Pondicherry NEET counselling seat matrix 2018 is the number of seats available in various private and state Medical and Dental colleges of the state Pondicherry. The seat matrix of Pondicherry NEET Counselling 2018 will help you to choose the college of your dream. The counselling procedure will be based on one’s NEET Scorecard and will be managed by the Pondicherry Centralised Admission Committee. Throughout the article, you will get to know about Pondicherry NEET Seat Matrix for MBBS/BDS courses for the academic year 2018-19.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
- 1 Pondicherry NEET Seat Matrix for MBBS/BDS.
- 2 Counselling Schedule
- 3 Pondicherry NEET counselling seat matrix 2018
- 4 College wise Seat Matrix
Pondicherry NEET Seat Matrix for MBBS/BDS.
A candidate can visit the official portal of Pondicherry Centralised Admission Committee to get themselves registered for NEET 2018 Pondicherry State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Pondicherry NEET 2018, Let us first have a look at the Pondicherry NEET 2018 Counselling schedule.
NEET Pondicherry 2018 Counselling Procedure
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota).
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Pondicherry must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2018. Counselling of NEET 2018 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Aspirants applying for Pondicherry State NEET Counselling 2018 may look into this important datasheet.
|Starting of online application||7th June 2018|
|Last date to fill application form||15th June 2018|
|1st round of counselling||3rd week of July|
|2nd phase of counselling||4th week of August|
|Mop-round of counselling||4th week of August|
*All the Dates are tentative
Official Notice Regarding NEET Counselling Schedule
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2018 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2018 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
Pondicherry NEET counselling seat matrix 2018
Let us now discuss the number of seats available in the different state and private Medical and Dental Colleges of Pondicherry.
MBBS and BDS Seat Matrix
|Name of the college||Course||Number of seats|
|Indira Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute, Puducherry||MBBS||105|
|Rajiv Gandhi Ayurveda Medical College, Mahe||B.A.M.S||042|
|Mahatma Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Dental Sciences, Puducherry||BDS||029|
|Aarupadai Veedu Medical College & Hospital, Puducherry||MBBS||100|
|Mahatma Gandhi Medical College& Research Institute, Puducherry||MBBS||250|
|Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences, Puducherry||MBBS||55|
|Sri Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences, Puducherry||MBBS||150|
|Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical College & Hospital, Puducherry||MBBS||55|
|Sri Venkateshwaraa Medical College & Research Institute, Puducherry||MBBS||55|
|Vinayaka Mission‟s Medical College & Hospital, Karaikal||MBBS||100|
|Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Sciences, Puducherry||BDS||150|
|Mahe Institute of Dental Sciences, Mahe||BDS||50|
|Sri Venkateshwara Dental College, Puducherry||BDS||50|
College wise Seat Matrix
Government MBBS & BDS College
Private MBBS & BDS College
**Scoring High in Entrance Exam like NEET will help you to choose some of the Best MBBS/BDS Colleges in Pondicherry. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges. In case of any problems regarding the counselling, you may contact the student grievance cell of Pondicherry NEET 2018.
|Help Line No.|
|Help Line No.||0413 – 2655281, 0413 – 2655282, 0413 – 2655283,|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
|Office Timing||10.00 AM TO 5.00 PM|
Best of Luck…!!