GS Medical College and Hospital Hapur are some of the newly built colleges. GS Medical College Hapur is one of the leading Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. It is also popularly known as GSMC Hapur, situated in Hapur U.P. The Institute was established in 2017. This college is affiliated with Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow and approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC).
- Jan 27, 2022 Uttarakhand NEET UG MBBS/BDS Seat Matrix Know more
- Jan 26, 2022 Gujarat NEET Round 1 Counselling Know more
- Jan 26, 2022 Rajasthan NEET UG Counselling Round 1 Provisional Merit Know more
- Jan 26, 2022 Uttarakhand NEET UG Counselling Schedule Out Know more
- Jan 25, 2022 Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling Schedule Out Know more
- Jan 22, 2022 HP NEET Counselling 2021 Round 1 Schedule Out Know more
In the article, we will share all the essential details of GSMC Hapur like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Other Details, etc.
GS Medical College and Hospital Hapur
GS Medical College and Hospital aims to produce qualified and expert medical professionals who are good at their profession and carry deep values that make them inclined towards serving the community and nation. The college offers a great learning platform to the students and enables them to learn, observe, practice and master the skills required to become competent, capable and caring doctors.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Procedure
4. Fee Structure
6. Counselling Procedure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of GSMC Hapur.
|Name of Institute||GS Medical College and Hospital Hapur|
|Popular Name||GSMC Hapur, GS Medical College Hapur|
|Location||Hapur Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2017|
|Affiliated||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow|
|Approved||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Lucknow|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|NEET 2022 Repeaters Course||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|UP NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow
- Approved by:- National Medical Commission (NMC).
- Aid Status:- Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
Before we discuss, let us look at the courses overview offered in GS Medical College. Hospital Hapur College offers quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The college is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|Course||Duration||Want to Study MBBS|
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship||Enquire Now|
Here in this selection, we will let you about GSMC Hapur MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of GS Medical College Hapur, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at GSMC Hapur is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, these useful resources about the GSMC Hapur will help you do proper research about the college.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: NEET-PG Eligibility Criteria
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
|UP NEET 2021 MBBS Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
UP NEET 2021 Counselling Dates for 1st Round (Out)
The Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET) Lucknow has released the Uttar Pradesh NEET UG Counselling Schedule.
|Online registrations||20 January 2022 (11.00 AM)|
|Last date to fill out the application form||24 January 2022|
|Date of Documents Verification of academic certificates/Caste/ Other documents and submission of security money||21 January 2022 to 25 January 2022|
|Date of declaration of Merit List of registered candidates||25 January 2022|
|Date of Online Choice Filling||27 January 2022 (2.00 PM) to 31 January 2022|
|Declaration of the result of seat allotment||01, 02 February 2022|
|Date of downloading the allotment letters & admission||02 February 2022 to 05 February 2022|
The GS Medical College and Hospital Hapur fee structure for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
|Hostel Fee||1,50,000/Year (Triple Sharing, Non A/C)|
NOTE:- Above mention, the fee is subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET Cutoff scores – 2021 vs 2020 vs 2019
|Category||2021 Cutoff (Expected)||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||160-130||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||140-110||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||135-110||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||130-110||128-113||119-107|
GS Medical College and Hospital, Hapur cut-off 2019 (General Category)
|Course||Category||Opening All India rank||Closing All India rank|
UP NEET Counselling Flow Chart
Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees, after which SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Simply those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who shall build a successful online payment of Rs. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling choice will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-NEET-UG 2021 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||GS Medical College and Hospital Hapur|
|Want to Study in this College||Enquire Now|
G.S. Medical College and Hospital Hapur
Address: NH 24 Village Peeplabandpur Near Railway Station,
Pilkhuwa, Uttar Pradesh 245304
Official Website: www.gsmedicalcollege.in
GS Medical College and Hospital Hapur Campus Video
UP NEET 2021 Admission Support
|UP NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in GS Medical College and Hospital Hapur is 150 for the MBBS course.
A. Yes, GS Medical College and Hospital Hapur provide hostel facilities.
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to GS Medical College and Hospital Hapur.
A. GS Medical College and Hospital Hapur, NH 24 Village Peeplabandpur Near Railway Station, Pilkhuwa, Uttar Pradesh 245304
A. GS Medical College and Hospital Hapur are Private.
Most of the medical colleges in India issue a complimentary bond for their medical students. It ensures a guarantee from the medical aspirants that they won’t leave medical college until the completion of the course. This college also offers Bond for their students.
All the medical; colleges in the state or in India is affiliated and approved by the National Medical Commission (previously known as the Medical Council of India).
Yes. Of course. Studying MBBS from GS Medical College Hapur will make you a Doctor and will provide you with a degree of MBBS after the completion of the course. You have to clear the NEXT exam after your course completion to practice medicines in India.
Looking to this year completion and cutoff analysis anything around 450+ will help you to get Pvt in the state.
The fees of private medical colleges are the lowest as compared to other medical colleges in India. If we compare the fees structure of GS Medical College Hapur then the average fees include Tuition fees, maintenance, student library, Internship cost etc. There are so many things a student can avail of while studying medicine from GS Medical College Hapur.