Nagaland NEET Counselling 2023: As per the latest update by the DTE Nagaland, the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Undergraduate) NEET- 2023 Application form to avail of Nagaland State Quota at the official website. The Nagaland NEET state counselling is Organized by the Directorate of Technical Education, Kohima, Nagaland. The Admission to MBBS & BDS courses is based on NEET Scorecard, and only NEET-qualified candidates can apply and participate in NEET Counselling 2023. The various government and private medical and dental institutions of Nagaland will accept the scorecard of NEET-UG.
Throughout this article, we are providing detailed information about Nagaland MBBS & BDS Counselling like dates, online registration form, counselling process, eligibility criteria for Participating in Nagaland NEET UG Counselling 2023, Participating institute of Medical & dental colleges, Merit List, Seat Allotment, Document required at document verification centre, category-wise seat reservation criteria, NEET 2023 released cutoff & much more.
Latest Update: Directorate of Technical Education Nagaland has released the Nagaland NEET UG Merit List at http://dtenagaland.org.in/
1. Brief Description
2. NEET Counselling Date 2023
3. Nagaland Neet-UG Counselling 2023
4. Documents Required
5. NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
6. NEET 2023 Admission Support
7. Frequently Asked Questions
NEET 2023 Brief Description
Before discussing the details of Nagaland MBBS & BDS Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2023.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2023 Exam Date||7 May 2023|
|NEET 2023 Result||13 June 2023|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2023 Counselling Starting Date||20th July 2023|
|Nagaland NEET 2023 Counselling Starting Date||To be Announced|
|Nagaland NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Directorate of Technical Education, Kohima, Nagaland|
|Want NEET 2023 Counselling Support?||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Nagaland NEET UG Counselling 2023 Dates
This section will provide Nagaland NEET Counselling 2023 schedule. Let’s have a look.
|Last date for submission of the application form||Important Dates|
|Nagaland MBBS Admission Notification||To be announced|
|Online application form release date||To be announced|
|Last date for submission of application form||To be announced|
|Verification of PWD candidates||To be announced|
|Provisional Merit List||To be announced|
|Final merit list||To be announced|
|AP MBBS Counselling 2023 round 1 choice filling||To be announced|
|Seat Allotment List – Round 1||To be announced|
|Exercise of choices for Round 2||To be announced|
|Seat allotment list- Round 2||To be announced|
|Commencement of classes||To be announced|
Nagaland NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- The applying seekers should have qualified for the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have the domicile of Nagaland.
- The applying seekers must have completed the 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized educational institution.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology, and English are the compulsory subjects with a minimum of 50% marks; 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates, and 45% marks are for Physically Handicap candidates.
Nagaland NEET Application Form Fee 2023
Here in this section, we provide detailed information about the Nagaland NEET application form fee for MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BASLP & BHMS courses; let’s look.
The download form should be printed on A4-size white paper before filling it up. An amount of ₹400/- (four hundred) only as a processing fee shall be collected per set of forms. Several Rs. 400/- (four hundred) only in cash should be paid per form during submission.
NEET 2023 (AIQ) Counselling
Before we speak about the counselling procedure for NEET 2023, Let us first look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2023 for state and AIQ quotas.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% of State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities, including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% of State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for Medical & Dental Colleges in Nagaland must register for NEET counselling 2023. Counselling of NEET 2023 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register on the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You must choose the courses and colleges of your preference and lock in the online portal’s preferences.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidates’ choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round must either reject the assigned seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): This is similar to Round 1.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to Round 1.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is noted that those allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seat orders made by the Supreme Court of India.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2023 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2023 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
- The Exam conducting authority will make the merit list of the selected candidates for admission after the NEET State Counselling.
- Admission Seekers will be selected based on their rank obtained and choice filled during counselling.
- Admission Seekers must report to the allotted college for admission and all required documents.
- If any student fails to report to the allotted college within time, this candidate’s seat will be forfeited.
NEET 2023 Cutoff (Expected)
The expected cutoff marks for NEET 2023 will depend on the various factors that affect the exam.
|Category||NEET 2023 cutoff|
NEET UG Cutoff 2022
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
Here we provide information about Nagaland Useful Resources State Counselling Process, Particular state seat matrix, fee structure, Cutoff and more. You can check the complete details below.
MBBS Abroad 2023 Admission Support
|NEET 2023 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2023 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Which state has the highest medical seats in India?
Indian states with the most medical colleges include Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, and Uttar Pradesh.
Is there only one round of counselling, or are more sessions conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Nagaland?
Based on the seat’s vacancy, up to three rounds of counselling are conducted.