Odisha NEET MDS Counselling 2022 will be conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Odisha. NEET MDS Counselling 2022 will be to begin tentatively from the first week of October onwards. MDS Admission is based on the NEET MDS 2022. To get MDS Admission, seekers can apply to all Private and Govt (Top Dental Colleges in Odisha). In this article, you will get to know about Odisha NEET MDS Counselling Procedure and complete details like Important Dates, Fee Structure, Seat Allotment, Cutoff, Documents etc.
|Latest Update: The directorate of Medical Education and Training has started the |
for 1st round of Odisha NEET MDS 2022 Counselling at dmetodisha.gov.in
1. MDS Quick Facts
2. Counselling Date
3. Eligibility Criteria
4. Counselling Process
5. Counselling Fees
6. MDS Cutoff
7. List of MDS Colleges
|Counselling Name||Odisha NEET MDS Counselling|
|Exam Name||NEET MDS 2022|
|NEET MDS Result||27 May 2022 (Released)|
|Odisha NEET MDS Counselling||12/09/2022|
|Counselling Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Odisha|
|Counselling Mode||Online Mode|
|Counselling Purpose||Admission to Postgraduate Dental Course|
|MDS Colleges in Odisha||Top MDS Colleges in Odisha|
Odisha NEET MDS Counselling Schedule (Out) 2022
Here in this table, we have mentioned the Odisha NEET MDS Counselling Date 2022. However, the NEET MDS 2022 dates for counselling will be released by the DMET.
|Online Registration by eligible candidates and submission of online counselling fees of Rs.2500/-||12-09-2022 (10 AM) to 19-09-2022 (11.55 PM)|
|Publication of Provisional Seat Matrix||20-09-2022 (12 AM)|
|Redressal of grievances regarding Seat Matrix||21-09-2022 (10 AM to 2 PM)|
|Verification of Original Documents||23-09-2022 (9 AM to 2 PM)|
|Publication of Revised Seat Matrix||26-09-2022|
|Publication of Provisional Merit List||27-09-2022|
|Redressal of Grievance regarding Merit List||28-09-2022 (10 AM to 2 PM)|
|Publication of Revised Merit List||30-09-2022 (12 AM)|
|Choice Locking for 1st round counselling||03-10-2022 (10 AM) to 04-10-2022 (10 PM)|
|Download Allotment-Cum-Admission letter-1st Round||08-10-2022 (10 AM Onwards)|
|Reporting- Joining the Institution shall be done in the Office of Convener||10-10-2022 to 12-10-2022 (10 AM-5 PM)|
The candidates must possess the required eligibility to be considered for admission to Odisha PG dental admission 2022. Failing to meet the eligibility requirements will result in the candidate’s application being cancelled. Check the detailed eligibility to apply for counselling and admission below.
- Get Latest NEET MDS & State Wise NEET MDS Counselling News via Edufever News
Citizenship: The candidates must be permanent citizens of the state of Odisha Or must be son/daughter/spouse of any one of the following:
- Employees of the Government of Odisha
- All India Services belonging to Odisha Cadre serving within or outside Odisha
- Ex-servicemen personnel who is a permanent resident of the state of Odisha
- Public Sector undertaking, of either Odisha or the Government of India, located in Odisha
Educational qualifications: The candidates must hold a BDS degree recognized by the Dental Council of India (DCI), at the time of applying for the course.
- The candidate must be registered under DCI or a state dental council.
- Also, the candidate must have completed 1-year compulsory rotating internship.
Odisha NEET MDS Application Fee the applicants need to pay non-refundable registration/counselling fees.
Odisha NEET MDS Counselling Procedure 2022
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Odisha to get themselves registered for NEET MDS 2022 Odisha State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Odisha NEET MDS 2022, Let us first have a look at the Odisha NEET MDS Counselling schedule for 2022. The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1:- Registration Online
- For registration, seekers will use/her NEET MDS roll no. and email registration in All India NEET MDS and follow instructions on the screen.
