Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College and Hospital is one of the famous institutes, founded in 2011. Dhanalakshmi Medical College Perambalur is popularly known as DSMC Perambalur, with a buildup area of 12 lakh square feet.
This article will provide you with detailed information about Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College and Hospital, Perambalur Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and a complete college review.
Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College and Hospital Perambalur
Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College offers various courses in Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels such as MBBS, M.D. Etc. This College is affiliated to the Tamil Nadu Dr M.G.R. Medical University, Guindy, Chennai, and recognised by the N.M.C.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College.
|Name of Institute||Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College and Hospital Perambalur|
|Popular Name||DSMC Perambalur, Dhanalakshmi Medical College Perambalur|
|Location||Perambalur, Tamilnadu India|
|Year of Establishment||2011|
|Affiliated with||The Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical Education, Tamil Nadu|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: The Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai
- Approved by: NMC
- Aid Status: Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
|Medical Social & Welfare Services||–|
Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College and Hospital offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure.
DSMC Perambalur provides the following U.G. course.
DSMC Perambalur provides the following P.G. courses.
|M.D. Biochemistry||2 Year|
|M.D. Pharmacology||2 Year|
|M.D. Pathology||2 Year|
|M.D. Microbiology||2 Year|
|M.D. Community Medicine||2 Year|
|M.D. Anatomy||2 Year|
Here in this selection, we will let you about Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College Perambalur MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medic Madras Medical College, Chennai, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, O.P.O.P.D.sbegin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.E.N.T.hthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
Coimbatore Medical College they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College Perambalur. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the Admission procedure for the required courses which come under DSMC Perambalur. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||For U.G. Courses: NEET UG|
|Eligibility Criteria||For U.G. Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
|Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2021||For U.G. Courses: Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling|
|Tamil Nadu NEET Cutoff 2021||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu NEET Seat Matrix 2021||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu Medical Colleges Fees||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
Fee Structure (Released)
Here we describe the Fee structure of Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College and Hospital for U.G. and P.G. courses.
Fee structure of DSMC Perambalur for U.G. Course.
|Course||Govt. Quota Fee||Manag. Quota Fee||N.R.I. Quota Fee||N.R.I. Lapsed|
Note:- In addition to the above fees, the Institute is permitted to collect Rs. 25,000/- per student as Development Fee.
Fee structure of DSMC Perambalur for P.G. Course.
Note: The fee structure may be subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Tamil Nadu NEET 2021 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate of Medical Education (D.M.E.), Tamil Nadu, to get themselves registered for NEET Tamil Nadu State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Tamil Nadu NEET, Let us first look at the Tamil Nadu NEET 2020 Counselling schedule.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counseling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counseling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
For aspirants applying to P.G. courses offered by Dhanalakshmi Medical College Perambalur, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this College will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Dhanalakshmi Medical College Perambalur|
Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College & Hospital
Address: Siruvachur, Perambalur– 621 113
Phone: 04328 – 254 600 , 254 500
Fax: 04328 – 254 505
Official Website: https://www.dsmedicalcollege.org/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans. The total intake of medical science aspirants at Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College Perambalur is 150
Ans. The Course offered in this College is Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).
Ans. Yes, this College does provide a hostel facility for both males and females.
Ans. Yes, they do. After completing 4.6 years of your Course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend in this period.
Ans. Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College Perambalur Siruvachur, Perambalur– 621113
Looking to this year completion and cutoff analysis anything around 450+ will help you to get Pvt Medical College in the state.
The fees of government medical colleges are the lowest as compared to other medical colleges in India. If we compare the fees structure of DSMC Perambalur then the average fees include Tuition fees, maintenance, student library, Internship cost etc. There are so many things a student can avail of while studying medicine from DSMC Perambalur.