Nagaland NEET Seat Matrix 2020 is the number of seats available in various private and state Medical and Dental colleges of the state Nagaland. The Nagaland NEET-UG Seat Matrix 2020 will help you to choose the college of your dream. The counselling procedure will be based on one’s NEET Scorecard and will be managed by the Directorate of Technical Education, Kohima, Nagaland
Throughout the article, you will get to know about Nagaland NEET Seat Matrix for MBBS/BDS courses for the academic year 2020-21.
Here in this article, we have mentioned some important links related to the NEET Examination.
Nagaland NEET Seat Matrix 2020
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate of Technical Education, Kohima, Nagaland to get themselves registered for NEET 2020 Nagaland State Counselling. Before we speak the NEET Seat Matrix for Nagaland, Let us first have a look at the Nagaland NEET 2020 Counselling.
Nagaland NEET Counselling 2020
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate of Technical Education, Kohima, Nagaland to get themselves registered for NEET 2020 Nagaland State Counselling.
NEET Counselling Procedure
Before we speak the counselling procedure for Haryana NEET 2020, Let us first have a look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2020 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Haryana must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2020. Counselling of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
|1||Starting of application form||1st week July 2020|
|2||Last Date to Submit application form||1st week July 2020|
|3||First round of counselling||1st week of July 2020|
|4||Second round of counselling||2nd week of August|
|5||Mop-up round||3rd week of August|
Call now to get confirm PG Seat 09999672544
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2020 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2020 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Nagaland candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- The applying seekers should have qualified the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have the domicile of Nagaland
- The applying seekers must have completed the 10+2 examination or equivalent examination from the recognized educational institution.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology and English are the compulsory subjects with minimum 50% marks, 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates and 45% marks are for Physically Handicap candidates.
- The Exam conducting authority will make the merit list of the selected candidates for the admission after the NEET State counselling.
- Admission Seekers will be selected on the basis of their rank obtained and choice filled during counselling.
- Admission Seekers will have to report to the allotted college for the admission along with all required documents.
- If any student fails to report to the allotted college in any circumstances within the given time, the seat of this candidate will be forfeited.
Seat Allotment Process
The Nagaland NEET Counselling will be conducted in two rounds. The seat allotment and mop-up round process will be done separately for each round. the Seat allotment will be completely based on the merit rank and choices entered by candidates.
The Nagaland MBBS and BDS 2020 seat allotment result for Round I counselling will be announced tentatively in the first week of July. The Result of seat allotment would be published online on the official website of Directorate of Technical Education, Kohima, Nagaland.
Applying seekers who have been allotted seats in Round I will also be able to opt for up-gradation in Second Round. And in case the candidate gets an upgraded seat in seconds Round, the seat allotted in first Round will stand cancelled.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2020 Qualifying Percentile
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
Previous Year Cut-off
The NEET 2020 will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and the last year admission record. Check out the NEET Cutoff.
NEET 2019 Qualifying Percentile
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET Cut off 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates
(By Obtaining NEET Cut off)
NEET Cut off 2017
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||697-131||5,43,473*|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||130-118||67|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||130-107||14599|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||130-107||6018|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||130-107||47382|
Scoring High in Entrance Exam like NEET will help you to choose some of the Best MBBS/BDS Colleges in Karnataka. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges. In case of any problems regarding the counselling, you may contact the student grievance cell of Karnataka NEET 2020.
Call now to get confirm PG Seat 09999672544
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A: The availability of seats into the college solely depends upon the NEET Cutoff score. Depending upon the number of candidates applied for the test and the observation of the results, it can be said that scoring 450 will create a great chance for the college.
A: The Free exit in NEET Counselling 2020 means that if a candidate is allotted a seat in the round 1 of NEET 2020 counselling but do not report/join the allotted college then s/he will not be penalized and will be eligible to participate in the next round of counselling.
A: Freeze (lock): A candidate, who is satisfied with the presently allotted seat to him and does not want to be considered for upgradations of the seat in any subsequent rounds of counselling is required to opt for the FREEZE/LOCK option.
Float: A candidate, who wants to confirm the seat presently allotted to him and also at the same time wants to be considered for upgradations of the seat in next Round of counselling on the basis of his/her already filled choices, is required to opt for the FLOAT option.
Withdraw: A candidate, who is not satisfied with the presently allotted seat to him/her and does not want to be considered for allotment in any subsequent rounds of counselling, should opt for the WITHDRAW option.
A: The schedule of NEET counselling has not been released yet. However, it is likely to start in the 1st week of July 2020.
A:If a candidate is allotted a seat in the round one of NEET counselling 2020 then s/he will be given a choice to join the allotted college or not. Candidates who will not report or join the allotted college will also be considered eligible for round two.
A: Basically your percentage is irrelevant of how the other students have fared in the same exam and it is just a reflection of how well you did individually.
Percentage = (your marks/total marks) x 100
Percentile is a little different as it is relative. Here the scores of the other students in the same exam are very important to how we calculate a person’s percentile as it gives you the idea of how good/bad you did in an exam.
Percentile = (number of people behind you/total number of people) x 100
A: 50 percentage is 360 marks out of 720. NEET scores are not based on percentages but rather based on percentiles which means that it really depends on how many students score better than you.
A: The current situation is that if you score below 500 there is no chance in getting anything through the central counselling whatsoever. Few chances through the state quota are also very meek!
If it ranges between 520 to 550 you will get a govt seat through the centralized all India counselling conducted by MCI online, for sure to get a govt seat through your state quota!
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.