Assam NEET MDS Counseling 2022 is connected by the Directorate of Medical Education (DME) for MDS Admission in Assam based on the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test- Master of Dental Surgery (NEET MDS 2022). To get MDS, Admission seekers can apply in all Private and Govt. Top Dental Colleges in Assam.
Throughout the article, you will learn about the Assam NEET MDS Counselling Procedure and complete details of the NEET MDS 2022 Counselling Assam, such as Important Dates and Procedures and Seat Allotments Documents, cutoff details etc.
|Latest Update:–Directorate of Medical Education released the Assam NEET MDS Provisional Merit List at dme.assam.gov.in|
1. Quick Facts
2. Important Dates
3. Eligibility Criteria
4. Assam NEET MDS Counselling
5. Documents Required
6. NEET MDS Cutoff 2022
7. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have mentioned the Assam NEET MDS Entrance Exam overview. Let’s Look.
- Get Latest NEET MDS & State Wise NEET MDS Counselling News via Edufever News
|Category||Assam NEET MDS Counseling 2022|
|Exam Name||NEET MDS 2022|
|Counseling Authority||Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Assam|
|Counselling Purpose||Admission to Postgraduate Dental Course|
|NEET MDS Result 2022||27 May 2022|
|NEET MDS Counselling Date||To be announced|
|Mode of Counseling||Online Mode|
|MDS Colleges in Assam||Top Dental Colleges in Assam|
Assam NEET MDS Counselling Schedule 2022 (Out)
Candidates have on the related dates to Assam NEET MDS 2022 Counselling. You can check out what is mentioned in the table below.
|online Registration for 1st round of counselling||19/09/2022 to 23/09/2022 midnight|
|Online Felling Choise||25/09/2022 to 30/09/2022 (5 PM)|
|Online Locking Choise||30/09/2022 (4 PM to 11.55 PM)|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||1/10/2022 to 05/10/2022|
|Reporting/Joining||07/10/2022 to 08/10/2022|
Assam NEET MDS Provisional Merit List 2022 (Out)
NEET MDS Counselling 2022 for the state of Assam is conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education Assam. Hence, we have mentioned the Provisional Merit List for Meghalaya NEET MDS Counselling, announced on dme.assam.gov.in Official Website.
|Assam NEET MDS Provisional Merit List||Click Here|
We have mentioned the table Eligibility Criteria to learn about the Assam NEET MDS Counselling Eligibility Criteria.
|A Student for admission to the Master in Dental Surgery course must possess a recognized degree of Bachelor in Dental Surgery awarded by a university or Institute in India and registered with the State Dental Council and has obtained provisional or permanent registration, and have undergone compulsory rotatory internship of a year in an approved/recognized dental college.||The dates indicated by candidates for about 12 months of Compulsory Rotatory Resident Internship, i.e. starting date and completion date, shall be considered final. Candidates will be required to submit the original Compulsory Rotatory Resident Internship completion certificate at counselling.|
|Candidates found to be ineligible at any stage of NEET-MDS 202 will not be permitted to appear in the examination and counselling. In the unlikely event of any ineligible candidate appearing and being successful in the NEET-MDS 202, the results/ candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled and are deemed to be withdrawn.||Some institutions have regulations that candidates who are already pursuing the MDS Course in their Colleges or other Colleges are not eligible for admission till they complete the course. The candidates who are already pursuing MDS Courses either through All India Quota or State Quota and are applying for a seat under All India Quota may confirm the eligibility conditions of that University in this regard.|
|Eligibility of candidates issued admit cards for the examination shall be purely provisional. Appearing in NEET-MDS 2022 does not confer any automatic rights upon the candidate for admission to MDS courses.|
Assam NEET MDS Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate of Medical Education (DME) Assam to get themselves registered for NEET MDS Assam State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Assam NEET MDS 2022, Let us first look at the Assam NEET MDS Counselling schedule.
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1:- Registration Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website https://dme.assam.gov.in/.
- For registration, seekers will use/her NEET MDS roll no. and email registration in All India NEET MDS) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-MDS registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment. An SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (used for AI-NEET-MDS registration) to confirm successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment, candidates will get Transaction and Registration no. on their registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates willing to attend the counselling process to grade the MDS Dental seat in the desired Dental College must pay the prescribed security money fees.
