Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College Kishanganj is one of the best private Medical Colleges in Kishanganj, Bihar. The MGMMC Kishanganj is situated in the town of Kishanganj on the North – East part of the state of Bihar. It was founded in the year 1990 and provide high-quality education and good atmosphere.
The Kishanganj Medical College has emerged as one of the very best residential medical institutes in Bihar. The College provides hostel facilities for both boys and girls. Hostels rooms are fully furnished and equipped with all the necessary amenities. and affiliated with B.N. Mandal University.
- 1 Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College Kishanganj
- 2 Course Offered
- 3 Admission Process
- 4 NEET Cutoff 2018
- 5 Contact Details
Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College Kishanganj
|Name of Institute||Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College Kishanganj|
|Popular Name||MGMMC Kishanganj|
|Location||Kishanganj, Kishanganj, Bihar|
|Year of Establishment||1990|
|Affiliated to||B.N. Mandal University|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical Colleges of Bihar|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: B.N. Mandal University
- Approved by: MCI
- Aid Status: Trust
- Medical Centers
- Seminar Hall
- Students Placement
- College Student’s Council
- A/c Classrooms
- Computer lab
|MBBS||100||4.6+1 Year Internship|
|MD (General Medicine)||3 Years|
|MS (General Surgery)||3 Years|
|MS (Orthopaedics)||3 Years|
|MD (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)||3 Years|
|MD (Paediatrics)||3 Years|
|MD (Dermatology)||3 Years|
|MD (Anaesthesiology)||3 Years|
|MS (ENT)||3 Years|
|MS (Ophthalmology)||3 Years|
|MD (Anatomy)||3 Years|
|MD (Physiology)||3 Years|
|MD (Biochemistry)||3 Years|
|MD (Microbiology)||3 Years|
|MD (Pharmacology)||3 Years|
|MD (Social & Preventive Medicine/Community Medicine)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Anesthesia (DA)||1 Years|
|Diploma in Child Health (DCH)||1 Years|
|Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology (DGO)||1 Years|
|Diploma in Ophthalmology (DO)||1 Years|
|Diploma in Orthopaedics (D. Ortho.)||1 Years|
A candidate can visit the official portal of the BCECE Board to get themselves registered for NEET 2018 Bihar State Counselling. The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota).
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Bihar must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2018. Counselling of NEET 2018 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
|UG Course||Educational Qualification: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & 45% marks OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology. |
Age: 17 years or above as on 31st December of the year of admission.
|PG Course||Graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS).|
|Diploma Course||12TH or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent. All SC/ST candidates have a relaxation of 5% in the minimum aggregate.|
|Course||Tuition Fees (Annual)||Hostel Fees||Security Money (Refundable)|
PG Course Fee
|MD (General Medicine)||45,00,000/-|
|MS (General Surgery)||35,00,000/-|
|MD (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)||45,00,000/-|
|MD (Social & Preventive Medicine/Community Medicine)||7,00,000/-|
Diploma Course Fee
|Diploma in Anesthesia (DA)||25,00,000/-|
|Diploma in Child Health (DCH)||25,00,000/-|
|Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology (DGO)||25,00,000/-|
|Diploma in Ophthalmology (DO)||10,00,000/-|
|Diploma in Orthopaedics (D. Ortho.)||10,00,000/-|
NEET Cutoff 2018
Following cutoff marks are based on NEET 2018 Entrance Exam.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff Marks||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||119||6,34,897|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||96||54,653|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College, MGM MC Kishanganj|
- Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College, MGM MC Kishanganj is very popular & Trusted Medical colleges in Bihar.
- We would like to give 3.5 out of 5 stars on Edufever the Best MBBS college in Bihar.
- Top Medical College In Bihar 2018
- Top Dental College In Bihar 2018
- Top BAMS College In Bihar 2018
- Top BHMS College In Bihar 2018
|Mobail||06456-222719, 223475, 2223809|
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best Of luck..!!!