Nagaland NEET counselling 2018: Nagaland NEET Counselling will start from the last week of June 2018 after the completion of 15% AIQ counselling. The Nagaland NEET state counselling is Organized by the Directorate of Technical Education, Kohima, Nagaland. The Admission in MBBS/BDS courses is based on NEET Scorecard and only NEET qualified candidates can apply and participate for NEET Counselling 2018.
The scorecard of NEET UG will be accepted by the various government and private medical and dental institutions of Nagaland. Throughout the article, you will get to know about Nagaland NEET 2018 Counselling procedure, Top Medical/Dental Colleges in Nagaland. Happy Reading.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
Nagaland NEET Counselling 2018 (MBBS/BDS)
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate of Technical Education, Kohima, Nagaland to get themselves registered for NEET 2018 Nagaland State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Nagaland NEET 2018, Let us first have a look at the Nagaland NEET 2018 Counselling schedule.
The counselling registration form will be available from Last week of June 2018. The complete counselling schedule is published below.
|Availability of application form||Last week of June|
|Last date to submit application form||the Second week of July|
|Choice filling and locking||Fourth week of July|
|Seat allotment result||Fourth week of July|
|2nd round counselling||First week of August|
|Seat allotment result||First week of August|
*All the Dates are tentative
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Nagaland must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2018. Counselling of NEET 2018 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Selection & Admission Procedure
- The Exam conducting authority will make the merit list of the selected candidates for the admission after the NEET State counselling.
- Admission Seekers will be selected on the basis of their rank obtained and choice filled during counselling.
- Admission Seekers will have to report to the allotted college for the admission along with all required documents.
- If any student fails to report to the allotted college in any circumstances within the given time, the seat of this candidate will be forfeited.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2018 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2018 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
**Scoring High in Entrance Exam like NEET will help you to choose some of the Best MBBS/BDS Colleges in Nagaland. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges. In case of any problems regarding the counselling, you may contact the student grievance cell of Nagaland NEET 2018.
Directorate of Technical Education
Below New Secretariat
Thizama Road, Kohima-797001
Contact. No: 0370-2270416(O)
Email id : [email protected]
You may leave your comment in the comment box given below.
Best of Luck…!!