Shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic College Chandigarh is one of Chandigarh’s reputed Private Ayurvedic Colleges. The College is popularly known as Shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic College, and it was founded in 1975 and was started to serve students with the best ayurvedic care. SDAC Chandigarh is affiliated with Shri Krishna Ayush University and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines (CCIM).
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide you with detailed information about Shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic College Chandigarh (SDAC Chandigarh), like Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking And Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent-Asked Questions
Shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic College Chandigarh
Shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic College Chandigarh Was started to serve students with the best Ayurvedic care, and College offers courses BAMS ( Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery), M.D.(Ayu.) Certificate Courses. The College has become synonymous with one of the Best Ayurveda colleges in Chandigarh.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of Shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic College Chandigarh.
|College Name||Shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic College Chandigarh|
|Popular Name||SDAC Chandigarh, Dhanwantri ayurvedic college chandigarh|
|Affiliated with||Shri Krishna Ayush University|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Course||BAMS (UG), PG|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Chandigarh|
|Paid Ayush NEET Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with– Shri Krishna Ayush University
- Approved by –The Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status– Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel (Male and Female)|
|Technical Issues||Hospital / Medical Facility|
These are Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at Dhanwantri Ayurvedic College Chandigarh.
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
The Dhanwantri Ayurvedic College Chandigarh offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its UG medical programs (BAMS).
|BAMS||5½ Years( including internship)|
|MD Samhita Siddhant||3 Year|
|MD DravyaGuna||3 Year|
PG Intake Capacity
|MD Samhita Siddhant||6|
Here in this selection, we will let you know about Dhanwantri Ayurvedic College Chandigarh BAMS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students as a faculty member of the Dhanwantri Ayurvedic College Chandigarh is responsible for contributing to sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Dhanwantri Ayurvedic College Chandigarh is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Chandigarh Ayush NEET Counselling||For UG Courses: Chandigarh Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Chandigarh AIAPGET Counselling
|Chandigarh Ayush NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Chandigarh Ayush NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Chandigarh Ayush Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS Colleges in Chandigarh||Click Here|
Here, we have mentioned the fee structure and the respective courses for only Shri Dhanwantri ayurvedic college Chandigarh fees with this information before filling out the application form.
Note: The fee will be updated Soon.
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
Chandigarh Ayush NEET Counselling
A candidate can visit the official Government Medical College Chandigarh portal to register for Ayush NEET Chandigarh State Counselling. Let’s talk about the counselling process at Chandigarh medical college. Candidates can check the Chandigarh Ayush NEET Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
- Candidates have to be physically present at the allotted centre for Chandigarh BAMS counselling.
- Applicants must produce all the documents in original and photocopies before the counselling committee for Chandigarh Ayush NEET admission.
- After completing all verification purposes, the official website will release the seat allotment results by the conducted authority.
- Candidates will not be allowed for subsequent rounds of Chandigarh BAMS counselling if the seats are allotted.
- Applicants who have not attended the first round of Chandigarh Ayush NEET counselling can participate in the second round.
- The admission will be based on Chandigarh BAMS merit ranks and equivalent scores.
NEET AIQ Counselling Process
Applicants applying for Ayush Colleges in Chandigarh must register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling of Ayush NEET for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register on the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the online portal’s preferences.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seat orders made by the Supreme court of India.
The following flow chart for aspirants applying to this College shows short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat at this College will be asked to report the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidate
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during Counselling. Candidates can visit the Directorate of Medical Education’s official portal, Raipur, to get themselves registered for NEET Chhattisgarh State Counselling.
- AIAPGET scorecard
- AIAPGET Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BAMS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BAMS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by Central Council of Indian Medicine
- Internship completion certificate issued by the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- A physically handicapped medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required.
Ranking & Reputation
Here’s some collective information about the Ranking and Reputation of Shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic College Chandigarh.
|Name of Institute||Shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic College Chandigarh|
Shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic College Chandigarh
Address: Sector 46B, Chandigarh 160047
Official Website: https://www.sdach.ac.in/
Chandigarh Ayush NEET Admission Support
|Chandigarh Ayush NEET Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Does Shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic College Chandigarh have a hostel?
Yes, Shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic College Chandigarh does have hostel facilities provided.
Is Shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic College Chandigarh a private college?
Yes, it is a private college affiliated with Shri Krishna Ayush University and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines (CCIM).
How to get admission to Shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic College Chandigarh?
Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to this prestigious College.
Can I know the exact location of Shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic College Chandigarh?
Shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic College Chandigarh, Address:- Dabur Dhanwantry Hospital, Sector 46 B, Chandigarh – 160047
Is Shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic College Chandigarh is government college?
Shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic College Chandigarh is not a government College.
Do they have PG courses?
Yes, Shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic College Chandigarh does offer post-graduate courses.
What are all facilities provided by Shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic College Chandigarh?
They provide world-class facilities to students, including a Library, Auditorium, Hostel, Cafeteria, Laboratory, Hospital, and Medical Facilities.
What is the complete form of Shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic College Chandigarh?
The complete form of SDAC Chandigarh is Shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic College Chandigarh.