“Sikkim” is one of the most beautiful and literate states in India. There are many state-run Colleges in Sikkim that offers a degree in various professional courses but sadly the state does not have any Government Medical College. There is only one medical college in Sikkim (According to the NMC report) and that is also a private one. Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Medical Colleges in Sikkim. Meanwhile, check out our post on the List of Medical Colleges in Sikkim.
1. Sikkim NEET 2022 Summary
2. Top Government Medical Colleges in Sikkim
3. Top Private Medical Colleges in Sikkim
4. Sikkim NEET 2022 Counselling Procedure
5. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Sikkim NEET 2022 Summary
Every year lakhs of aspirants apply for NEET and other Medical Entrance Examination to get selected in some of the Best Medical Colleges in Sikkim. If you too want to pursue MBBS, then this article is for you only.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG |
For PG Courses: NEET PG
|Conducting Authority||Directorate Of Technical Education Sikkim|
|For MBBS Counselling Assistant||Enquire Now|
|Counselling Process||For UG Courses: Sikkim NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Sikkim NEET PG Counselling
|Sikkim Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Sikkim Medical Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Sikkim NEET 2022 Merit List||Click Here|
|Sikkim NEET 2022 Seat Allotment||Click Here|
|Sikkim Medical Colleges Cutoff||Click Here|
Best Medical Colleges in Sikkim
Here is the updated list of all the colleges that provides MBBS Course officially made by the NMC. To know the detailed information about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off list, Facilities available and complete college review, click on the college link.
Before we discuss the Medical Colleges in Sikkim, let us have a look at the Course overview to get admission.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate (PG)|
|Duration||Four years+1 Year Internship||3 Years|
|Stream||Medical Sciences||Specialization after MBBS|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as the main subjects||MBBS from a recognized University|
Government Medical Colleges in Sikkim
Sorry, the state does not have any Government Medical colleges. Government work hard on it. Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Medical Colleges in Sikkim. Aspirants who belong to Sikkim state may get admission to any other state Medical college.
Private Medical Colleges in Sikkim
Here in this section, we are providing details information about Top Private Medical Colleges in Sikkim you can check the complete list mentioned below and if you want to complete details about colleges you click the link.
|S.No.||Name of Colleges||Establishment Year||Affiliated with||Fee Structure|
|1||Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences, Gangtok||2000||Sikkim Manipal Univ. of Health, Medical & Tech. Science||Click Here|
Sikkim NEET 2022 Counselling Procedure
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate Of Technical Education Sikkim to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Sikkim State Counselling. For more information on Sikkim NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Sikkim NEET 2022 Admission Support
|NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many government and private colleges are approved by National Medical Commission (NMC) in Sikkim?
A. There is only one Private College approved by NMC in Sikkim.
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Private Colleges in Sikkim?
A. There is a total of 50 seats in between all the one Private Colleges of Sikkim.
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Government Colleges in Sikkim?
A. There are not any Government Colleges in Sikkim.
Q. What is the average fee structure for Medical Colleges in Sikkim?
A. For information regarding the Fee Structure of Sikkim Medical Colleges, Click Here.
Click here for more Education News