrix 2018
- 4 Contact Details
Madhya Pradesh NEET Seat Matrix for MBBS/BDS.
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate of Medical Education, Madhya Pradesh to get themselves registered for NEET 2018 MP State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for MP NEET 2018, Let us first have a look at the MP NEET 2018 Counselling schedule.
NEET MP 2018 Counselling Procedure
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota).
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Madhya Pradesh must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2018. Counselling of NEET 2018 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
1st Round Counselling Schedule
|Registration by eligible candidates of NEET UG 2018||15.06.2018 TO 25.06.2018 (upto 12:00 Midnight)|
|Publication of State Merit list of registered candidates.||26.06.2018|
|Choice filling and Choice locking||27.06.2018 TO 30-06-2018|
|Allotment Result First Round||04.07-2018|
|Reporting at allotted Medical/Dental college in person for documents verifications and admission.||05.07.2018 TO 12.07.2018 (05:00 PM)|
|Online resignation at college level||05.07.2018 to 21.07.2018 (05:00 PM)|
2nd Round Counselling Schedule
|Publication of vacancies||23.07.2018|
|Fresh choice filling & choice locking (Compulsory for all candidates who want to participate in the second round including admitted candidates of first round who have opted for up-gradation).||24.07.2018 TO 26.07.2018|
|Allotment result Second Round||30.07.2018|
|Reporting at allotted Medical/Dental college in person for documents verifications and admission.||31.07.2018 TO 03.08.2018|
|Online resignation at college level||From 27-07-2018 to 03-08-2018|
**For More Details about NEET Counselling schedule Please click on the given PDF link: Click Here
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2018 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2018 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
MP NEET counselling seat matrix 2018
Let us now discuss the number of seats available in the different state and private Medical and Dental Colleges of Madhya Pradesh.
Government Colleges(MBBS and BDS Seats)
|Name of the College||15% All India Quota Seats||Central Pool||State Quota seats|
|Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal||23||08||119|
|Gajraraja Medical College, Gwalior||23||06||121|
|Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore||23||03||124|
|Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur||23||08||119|
|Shyam Shah Medical College, Rewa||15||03||82|
|Bundelkhand Medical College, Sagar||15||0||85|
|Datia Medical College, Datia||15||0||85|
|Government Dental College, Indore||08||01||41|
Private Colleges(MBBS and BDS Seats)
NEET Counselling Seats matrix
Category wise seat matrix
Seats in Private Medical College
1st Round Seat Allotment List
Scoring High in Entrance Exam like NEET will help you to choose some of the Best MBBS/BDS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges. In case of any problems regarding the counselling, you may contact the student grievance cell of Madhya Pradesh NEET 2018.
Address: 6th floor, Satpura Bhawan, Arera Hills,
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462004
Grievance Contact E-mail: [email protected], [email protected]
Best of Luck…!!