Assam NEET counselling 2019: The Assam NEET state counselling is Organized by the Directorate of Medical Education Assam. The Admission in MBBS/BDS courses is based on NEET Scorecard and only NEET qualified candidates can apply and participate for NEET Counselling 2019.
The scorecard of NEET UG will be accepted by the various government and private medical and dental institutions of Assam. Throughout the article, you will get to know about Assam NEET 2019 Counselling procedure, Top Medical/Dental Colleges in Assam.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
- 1 Assam NEET Counselling 2019 (MBBS/BDS)
- 2 1st Round of Counseling
- 3 Assam NEET 2019 Counselling Participating Colleges
Assam NEET Counselling 2019 (MBBS/BDS)
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate of Medical Education Assam to get themselves registered for NEET 2019 Assam State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Assam NEET 2019, Let us first have a look at the Assam NEET 2019 Counselling schedule.
The complete counselling schedule is published below.
|Application form released (Online)||June 2019|
|1st Round Counselling Starts||Third week of July 2019|
|2nd round Counselling Starts||2nd week of August 2019|
|Mop Up round by state||Fourth week of August 2019|
|academic session||Last week of August 2019|
1st Round of Counseling
||will be updated soon|
|Declaration of Final Merit List||1st week of July 2019|
|Date of Document Verification||will be updated soon|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of July|
|Last day of Joining the allotted College||August 2019|
*All dates are tentative
**For More Details about NEET Counselling schedule Please See the PDF of Assam UG NEET Counselling 2019 Given below.
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Procedure for AIQ Quota
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Assam must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2019. Counselling of NEET 2019 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.Reporting to
- college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Selection & Admission Procedure
- The Exam conducting authority will make the merit list of the selected candidates for the admission after the NEET State counselling.
- Admission Seekers will be selected on the basis of their rank obtained and choice filled during counselling.
- Admission Seekers will have to report to the allotted college for the admission along with all required documents.
- If any student fails to report to the allotted college in any circumstances within the given time, the seat of this candidate will be forfeited.
Category Wise Available Seats
|ST (P) (10%)||59|
|ST (H) Category (5%)||29|
|Freedom Fighter’s Quota||2|
|Char Area’s Quota||4|
|Physically Handicapped Quota 3%||*|
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2019 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2019 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
Assam NEET 2019 Counselling Participating Colleges
Here is the updated list of all Medical Colleges in Sikkim officially made by Medical Council of India. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
Assam Medical Colleges
|Name of Medical College/Medical Institution||Affiliated with||Aid Status|
|Tezpur Medical College & Hospital, Tezpur||Srimanta Shankardeva University of Health Sciences||Govt.|
|Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College, Barpeta, Assam||Srimanta Shankardeva University of Health Sciences||Govt-Society|
|Jorhat Medical College & Hospital, Jorhat||Srimanta Shankardeva University of Health Sciences||Govt.|
|Silchar Medical College, Silchar||Srimanta Shankardeva University of Health Sciences||Govt.|
|Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati||Srimanta Shankardeva University of Health Sciences||Govt.|
|Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh||Srimanta Shankardeva University of Health Sciences||Govt.|
Assam Medical Colleges
|1||Regional Dental College, Guwahati||1982-83||Govt.||BDS||40|
Institute Wise Available Seats In Assam State
|Institute Name||MBBS/BDS Seats|
Scoring High in Entrance Exam like NEET will help you to choose some of the Best MBBS/BDS Colleges in Assam. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges.
You may leave your comment in the comment box given below.
Best of Luck…!!!