Shaikh-Ul-Hind Maulana Mahmood Hasan Medical College Saharanpur is one of the Best Government Medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh. It is also popularly known as SMMH Saharanpur or Saharanpur Medical College, situated in Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh. Earlier it was called Kansiram Medical College Saharanpur. The Institute was established in the year 2015. The College is affiliated with Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow and approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC).
This article will provide you with detailed information about SMMH Saharanpur like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling and Contact Details etc.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Procedure
4. Fee Structure
6. Counselling Procedure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Saharanpur Medical College
This medical College shall be an urban and rural population of Distt. Saharanpur, Muzaffarnagar in UP and nearby Yamuna Nagar, Kurukshetra, Karnal and Panipat in Haryana.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of SMMH Saharanpur.
|Name of Institute||Shaikh-UL-Hind Maulana Mahmood Hasan Medical College Saharanpur|
|Popular Name||Saharanpur Medical college, SMMH Saharanpur|
|Location||Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2015|
|Affiliated to||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Lucknow|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|UP NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow
- Approved by: National Medical Commission
- Aid Status: Government
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
These are Saharanpur Medical college Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at SMMH Saharanpur:
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
|Medical Social & Welfare Services||ATM|
Here, you can get information about Shaikh-Ul-Hind Maulana Mahmood Hasan Medical College Saharanpur Courses offered with Intake and Duration details. Let’s have a look.
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship||100|
This Section will provide detailed information about the SMMH Saharanpur MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, ENT, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
We will let you know about SMMH Saharanpur MBBS Internship here. Let’s have a look.
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days of Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Shaikh-Ul-Hind Maulana Mahmood Hasan Medical College Saharanpur, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Shaikh-Ul-Hind Maulana Mahmood Hasan Medical College Saharanpur is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for Saharanpur Medical college, these valuable resources will be beneficial. Let us have a look.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
The Shaikh-Ul-Hind Maulana Mahmood Hasan Medical College Saharanpur fee structure for the undergraduate is mentioned below.
|Course||1st Year Fee||Hostel Fee|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category must score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Expected)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Expected Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the Expected Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cutoff marks|
|General||50th percentile||To be announced|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th percentile||To be announced|
|General-PwD||45th percentile||To be announced|
|SC/ST/OBC-PwD||40th percentile||To be announced|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cutoff marks 2021||Cutoff marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
*Note: To learn more about Uttar Pradesh NEET counselling, Click Here
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their NEET-UG roll no. and email ID (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees. SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (used for AI-NEET UG registration) to confirm successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who will build a successful online payment of Rs. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling will be available as per the earlier schedule.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-NEET-UG 2022 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this College will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
This Section will provide you with the Ranking and Reputation of the Shaikh-Ul-Hind Maulana Mahmood Hasan Medical College, Saharanpur.
|Name of Institute||Shaikh-Ul-Hind Maulana Mahmood Hasan Medical College Saharanpur|
Shaikh-UL-Hind Maulana Mahmood Hasan Medical College Saharanpur
Address: Ambala Road, Saharanpur,
Uttar Pradesh, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Official Website: https://www.smmhmedicalcollege.com/
Shaikh-Ul-Hind Maulana Mahmood Hasan Medical College Saharanpur Campus Video
UP NEET 2022 Admission Support
|UP NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The total intake of medical science aspirants in SMMH Saharanpur is 100.
Yes, SMMH Saharanpur is provided hostel facilities.
Yes, they do. After completing 4.5 years of your course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend during this period.
Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to SMMH Saharanpur.
Ambala Road, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh.
SMMH Saharanpur is Government.
Most of the medical colleges in India issue a complimentary bond for their medical students. It ensures a guarantee from the medical aspirants that they won’t leave medical College until completing the course. This College also offers Bond for their students.
All the medical; colleges in India are affiliated and approved by the NMC (previously known as the Medical Council of India).
Yes. Of course. Studying MBBS from SMMH Saharanpur will make you a Doctor and provide you with a degree of MBBS after completing the course. After your course completion, you have to clear the NEXT exam to practice medicines in India.
Looking at this year’s completion and cutoff analysis, anything around 630 will help you to get to Government Medical College in the state.
The fees of government medical colleges are the lowest compared to other medical colleges in India. If we compare the fee structure of SMMH Saharanpur, then the average fees include Tuition fees, maintenance, student library, Internship cost etc. There are so many things a student can avail of while studying medicine at SMMH Saharanpur.