GS Medical College and Hospital Hapur (GSMC Hapur) is one of the newly build college which was founded in the year 2016, The Institute provides standards of excellence health-care services and brings together the best of infrastructure, technology, training, education, and medical intelligence.
GSMC Hapur located at Peeplabandpur Near Railway Station, Pilkhuwa, Uttar Pradesh, GS Medical College Hapur is an autonomous teaching super speciality institute approved by the Medical Council Of India (MCI) Government of India.
- 1 G.S. Medical College and Hospital Hapur
- 2 Course Offered
- 3 Admission Process
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Fee Structure
- 6 NEET Cutoff 2018
- 7 Ranking & Reputation
- 8 Contact Details
G.S. Medical College and Hospital Hapur
|Name of Institute||G.S. Medical College & Hospital, Hapur, UP|
|Popular Name||GSMC Hapur|
|Location||Pilkhuwa, Uttar Pradesh 245304|
|Year of Establishment||2016|
|Affiliated to||Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut|
|Approved by||Medical Council Of India (MCI).|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
In the article, We are going to share all the essential details GSMC Hapur like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut
- Approved by: Medical Council Of India (MCI).
- Aid Status: Pvt.
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
- Computer labs
|MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery||150||5 years 6 months|
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP to get themselves registered for NEET 2018 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota).
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2018. Counselling of NEET 2018 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
|UG Course|| |
|Registration Fees (One Time)||75,000/-|
|Tuition Fees||11,30,000/- (Per Year)|
|MISCELLANEOUS CHARGES (E-Library, Sports and Extra Curricular activities etc.)||20,000/-|
|Hostel Fees( Compulsory, AC)||2,50,000 /-|
|SECURITY ( College ) One Time||6,00,000 /-|
|SECURITY ( Hostel ) One Time||1,00,000 /-|
NEET Cutoff 2018
Following cutoff marks are based on NEET 2018 Entrance Exam.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff Marks||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||119||6,34,897|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||96||54,653|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||G.S. Medical College and Hospital, Hapur, UP|
- The college is one of the premiers Institute of Uttar Pradesh
- We would like to give 3.8 out of 5 stars on Edufever the Best MBBS college in Uttar Pradesh.
- Top Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
- Top Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
- Top BAMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
- Top BHMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
G.S. Medical College and Hospital, Hapur, UP
N.H-24, Near Railway Station
Pilkhuwa, Dist:- Hapur (U.P.) -245304
E-mail: [email protected]
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best Of luck..!!!