Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute Kanchipuram is one of the leading medical institutes was founded in the year 2008. It offers a various full-time course in Undergraduate and postgraduate level such as MBBS, MD Etc. Chettinad Medical College counts one of the reputed medical institutes in Tamilnadu provides quality education with all necessary facilities in its campus.
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Chettinad Hospital & Research Institute, Kanchipuram.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
- 1 About Chettinad Hospital & Research Institute Kanchipuram
- 2 Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute Courses
- 3 Chettinad Medical College Admission Process
- 4 Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute Fee Structure
- 5 Chettinad Medical College Cutoff
- 6 Chettinad Medical College Ranking
- 7 Contact Details
About Chettinad Hospital & Research Institute Kanchipuram
|Name of Institute||Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute, Kanchipuram|
|Popular Name||Chettinad Medical College|
|Year of Establishment||2008|
|Affiliated with||Chettinad Academy of Research and Education (Deemed University), Chettinad|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute (Chettinad Medical College Kanchipuram) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with–Chettinad Academy of Research and Education (Deemed University), Chettinad
- Approved by –Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Aid Status- Private College
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
Facilities @ Chettinad Medical College
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Skill Lab
- Lecture Halls
- Museum & Library
- Research Labs
- Teaching and Evaluation Methods
- Cultural Activates and Sports Facilities
Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute Courses
|Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery||150||5 years|
|Bachelor of Science||25||3 years|
|Master of Science (Otorhinolaryngology)||1||3 years|
|Doctorate of Medicine||2||3 years|
|Master of Surgery||3||2 years|
|Master of Chirurgiae||1||3 years|
Chettinad Medical College Admission Process
- Admission Seekers must fulfil their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Educational Qualification: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & 45% marks OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology
- Age: 17 years or above as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS)(Specified)
***Note-A Relaxation of 5% aggregate is there for SC/ST candidates.
Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute Fee Structure
College & Tuition Fees
|Course||Fees (Annual)||AIQ Fees (Annual)||NIR Fees (Annual)|
|Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery||951,000||2,200,000||50,000 $|
|Bachelor of Science||13,000|
|Master of Science (Otorhinolaryngology)||1,000,000|
|Doctorate of Medicine||1000,000|
|Master of Surgery||150,000|
|Master of Chirurgiae||1,500,000|
|Course||AIQ Fees (Annual)||NRI Fees (Annual)||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission|
|Hostel||Boys and Girls|
|Hostel Fees||26250/- Monthly|
Chettinad Medical College Cutoff
NEET 2018 Cut Off
Minimum percentile corresponding to which marks should be obtained to qualify NEET 2018.
|Category||Cut Off Percentile|
|UR & PH||45th Percentile|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile|
Previous Year NEET Cut Off Marks 2017
|CATEGORY||CUT OFF PERCENTILE||MARKS RANGE||NUMBER OF CANDIDATES|
|Others||50th Percentile||697 – 131||5,43,473|
|OBC||40th Percentile||130 – 107||47,382|
|SC||40th Percentile||130 – 107||14,599|
|ST||40th Percentile||130 – 107||6,018|
|UR & PH||45th Percentile||130 – 118||67|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||130 – 107||152|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||130 – 107||38|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||130 – 107||38|
Chettinad Medical College Ranking
|Name of Institute||Chettinad Medical College|
- It is one of the premier Medical College in Tamilnadu.
- We would like to give out 4.1 of 5 stars on Edufever Best Medical Colleges in India.
Chettinad Health City,
Rajiv Gandhi Salai, (OMR, Chennai),
Kelambakkam, Kanchipuram Dist.,
Tamil Nadu 603 103 India.
T. +91 (0)44 4741 1000
F. +91 (0)44 4741 1011
For further admission related queries, despite you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of Luck!!!
READ ALSO: Christian Medical College Vellore