Top BAMS Colleges in Chandigarh: “Chandigarh” is a city and a union territory in India which serves as the capital of states of Haryana and Punjab. The city is well famous for its rich culture and famous tourist spots.
Apart from its diversified culture and foods, one may also find so many High-Class Institutions like Post Graduate Institute of Dental Education and Research (PGIMER), Shri Dhanwantri Ayurved College & Hospital etc. No doubt the city serves as the Educational Capital of Many North Indian states. In this article, we will let you know about Top BAMS Colleges in Chandigarh.
Top BAMS Colleges in Chandigarh 2020-21
|Name of the course||Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)|
|Stream||Ayurvedic Medical Sciences|
|Eligibility||10+2 or equivalent qualification, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as main subjects.|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 4-7 Lacs|
|Top Recruiting Companies||Health Care. Dabur, Baidyanath and Himalaya firms, University of Madras, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, Ayurveda, etc.|
Best Ayurveda Colleges in Chandigarh
Here is the updated list of Top BAMS Colleges in Chandigarh officially made by National Ayurvedic Council of India. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
Shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic College Chandigarh is one of the reputed Private Ayurvedic Colleges in Chandigarh. The college is popularly known as SDAC Chandigarh and it was founded in the year 1975. Dhanwantri Ayurvedic College Chandigarh is affiliated to The Punjab University, Chandigarh and is approved by Central Council of Indian Medicines. Read More>>>
|Address:||Sector 46 – B, Chandigarh – 160047, India.|
|Phone No:||+91 0172 5046000, +91 0172 5046201, +91 0172 2645111|
|Admission Process:||Admission based on NEET examination|
|For more information||Click Here|
Scoring High in Entrance Exam like NEET will help you to choose some of the Best Ayurvedic Colleges in Chandigarh. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges.
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
|Admission Notification|| |
|Age Limits for BAMS:|| |
Chandigarh Ayush NEET Counselling 2019
A candidate can visit the official portal to get themselves registered for NEET 2019 Chandigarh State Counselling.
Before we speak the counselling procedure for Chandigarh Ayush NEET 2019, Let us first have a look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2019 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Chandigarh must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2019. Counselling of NEET 2019 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidate wants to take admission in BAMS colleges in Chandigarh must have to clear there respective state NEET Cutoff. Only NEET qualify student will be eligible to participate in state NEET Counselling.
NEET 2019 Qualifying Percentile
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET Previous Year Cut-off
The NEET 2019 will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and the last year admission record. Check out the NEET Cutoff.
NEET Cut off 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates |
(By Obtaining NEET Cut off)
NEET Cut off 2017
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||697-131||5,43,473*|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||130-118||67|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||130-107||14599|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||130-107||6018|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||130-107||47382|
Here some important link of Colleges like Medical, Dental, BHMS BSMS, BUMS etc.
|Medical Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|BAMS Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|BHMS Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|BNYS Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|Veterinary Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|BPT Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|BUMS Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|BSMS Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|Dental Colleges in India:||Click Here|
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of Luck..!!