- After paying security money and the state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available per the earlier schedule.
- The applicant would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For entrance rank in the State merit list reference shall be AI-NEET-PG 2022
- The final merit list will be prepared per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit the website- Directorate of Medical Education (DME) Assam
- Click on the Choice filling.
- Choice filling Procedure:
- Login for choice filling by using the NEET roll number and password created when you’ll need registration.
- The choice filling can be done in several sessions, but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you’ll lose your work.
- A choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after closing the choice.
- After the last date of choice, the filling is over, and the seat allotment list will be declared online.
Step-5:- Seat allotment:
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
- If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining. You’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your heart. If your seat is elevated, then the previous allotment will be automatic.
- The online process will do the seat allotment on a merit cum option basis.
- Physically disabled category candidates are essentially required to be physically present before the medical board constituted by dates will be available on the website – Directorate of Medical Education (DME)>
- Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state
government, applicable on the date of counselling.
- OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
- Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts come into the light at the time of entry and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and any use of acquiring a seat subsequently. Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
- Candidates will be checked for their identity at the time of admission. If it does not match, it will be counted as unfair, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
- If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
- Once exercised by the candidate in online counselling, the option cannot be altered under any circumstances.
- No request for re-allotment of seats allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
NEET MDS Counselling Flow Chart
For candidates applying to MDS, courses are offered by various medical colleges. The following flow chart.
NEET MDS Counselling Factors
National Board of Examinations (NBE) conducting the counselling below given factors.
- All India 50% quota seats for MDS courses (all states)
- State quota seats for MDS courses for all States/Union territories of India.
- MDS courses at all Private Dental Colleges, Institutions & Universities all across the country
- MDS courses at Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.
- Screening exam for dental surgeons (BDS & MDS) for Short Service Commission in Army Dental Corps
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- NEET MDS 2022 scorecard
- NEET MDS 2022 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- A physically handicapped medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Participating in MDS Colleges in Assam
To know which colleges are participating in MDS Colleges in Assam, we have mentioned the table for participating Colleges.
|College Name||Links Here|
|Regional Dental College, Guwahati||Click Here|
Top Specialization MDS
Here is the complete list of India’s Top 10 NEET MDS Courses. Let’s check out the complete information about MDS Courses.
|Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics||Periodontology|
|Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||Oral Medicine and Radiology|
|Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics||Public Health Dentistry|
|Prosthodontics||Oral Pathology and Microbiology|
NBE NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Out)
NEET-MDS 2022 Rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET-MDS 2022. By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to the MDS course as mentioned in the information Bulletin for NEET-MDS 2022, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:
|General and EWS||50||263|
|General and EWS – PH||45||245|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40||227|
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff Representative Graphic
NEET MDS 2021 Cutoff
NEET MDS 2021, as mentioned in the information about NEET-MDS 2021, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:-
|General and EWS||50||259|
|General and EWS – PH||45||243|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40||227|
Assam NEET MDS Provisional Merit List 2022 (Out)
The Directorate of Medical Education released the Assam NEET MDS Provisional Merit List for state quota at dme.assam.gov.in; Let’s have a look.
|Assam NEET MDS Provisional Merit List||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Will NEET MDS counselling be conducted in online mode? Do I have to report to the venue for counselling?
Yes, the entire counselling of NEET MDS 2022 will be carried out online mode.
If a candidate is not allotted in the second round, will their seat in the first round be cancelled?
The seats allotted in round one will not be cancelled. If a candidate is not assigned a seat in the second round of NEET MDS counselling 2022, their headquarters in round one will be considered.
How many seats are in NEET MDS?
NEET MDS exam is a computer-based Exam containing 240 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). The entrance test will be conducted for 6,228 seats offered in various dental colleges.
How many attempts can we give for the NEET MDS exam?
According to officials, General/OBC candidates could attempt only three times for the NEET examination up to 25 years, while SC/ST could try the same (3 times) for up to 30 years.
Is the NEET MDS cutoff revised?
Yes, if seats are left vacant even after the mop-up round of counselling. The exam conducting authority will lower the NEET MDS cutoff in consultation with India’s government.
Click here for more Education News