Rama Medical College Hospital and Research Center Hapur are some of the most popular medical colleges. It is also popularly known as RMC Hapur, situated in Hapur U.P. the Institute was established in 2011. Rama Medical College Hapur is one of the leading Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. The college is affiliated with Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow and approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC).
This article will provide you with detailed information about Rama Medical College Hapur, like Fees Structure; Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and a complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Procedure
4. Fee Structure
6. Counselling Procedure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Rama Medical College Hospital and Research Center Hapur
The College and Hospital are spread over a collective area of 5,50,000 sq. ft. Established in 2011, Rama Medical College has been producing qualified and expert medical professionals who are good at their profession and carry deep values that make them inclined toward serving the community. The college offers a great learning platform to the students and enables them to learn, observe, practice and master the skills required.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of RMC Hapur.
|Name of Institute||Rama Medical College Hospital and Research Center Hapur|
|Popular Name||RMC Hapur, Rama Medical College Hapur|
|Location||Hapur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Year of Establishment||2011|
|Affiliated||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow|
|Approved||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Lucknow|
|Hostel||Yes (Male and Female)|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|UP NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow
- Approved by:- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- Aid Status:- Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
Before we discuss, let us look at the course overview offered at RMC Hapur. Research Center College offers quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The college is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
RMC Hapur provides the following UG course.
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
|MD Anaesthesia||3 Years|
|MD General Medicine||3 Years|
|MS General Surgery||3 Years|
|MD (Paediatrics)||3 Years|
|MD (Radio-Diagnosis)||3 Years|
|MD (Respiratory Medicine)||3 Years|
|MS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)||3 Years|
|MS (Ophthalmology)||3 Years|
|MS Oto-Rhinolaryngology (E.N.T.)||3 Years|
|MS (Orthopaedics)||3 Years|
|MD (Dermatology)||3 Years|
|MD General Medicine||10|
|MS General Surgery||05|
|MD (Respiratory Medicine)||03|
|MS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)||04|
|MS Oto-Rhinolaryngology (E.N.T.)||01|
Here this selection we will let you about RAMA Medical College Hapur MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days of Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Rama Medical College Hapur, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at RMC Hapur is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, these useful resources about the Rama Medical College Hapur will help you do proper research about the college.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: NEET-PG Eligibility Criteria
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022|
|For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
The fee structure of the RMC Hapur for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
|Particular||Fee (in INR)|
|Tuition Fee (Per annum)||Rs. 13,09,968|
|Hostel Fee (Per annum)||Type 01:- Rs. 1,50,000 |
Type 02 :- Rs. 1,75,000
|Security Deposit (Refundable only After end of the Course)||Rs. 3,00,000 (One Time)|
|Misc. (Per annum)||Rs.80,000|
|Particular||Fee (in INR)|
|Tuition Fee (Per annum)||Rs. 20,60,100|
|Hostel Fee (Per annum)||Rs 3,00,000|
|Security Deposit (Refundable only After the end of the Course)||Rs. 5,00,000 (One Time)|
|Misc. (Per annum)||Rs.1,20,000|
NOTE:- Above mention, the fee is subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET PG 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma course as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET-PG 2022, the cutoff scores for various categories are as follows:-
|Categories||NEET PG 2022 minimum qualifying or eligibility criteria||NEET PG 2022 Cutoff score (out of 800)|
|General / E.W.S.||50th||275|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including P.W.D. of SC/ST/OBC)
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Rama Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Hapur cut-off 2019 (General Category)
|Course||Category||Opening All India rank||Closing All India rank|
NEET PG Cutoff
To take admission in all Indian medical colleges for PG courses, you must meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
PG Cutoff 2021
|Category||Cutoff percentile||Cutoff marks|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||302|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||283|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||265|
Graphical Representaiton of NEET PG Cutoff 2021
Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees, after which SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Simply those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who shall build a successful online payment of Rs. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling choice will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-NEET-UG 2022 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Rama Medical College and Hospital Hapur|
Rama Medical College Hospital and Research Center Hapur
Address: Chandi Road, Mohan Nagar Colony
Pilkhuwa, Uttar Pradesh
Official Website: www.ramamedicalcolleges.com
Rama Medical College and Hospital Hapur Campus Video
UP NEET 2021 Admission Support
|UP NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in Rama Medical College Hospital and Research Center Hapur is 150 for the MBBS course.
A. Yes, RMC Hapur provides hostel facilities.
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to Rama Medical College Hospital and Research Center Hapur.
A. Rama Medical College Hospital and Research Center Hapur, Chandi Road, Mohan Nagar Colony, Pilkhuwa, Uttar Pradesh
A. Rama Medical College Hospital and Research Center Hapur are Private.
All the medical; colleges in the state or in India are affiliated and approved by the National Medical Commission (previously known as the Medical Council of India).
Yes. Of course. Studying MBBS from Rama Medical College Hapur will make you a Doctor and will provide you with a degree of MBBS after the completion of the course. You have to clear the NEXT exam after your course completion to practice medicines in India.
Looking to this year’s completion and cutoff analysis anything around 450+ will help you to get Pvt. in the state.