Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh (HMC Chandigarh) is one of the reputed Private Homoeopathic Colleges in Chandigarh. The college is popularly known as Chandigarh Homoeopathic College and was founded in the year 1974. It is affiliated with The Punjab University, Chandigarh and is approved by the Central Council of Homoeopathy.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
HMC Chandigarh was started to serve students with the best homoeopathy care and the college offers courses in Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.). Now the college has become synonymous with one of the Best Homoeopathic Medical Colleges in Chandigarh.
Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh
Before we go to complete the college review, let us have a look at the major details of HMC Chandigarh.
|College Name||Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh|
|Popular Name||HMC Chandigarh, Chandigarh Homoeopathic College|
|Affiliated with||Punjab University, Chandigarh|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Chandigarh|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Punjab University, Chandigarh
- Approved by:– Central Council of Homoeopathy
- Aid Status:- Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel(Male and Female)|
The College offers quality Homoeopathic programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate Homoeopathic programs (BHMS).
|BHMS (Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery)||5 years 6 months.|
|BHMS (Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery)||100|
The following subjects are offered by most of the medical institutions in India:
|Materia Medica||This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs that are used in the treatment of diseases prescribed by the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, those principles are applied which are necessary to obtain the results.|
|Anatomy||This subject gives knowledge exposure about plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.|
|Community Medicine||In this subject, the health of the members of a community or a region is concerned.|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh, in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Here we mentioned the admission procedure for the course, which comes under Chandigarh Homoeopathic College (HMC Chandigarh). The candidate requested to go through with the given instruction.
|Admission Process||For U.G. Courses: NEET UG|
For P.G. Courses: A.I.A.P.G.E.T.
|Eligibility Criteria||For U.G. Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For P.G. Courses: A.I.A.P.G.E.T. Eligibility Criteria
|Chandigarh Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling||For U.G. Courses: Chandigarh Ayush NEET Counselling|
For P.G. Courses: Chandigarh A.I.A.P.G.E.T Counselling
|Chandigarh Ayush NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Chandigarh Ayush NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Chandigarh Ayush NEET 2022 Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BHMS Colleges in Chandigarh||Click Here|
|Category||Tuition Fee (Annual)|
|General Seats +SC/PD||Rs. 1,55,897/- P.A. + Rs. 5,000/-(Refundable) Security advance.|
|Panjab UniversityCharges also payable on an annual basis||As per Panjab University norms.|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Chandigarh NEET 2022 Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the official Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh portal to register for NEET 2022 Chandigarh State Counselling. Let’s talk about the counselling process of Chandigarh medical college. Candidates can check the Chandigarh Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
- Candidates have to be physically present at the allotted centre for Chandigarh MBBS & BDS counselling 2022
- Applicants must produce all the documents in original and photocopies before the counselling committee for Chandigarh NEET admission 2022.
- After completing all verification purposes, the seat allotment results will be released by the conducted authority on the official website.
- Candidates will not be allowed for subsequent rounds of Chandigarh MBBS 2022 counselling if the seats are allotted.
- Applicants who have not attended the first round of Chandigarh NEET counselling can participate in the second round.
- The admission will be given based on Chandigarh MBBS merit ranks and its equivalent score.
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet
- NEET UG 2022 Admit Card
- NEET UG 2022 Result/Scorecard
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only)
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Chandigarh Homoeopathic College (HMC Chandigarh)|
Chandigarh Homoeopathic College (HMC Chandigarh)
Address: M-671 Sector 26 Chandigarh- 160019
Official website: N/A
Chandigarh Ayush NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Chandigarh Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2022 Ayush Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
HMC Chandigarh homoeopathic is an entire government college?
Yes, HMC Chandigarh homoeopathic is an entire government college.
How to get admission to HMC Chandigarh homoeopathic Medical college?
Admission is based on NEET Score through Punjab University, Chandigarh
When was HMC Chandigarh homoeopathic Medical college Established?
HMC Chandigarh homoeopathic Medical college was established in 1974.
How can I get admission to this HMC Chandigarh homoeopathic Medical college without NEET?
No, without NEET, admission is not possible to this College.