Christian Medical College Vellore
|Name of Institute||Christian Medical College Vellore|
|Popular Name||CMC Vellore|
|Year of Establishment||1900|
|Affiliated||Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University Chennai|
|Approved||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Courses Offered||MBBS MD, DM, M.ch, Diploma|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu|
Useful Resources for NEET UG
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
Call now to get confirm UG Seat 09999672544, 09711769791
Affiliation, Recognition, and AchievementAffiliated with:- The Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University Chennai Approved by:- Medical Council of India (MCI) Aid Status:- Trust Affiliated with:- The Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University Chennai Approved by:- Medical Council of India (MCI) Aid Status:- Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Skill Lab
- Lecture Halls
- 24X7 Services
Admission Time Table 2020
|Online application start date||12th February 2020|
|Last Date for submission of online applications with payment||26th March 2020|
|Last Date for submission of supporting documents (where applicable)||2nd April 2020|
|Last date for receipt of certification forms from Minority Network organizations||16th April 2020|
|Online submission of NEET (UG)-2020 score||To be announced (only for MBBS $) applicants|
|Online submission of ARNo & Rank of TN Management quota 2020||To be announced (only for MBBS $) applicants|
|Physical Counseling by Tamil Nadu Selection committee, DME, Chennai||To be announced (only for MBBS $) applicants|
|GROUP||Group A||Group B|
|Step-1 Entrance Examination||12th May 2020 morning (ALL $ GROUP A Courses EXCEPT MBBS )||12th May 2020 afternoon SCIENCE, NON-SCIENCE & SPECIAL PAPERS|
|Courses||BSc in Nursing||AHS@ Degree Courses||Diploma in Nursing||AHS@ Diploma Courses, MHA & MSc||MPH# & DCPC**|
|Announcement of List for Step-2||26th May||18th May||26th May||20th May||15th May|
|Step-2 (Special tests and interviews)||20th – 22nd July||23rd & 24th July||28th – 30th July||4th & 5th August||25th & 26th May|
|Selection Results||4th August||25th July||4th August||6th August||27th May|
|Registration||24th August||18th August||17th August||19th August||28th May for DCPC 29th June for MPH|
|Classes begin||21st September||19th August||22nd September||20th August; for MSc 1st Sept||28th May for DCPC 1st July for MPH|
Course Offered by CMC Vellore
Under-GraduateThe UG (Under Graduate) courses are divided into two categories which have their own parameters. For UG courses candidate can fill their application form for Group A
- BSc Nursing
- Allied Health Sciences Degree courses
- Diploma Nursing
- AHS Diploma courses
- MSc courses
Faculty & StaffThe CMC Vellore Medical College offers admission with an intake of 100 numbers of students per year. The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambiance of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
- For Admission in CMC Vellore, UG courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Age CriteriaAspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
Eligibility CriteriaHere in the section you can get the details of eligibility criteria for CMC Vellore. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying the application form.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech combined.
- Candidate must have graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS).
Fee StructureThe fee structure of CMC Vellore is different for each course so it is necessary to note down the fee structure of a particular course that you want to do.
|Admission Year||Other Years||Mess Fee (Monthly)|
|001||MBBS||48330||31000||6000 (Men) 6000 (Women)|
|002||BSc Nursing Christian Medical College, Technology Vellore||42000 (including uniform, transport & book fee)||14500||Establishment: 10000/-per annum Electricity: 4800/-per annum Mess fee: 1500/-per month|
ScholarshipThe scholarships recognize the merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
CutoffThe College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET UG 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counseling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||701-134|
|Unreserved PH (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||133-120|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
UG Cutoff 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
Call now to get confirm UG Seat 09999672544, 09711769791
NEET PG Cutoff 2020 (Expected)Minimum Qualifying Percentile
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff Score (out of 1200)|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||340|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||317|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||295|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||295|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||295|
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff||Revised Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Revised Cutoff|
|General||50th Percentile||340||44th Percentile||313|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th Percentile||295||34th Percentile||270|
|Persons with Disability||45th Percentile||317||39th Percentile||291|
Call now to get confirm PG Seat 09999672544, 09711769791
Tamil Nadu NEET 2020 Counselling
UG CounsellingA candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Tamil Nadu to get themselves registered for NEET 2020 Tamil Nadu State Counselling. Before we speak the counseling procedure for Tamil Nadu NEET 2020, Let us first have a look at the Tamil Nadu NEET 2020 Counselling schedule.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Tamil Nadu must have to register themselves for the NEET counseling 2020. Counseling of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counseling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counseling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counseling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
PG CounsellingAspirants who are applying to PG courses offered by KFMSR Coimbatore the following flow chart shows the short but important information about the counseling procedure.
NOTE: To get more details about Tamil Nadu NEET-PG 2020 Counselling CLICK HERE
For UG CandidatesCandidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG CandidatesOriginal Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Contact DetailsChristian Medical College Address: Ida Scudder Road, Vellore 632004 Tamil Nadu, India Phone: 0416-2281000, 3070000 Email: [email protected] Official Website: https://www.cmch-vellore.edu/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. Christian Medical College Vellore (CMC Vellore) is a private college, minority-run educational and research institute that includes a network of primary, secondary, and tertiary care hospitals in and around Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India.
A. The college has updated the fees. Students pay around Rs. 1.5 lac for the two-year diploma course and Rs. 28,000 for postdoctoral fellowships.
A. A total of 100 MBBS seats will be offered through CMC Vellore MBBS admission, out of which 16 are open and 84 sponsored seats. So only those candidates who have qualified in NEET should fill the application form of CMC Vellore MBBS 2020.
A. No, As it is amongst the top-ranked medical colleges in India. From this year the college will admit students in the MBBS course on the basis of NEET as per the orders of Honourable Supreme Court.
A. Yes, Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) Course in Christian Medical College (CMC) Vellore is available.
List of Top Colleges in India
Success Mantra: 👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down… 👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️ 👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.