A.C.S. Medical College and Hospital Chennai are one of the premier institutes, founded in 2008, located in Chennai, Tamilnadu. A.C.S. Medical College and Hospital Chennai are most popularly known as A.C.S. Medical College Chennai aims to provide quality education and excellent infrastructure.
This article will provide you with detailed information about A.C.S. Medical College Chennai Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review.
ACS Medical College and Hospital Chennai
The College is affiliated with Dr M.G.R. Educational and Research Institute (Deemed University) Chennai and is recognised by the N.M.C.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of A.C.S. Medical College Chennai.
|Name of Institute||A.C.S. Medical College and Hospital Chennai|
|Popular Name||A.C.S. Medical College Chennai|
|Year of Establishment||2008|
|Affiliated to||Dr M.G.R. Educational and Research Institute (Deemed University) Chennai|
|Hostel Facility||Yes (Male and Female)|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Crash Course||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
Affiliated with:- Dr M.G.R. Educational and Research Institute (Deemed University) Chennai
Approved by:- N.M.C.
Aid Status:- Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Hostel(Male and Female)
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
|Medical Social & Welfare Services||–|
A.C.S. Medical College & Hospital Chennai offers quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year Internship)|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as main subjects|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3-5 Lacs|
|Wants to Study Abroad?||Click Here|
|Study MBBS in India||Apply Now|
A.C.S. Medical College Chennai offers a U.G. course for medical aspirates.
|MBBS||4.5+ 1 year Internship||Click Here|
Here in this selection, we will let you about A.C.S. Medical College and Hospital Chennai MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medic Madras Medical College, Chennai, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, O.P.O.P.D.sbegin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.E.N.T.hthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
Coimbatore Medical College they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty A.C.S. Medical College and Hospital Chennai. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the Admission procedure for the compulsory courses which come under A.C.S. Medical College Chennai. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||For U.G. Courses: NEET UG|
|Eligibility Criteria||For U.G. Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
|Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2021||For U.G. Courses: Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling|
|Tamil Nadu NEET Cutoff 2021||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu NEET Seat Matrix 2021||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu Medical Colleges Fees||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Click Here|
Fee structure of A.C.S. Medical College Chennai for U.G. Course.
|Particulars||Fees per annum (General Quota)||Fees per annum (N.R.I. Quota)|
|Tuition Fees||23,00,000/-||55,000 USD|
|Hostel and Mess Fee||1,75,000/-||1,75,000/-|
|Transport Fee( For Non-A/c||30,000/-||30,000/-|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET Cutoff scores – 2021 vs 2020 vs 2019
|Category||2021 Cutoff (Expected)||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||160-130||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||140-110||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||135-110||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||130-110||128-113||119-107|
ACS Medical College and Hospital Chennai General Cutoff
|Round||2019 Cutoffby rank|
ACS Medical College and Hospital Chennai O.B.C. Cutoff
ACS Medical College and Hospital Chennai SC Cutoff
ACS Medical College and Hospital Chennai S.T. Cutoff
ACS Medical College and Hospital Chennai Economically Weaker Section CateCutoffutoff
Note: CutoffutofCutoffot yet released by the official website. We have just expected the NEET cutoffutofcutoffd on the past database.
Tamil Nadu NEET 2021 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate of Medical Education (D.M.E.), Tamil Nadu, to get themselves registered for NEET Tamil Nadu State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Tamil Nadu NEET, Let us first look at the Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling schedule.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the online portal selections.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to College: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the assigned seat or report to the allotted College and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. to College (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% A.I.Q. Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Other Nearest States Counselling Procedure
|Kerala NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Karnataka NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Andhra Pradesh NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this College will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||A.C.S. Medical College|
|Review this College||Click Here|
ACS Medical College Chennai
Address: Poonamalle High Road (Chennai – Bangalore Highway – NH4)
Velappanchavadi Chennai – 600 077 Tamil Nadu, India
Phone: 044 26802133,+91-9841280664
Fax: 044 26800567
Official Website: http://acsmch.ac.in/
Tamil Nadu NEET 2021 Admission Support
|NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans. The total intake of medical science aspirants is an A.C.S. Medical College and Hospital Chennai is 150
Ans. The Course offered in this College is Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).
Ans. Yes, this College does provide a hostel facility for both males and females.
Ans. Yes, they do. After completing 4.6 years of your Course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend in this period.
Ans. A.C.S. Medical College and Hospital Chennai Poonamalle High Road (Chennai – Bangalore Highway – NH4) Velappanchavadi Chennai – 600 077 Tamil Nadu, India