- Thereafter the candidate’s AI-NEET-MDS registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment after which an SMS will be sent to his/her registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET-MDS registration) confirming successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment candidate will get Transaction and Registration no. on his/her registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates who are willing to attend the counselling process to grade their MDS Dental seat in desired Dental College must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the http://www.dmetodisha.gov.in/PG%202019.html
- After paying security money and after the state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- The applicant would be able to take a printout of his/her online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter rank in the State merit list reference shall be AI-NEET-MDS 2022.
- The final merit list will be prepared as per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit the website- http://www.dmetodisha.gov.in/PG%202019.html
- Click on the Choice filling.
- Choice filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filling by using the NEET MDS roll number and password created at the time of you’ll registration.
– The choice filling can be done in several session but remember to save and continues otherwise you’ll lose your work.
– A choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, the filling is over, the seat allotment list will be declared online.
Step-5:- Seat allotment:
- Login to the website Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
- If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining even then you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. if your seat is upgraded then the previous allotment will be automatic.
- The seat allotment will be done by the online process on a merit cum option basis.
- Physically handicapped category candidates are essentially required to be physically present before the medical board constituted by dates will be available on the website Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Odisha
- Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state
government, applicable on the date of counselling.
- OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
- Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and thereafter during the course of study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and/or any benefit of acquiring a seat subsequently. Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
- Candidates will be checked for their identity at the time of admission. If it does not match it will be counted as unfair means and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
- If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date he/she shall forfeit any right of admission on the basis of said counselling/allotment.
- The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
- No request for re-allotment of seats already allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
NEET MDS Counselling Flow Chart
For candidates who are applying to MDS courses offered by various medical colleges the following flow chart.
NEET MDS Counselling Factors
National Board of Examinations (NBE) conducting the counselling below given factors.
- All India 50% quota seats for MDS courses (all states)
- State quota seats for MDS courses for all States/Union territories of India.
- MDS courses at all Private Dental Colleges, Institutions & Universities all across the country
- MDS courses at Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.
- Screening exam for dental surgeons (BDS & MDS) for Short Service Commission in Army Dental Corps
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- NEET MDS 2022 scorecard
- NEET MDS 2022 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- A physically handicapped medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
NEET MDS Cutoff 2022 (Out)
By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to the MDS course as mentioned in the information Bulletin for NEET-MDS 2022, the cutoff scores for various categories are as follows:-
|General and EWS||50||263|
|General and EWS – PH||45||245|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40||227|
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff Representative Graphic
NEET MDS 2021 Cutoff
NEET MDS 2021, as mentioned in the information about NEET-MDS 2021, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:-
|General and EWS||50||259|
|General and EWS – PH||45||243|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40||227|
List of MDS Colleges in Odisha
|College Name||Links Here|
|Institute of Dental Sciences, Bhubaneswar||Click Here|
|Kalinga Institute of Dental Sciences, Bhubaneswar||Click Here|
|S.C.B. Dental College & Hospital, Cuttack||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Will NEET MDS counselling be conducted in online mode? Do I have to report to the venue for counselling?
Yes, the entire counselling of NEET MDS 2022 will be carried out online mode.
If a candidate is not allotted in the second round, will their seat in the first round be cancelled?
The seats allotted in round one will not be cancelled. If a candidate is not assigned a seat in the second round of NEET MDS counselling 2022, their seat in round one will be considered.
How many seats are in NEET MDS?
NEET MDS exam is a computer-based Exam containing 240 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). The entrance test will be conducted for 6,228 seats offered in various dental colleges.
How many attempts can we give for the NEET MDS exam?
According to officials, General/OBC candidates were able to attempt only three times for the NEET examination up to 25 years, while SC/ST could try the same (3 times) for up to 30 years.
Is the NEET MDS cutoff revised?
Yes, if seats are left vacant even after the mop-up round of counselling. The exam conducting authority will lower the NEET MDS cutoff in consultation with India’s government.
Click here for more Education News