Dr SM Naqui Imam Dental College Darbhanga is a private university located in Darbhanga, Bihar, India. The College is popular as DSMNIDCH Darbhanga. It was established in the year 1989 and is affiliated with Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga, and is approved by DCI.
In the article, We are going to share all the essential details about Dr SM Naqui Imam Dental College Darbhanga, like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details, etc.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Dr SM Naqui Imam Dental College Darbhanga
Before we go to complete the college review, let us have a look at the major details of Dr SM Naqui Imam Dental College and Hospital Darbhanga.
|College Name||Dr SM Naqui Imam Dental College and Hospital Darbhanga|
|Popular Name||DSMNIDCH Darbhanga, Dr SM Naqui Imam Dental College Darbhanga|
|Location||Darbhanga, Bihar, India|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Affiliation||Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Dental College in Bihar|
|Want NEET 2022 BDS Counselling Support?||Apply Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga
- Approved by: DCI
- Aid Status: Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
Dr SM Naqui Imam Dental College Darbhanga offers quality dental programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure.
Get Latest Updated on the Admission Notice, Fee, Cutoff, & Seat, of this Dental College!
- Get Latest NEET 2023 News by NTA via Edufever News
- Get Latest NEET UG & State Wise Counselling News via Edufever News
- Get Latest NEET PG & State Wise Counselling News via Edufever News
|BDS||4 years+1 Year Internship|
Here this selection will let you about Dr SM Naqui Imam Dental College Darbhanga BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy, including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in his/her skills and abilities. Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Dr SM Naqui Imam Dental College Darbhanga, they are responsible for contributing and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below mentioned the admission Procedure for the important Courses which came under Dr SM Naqui Imam Dental College Darbhanga. The Candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
|Bihar NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Bihar NEET UG Counselling|
|Bihar NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Bihar NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Bihar NEET 2022 Seat Allotment List||Click Here|
|Bihar Dental Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BDS Colleges in Bihar||Click Here|
The Dr SM Naqui Imam Dental College Darbhanga fee structure for various courses is affordable and is mentioned below.
Note: Mentioned Fee is subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 & 2020 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Bihar NEET 2022 Counselling Process
Bihar NEET Counselling Process
- Before starting the counselling process, the registered candidates must fill in their preferences for colleges and courses.
- To fill in the choices/preferences, each applicant must log in using their UGMAC ID and password created at BCECEB.
- After successfully logging in, applicants must click on the button- ‘Submit the option’, and then candidates can access various choices at once.
- Only applicants incorporated in the Bihar Counselling 2022 merit list appear for the offline seat allotment process.
- The document verification of the required documents will be done after the seat allotment. Therefore, every applicant must carry a list of relevant documents for verification purposes.
- Bihar state merit rank, preferences of colleges/courses, seats in a particular college, reservation criteria and other factors, the seats to medical and dental college will be allotted.
- Individual counselling will be conducted for applicants belonging to several categories. The counselling achieving authority will publish the seat allotment result for both rounds once the Bihar NEET counselling 2022 is over.
- After Bihar NEET counselling, applicants are allotted seats to report at the assigned colleges/institutions to verify and complete the admission process on or before the last date.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Dr SM Naqui Imam Dental College and Hospital Darbhanga|
Dr SM Naqui Imam Dental College and Hospital Darbhanga
Address: At + P.O – Bahera , Bihar, India – 847 201
Bihar NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Bihar NEET 2022 BDS Counselling Assistance||Apply Now|
|NEET 2022 BDS Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-7838438083|
|Dental Colleges Under 300 score||Apply Now|
|Study Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many seats are there for dental aspirants in DSMNIDCH Darbhanga?
A. Updated soon.
Q. What is the BDS course duration for DSMNIDCH Darbhanga?
A. DSMNIDCH Darbhanga’s BDS Course duration is four years.
Q. Does DSMNIDCH Darbhanga have a hostel?
A. Yes, DSMNIDCH Darbhanga provides hostel facilities.
Q. How to get admission to DSMNIDCH Darbhanga?
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to DSMNIDCH Darbhanga.
Q. Can I know the exact location of DSMNIDCH Darbhanga?
A. At + P.O – Bahera , Bihar, India – 847 201.
Q. Is DSMNIDCH Darbhanga is government or private?
A. DSMNIDCH Darbhanga is Pvt.