List of Dental Colleges in Assam: In recent times, Assam has witnessed a remarkable rise in Dental Colleges. Apart from a list of Government Dental Colleges in Assam, there are several other private Dental Colleges in Assam offering High-class Dental studies to the people of the northeast. After long research, Our College Ranking and Review team brings a comprehensive list of Dental Colleges in Assam. The fact is based on the annual Rating for Best Dental Courses in Assam on their Teaching Methodology/ Contribution to Dental Science.
Every year lakhs of aspirants apply for NEET Dental Entrance Examination to get selected in some of the Best BDS Colleges in Assam. If you, too, want to pursue MDS/BDS, then this article is for you only. Throughout this article, we will let you know about Top Dental Colleges in Assam. Have a look.
1. Course Overview
2. Assam NEET Summary
3. Govt. Dental College
4. Assam Counselling
Before we speak about top BDS Colleges in Assam, Let us first have some of the major highlights of the course as follows.
|Course Level||Undergraduate (UG)||Postgraduate (PG)|
|Duration||4 Years||3 Years|
|Examination Type||Semester System||Year Semester|
|Eligibility||10+2 with PCB as the main subjects||BDS from a recognized University|
Assam NEET Summary
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
MDS Courses: NEET MDS
|Conducting Authority||Directorate of Medical Education Assam|
|Assam NEET Counselling||For UG Courses: Assam NEET UG Counselling|
For MDS Courses: Assam NEET MDS Counselling
|Assam NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Assam NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Assam NEET Seat Allotment||Click Here|
|Assam NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Assam Dental Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Assam NEET Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
Government Dental Colleges in Assam
Here is the updated list of all Government Dental Colleges in Assam officially made by the Dental Council of India. To learn detailed information about Fees Structure, Courses offered, Admission Procedure, Cutoff list, Facilities available and complete college review, click on the college link.
Get Latest Updated on the Admission Notice, Fee, Cutoff, & Seat, of this Dental College!
- Get Latest NEET 2023 News by NTA via Edufever News
- Get Latest NEET UG & State Wise Counselling News via Edufever News
- Get Latest NEET PG & State Wise Counselling News via Edufever News
|S. No.||Name of Colleges||Establishment Year||Affiliated with||Fee Structure|
|1||Govt. Dental College Silchar (GDC Silchar)||2018||Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences||NA|
|2||Govt. Dental College Dibrugarh||2018||Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences||NA|
|3||Regional Dental College Guwahati||1982||Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences||BDS: 2,680/-|
Assam NEET Counselling
A candidate can visit the Directorate of Medical Education Assam’s official portal to register for NEET Assam State Counselling. Let’s speak about the counselling procedure for Assam NEET. For more information on NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
- Assam NEET (MBBS) counselling will be conducted in online mode in two rounds, and to be a part of the DME Assam counselling, candidates must qualify NEET exam.
- The merit list will be published by the DME, Assam, which will have the selected applicants’ names based on their NEET scores.
- It would be best to keep in mind that only applicants with their names on the list will be eligible for the Assam NEET Counselling process.
- Eligible applicants will be required to fill and submit the Assam NEET application form before the late date.
- To attend the Assam NEET counselling, the candidate must report to the Director of Medical Education, Assam, Six Miles, Khanapara, Guwahati-22. Candidates have to bring the documents listed below, both original and a self-attested copy, to the counselling venue.
Assam NEET Admission Support
|NEET Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How many government and private Dental colleges are approved by the detective Chief Inspector (DCI) in Assam?
There are 3 Governments, but there are zero Private Colleges approved by DCI in Assam.
What is the total no. of seats offered for Government Dental Colleges in Assam?
What is the total no. of seats offered for Private Dental Colleges in Assam?
There are no seats available in Private Dental Colleges of Assam as there are no Private Colleges in Assam.
What is the average fee structure for Dental Colleges in Assam?
For information regarding the Fee Structure of Assam Dental Colleges, Click Here.