Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital Saharsa(LBKMCH Saharsa) is one of the Private Medical Colleges in Bihar. The Institute was started in 2019 by Lord Buddha Shiksha Pratisthan, a society (Buddhist Minority). The Lord Buddha Medical college Saharsa, situated in Saharsa, Bihar, aims to provide high-quality medical studies to the students of Bihar and the neighbouring states. The College is affiliated with Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University and approved by the National medical commission.
Throughout this article, we will share all the essential details about Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital Saharsa, like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cutoff Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Review, Ranking, etc.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College Saharsa
Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College & Hospital, Saharsa was envisioned by Lord Buddha Shiksha Pratisthan, a Buddhist Minority society registered under Society Registration Act 21 of 1860, Government of Bihar.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of LBKMCH Saharsa.
|Name of Institute||Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital Saharsa|
|Popular Name||LBKMCH Saharsa, Buddha Medical College Saharsa|
|Year of Establishment||2019|
|Affiliated to||Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges of Bihar|
|Bihar NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University
- Approved by:- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- Aid Status:- Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|PD-Indoor Services||Accident & Emergency Department|
|Diagnostic Services||ICUs Super Speciality Centre|
|24 Hour Help Line||Community Health Centre|
|Library||Cafeteria & Sports|
Before discussing, let us look at the course overview offered at Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College (LBKMC) Saharsa.
LBKMCH Saharsa offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||4.5+1 Years Internship|
Below have mentioned UG intake capacity of LBKMCH Saharsa.
Here this selection will let you know about LBKMCH Saharsa MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
Students interested in pursuing MBBS from LBKMCH Saharsa are informed about the subjects for which doing an internship is necessarily mentioned below:-
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days of Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty of embryology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of LBKMCH, Saharsa, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at LBKMCH Saharsa is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, then these valuable resources about Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College Saharsa (LBKMCH Saharsa) will help you do proper research about the college.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: NEET-PG Eligibility Criteria
|Bihar NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Bihar NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Bihar NEET PG Counselling
|Bihar NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Bihar NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Bihar NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Bihar Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in Bihar||Click Here|
Here, we have mentioned the fee structure and the respective courses for only LBKMCH Saharsa to go through this information before filling out the application form.
|Hostel/Mess and Transportation Charges||3,24,000/-|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling.
- Aspirants in the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
NEET PG 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma course as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET-PG 2022, the cutoff scores for various categories are as follows:-
|Categories||NEET PG 2022 minimum qualifying or eligibility criteria||NEET PG 2022 Cutoff score (out of 800)|
|General / E.W.S.||50th||275|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including P.W.D. of SC/ST/OBC)
NEET PG Cutoff 2021
To take admission in all Indian medical colleges for PG courses, you must meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
|Category||Cutoff percentile||Cutoff marks|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||302|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||283|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||265|
Graphical Representation of NEET PG Cutoff 2022
Bihar NEET Counselling 2022
Bihar NEET Counselling Process
- Before starting the counselling process, the registered candidates must fill in their preferences of colleges and courses.
- To fill in the choices/preferences, applicants must log in using their UGMAC ID and password created at BCECEB.
- After successfully logging in, applicants must click on the button- ‘Submit the option’, and then candidates can access various choices simultaneously.
- Only applicants in the Bihar Counselling 2022 merit list appear for the offline seat allotment process.
- The document verification of the required documents will be done after the seat allotment. Therefore, every applicant must carry a list of relevant documents for verification purposes.
- Bihar state merit rank, preferences of colleges/courses, seats in a particular college, reservation criteria and other factors, the seats to medical and dental college will be allotted.
- Individual counselling will be conducted for applicants belonging to several categories. The counselling achieving authority will publish the seat allotment result for both rounds once the Bihar NEET counselling 2022 is over.
- After Bihar NEET counselling, applicants are allotted seats to report at the assigned colleges/institutions to verify and complete the admission process on or before the last date.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Lord Buddha Kashi Medical College|
Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital
Address: NH-107, Baijnathpur
Saharsa- 852201, Bihar(India)
Official Website: https://lbkmch.org/
Bihar NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Bihar NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the annual intake of LBKMCH Saharsa?
The annual intake of LBKMCH Saharsa is 100 per year.
Is LBKMCH Saharsa a co-ed college?
Ans. Yes, in LBKMCH Saharsa, both girls and boys can be admitted.
Is LBKMCH Saharsa a private college?
Yes, it is a private college affiliated with Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University and approved by the Medical Council of India.
Do they have a girl’s hostel?
Yes, LBKMCH has a separate hostel for girls.
Do they have PG courses?
No, LBKMCH offers only undergraduate courses.
What is the year of establishment of LBKMCH Saharsa?
LBKMCH Saharsa was established in the year 2019.
What are all facilities provided by LBKMCH?
They provide world-class facilities to students, including a Library, Auditorium, Hostel, Hospital, Transport, Computer labs etc.
Would you please provide their address?
Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital Address: NH-107, Baijnathpur, Saharsa- 852201, Bihar(India)
How can a student get admission to LBKMCH Saharsa?
Students must qualify for NEET-UG 2022 to get admission to this prestigious college.
Is it a government college?
No, it is not a government college.
Is it only a women’s college?
No, this college is for both men and women.
Is Lord Buddha Kashi Medical College affiliated with National Medical Commission?
All the medical; colleges in the state of India are affiliated and approved by the National Medical Council of India (previously known as the Medical Council of India)
Is a degree from Lord Buddha Kashi Medical College Valid?
Yes, Of course. Studying MBBS from Lord Buddha Kashi Medical College will make you a Doctor and provide you with a degree of MBBS after completing the system. After completing your course, you must clear the NEXT exam to practice medicines in India.
How Many marks need in NEET 2022 for Lord Buddha Kashi Medical College?
Conclusion Looking to this year’s completion and cutoff analysis, anything around 430 will help you get to Private Medical College in the state.
Why do Tuition Fees of Lord Buddha Kashi Medical College so much?
The fees of government medical colleges are the lowest compared to other medical colleges in India. If we compare the fee structure of Lord Buddha Kashi Medical College, the average fees include Tuition fees, maintenance, student library, Internship cost etc. There are so many things a student can avail of while studying medicine at Lord Buddha Kashi Medical College.
Click here for more Education News