Nagaland NEET counselling 2021: Nagaland NEET Counselling will start after completing 15% AIQ counselling. The Nagaland NEET state counselling is Organized by the Directorate of Technical Education, Kohima, Nagaland. The Admission in MBBS & BDS courses is based on NEET Scorecard, and only NEET qualified candidates can apply and participate in MBBS Counselling 2021. The scorecard of NEET-UG will be accepted by the various government and private medical and dental institutions of Nagaland.
Throughout this article, we are providing detailed information about Nagaland MBBS & BDS Counselling like dates, online registration form, counselling process, eligibility criteria of Participating Nagaland NEET counselling, Participating institute of Medical & dental colleges, Merit List, Seat Allotment, Document required at document verification centre, category-wise seat reservation criteria, NEET 2021 released cutoff & much more.
NEET 2021 Brief Description
Before discussing the complete details about Nagaland MBBS & BDS Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2021.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date||12 September 2021 (Concluded)|
|NEET 2021 Result||01 November 2021|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||Starts From 19th January 2022|
|Nagaland NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||13 November 2021|
|Nagaland NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Directorate of Technical Education, Kohima, Nagaland|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Nagaland NEET Counselling Date 2021
Applicants can check the important dates of the Nagaland MBBS & BDS 2021 counselling procedure below.
|Release of information brochure||13 November 2021|
|Starting of Application Form||13 November 2021|
|Last date of submitting the application form||22 November 2021|
|Publication of Merit List||23 November 2021|
|Publication of Final Merit List||02 February 2022|
|Commencement of online registration||To be announced|
|Online choice filling for MBBS seats||To be announced|
|Publication of Nagaland MBBS 2021 merit list||To be announced|
|Declaration of selection list||To be announced|
|Reporting to the allotted college||To be announced|
Nagaland NEET Counselling 2021 Application Form
Directorate of Technical Education Nagaland released the application form for selection to MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BASLP & BHMS courses. Here you download the Nagaland NEET 2021 application form.
Nagaland NEET Application Form Fee 2021
Here in this section, we provide detailed information about the Nagaland NEET application form fee for MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BASLP & BHMS courses; let’s look.
The download form should be printed on A4-size white paper before filling it up. An amount of ₹400/- (four hundred) only as a processing fee shall be collected per set of forms. An amount of Rs. 400/- (four hundred) only in cash should be paid per form during submission.
Nagaland NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- The applying seekers should have qualified for the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have the domicile of Nagaland
- The applying seekers must have completed the 10+2 examination or equivalent examination from the recognized educational institution.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology and English are the compulsory subjects with a minimum of 50% marks, 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates, and 45% marks are for Physically Handicap candidates.
NEET 2021 (AIQ) Counselling
Before we speak about the counselling procedure for NEET 2021, Let us first look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2021 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities, including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for Medical & Dental Colleges in Nagaland must register for NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the online portal’s preferences.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seat orders made by the Supreme court of India.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2021 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2021 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
- The Exam conducting authority will make the merit list of the selected candidates for admission after the NEET State counselling.
- Admission Seekers will be selected based on their rank obtained and choice filled during counselling.
- Admission Seekers will have to report to the allotted college for admission along with all required documents.
- If any student fails to report to the allotted college in any circumstances within the given time, this candidate’s seat will be forfeited.
NEET 2021 Cutoff
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Here we are providing the information’s about Nagaland Useful Resources State Counselling Process, Particular state seat matrix, fee structure, Cutoff and more. You can check the complete details below.
|Nagaland Medical College||Click here|
|Nagaland Medical College Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Nagaland Medical College Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Nagaland Medical College Cutoff||Click Here|
|NEET UG Counselling Process||Click Here|
MBBS Abroad 2021 Admission Support
|Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|Talk to Ayush NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||Call Now +91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Enquire Now|
|Admission 2021 Help Desk||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
A. Indian states with the most medical colleges include Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, and Uttar Pradesh.
A. Based on the seat’s vacancy, up to three rounds of counselling are conducted.