“Sikkim” is one of the most beautiful and literate states of India. There are many state-run Colleges in Sikkim which offers a degree in various professional courses but sadly the state does not has any Government Medical College. There is only one medical college in Sikkim (According to Medical Council of India report) and that is also a private one. Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Medical Colleges in Sikkim. Meanwhile, check out our post on MBBS College in Sikkim.
- NEET Rank Predictor 2021: NEET UG Rank Calculator Predict My NEET 2021 Rank
- September 19, 2021 Now you can get latest NEET Updates on Telegram Subscribe
- September 14, 2021 Phase 2 Registration Before Results, Application form will be available soon
- September 12, 2021 NEET 2021 Answers Key Released by various Institute Check Here
1. Sikkim NEET 2021 Summary
2. Top Government Medical Colleges in Sikkim
3. Top Private Medical Colleges in Sikkim
4. Sikkim NEET 2021 Counselling Procedure
5. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Sikkim NEET 2021 Summary
Every year lakhs of aspirants apply for NEET and other Medical Entrance Examination to get selected in some of the Top Medical Colleges in Sikkim. If you too want to pursue MBBS, then this article is for you only.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG |
For PG Courses: NEET PG
|Conducting Authority||Directorate Of Technical Education Sikkim|
|Average Fee||For Private Colleges: 17,00,000 to 32,00,000/-|
Note: Fees are subject to change.
|For MBBS Counselling Assistant|
|Counselling Process||For UG Courses: Sikkim NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Sikkim NEET PG Counselling
Medical Colleges in Sikkim
Here is the updated list of all the colleges that provides MBBS Course officially made by the Medical Council of India. To know the detailed information about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off list, Facilities available and complete college review, click on the college link.
Before we discuss Top Medical Colleges in Sikkim, let us have a look at the Course overview to get admission.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)||3 Years|
|Stream||Medical Sciences||Specialization after MBBS|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as main subjects||MBBS from a recognized University|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3-5 Lacs||INR 3-6 Lac|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh|
Government Medical Colleges in Sikkim
Sorry, the state does not have any Government Medical colleges. Government work hard on it. Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Medical Colleges in Sikkim. Aspirants who belong to Sikkim state may get admission to any other state Medical college.
Private Medical Colleges in Sikkim
Here in this section, we are providing the details information about Top Private Medical Colleges in Sikkim you can check the complete list mentioned below and if you want to complete details about colleges you click the link.
Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences Gangtok (SMIMS Gangtok) is one of the best private colleges in Gangtok. It was founded in the year 2000. The College has spread 25 acres of mountainous land. SMIMS Gangtok is one of the premier Colleges that provide MBBS Course in Sikkim. Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences Gangtok is popularly known as SMIMS Gangtok.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET PG
|College Profile||Click here|
|Sikkim NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Sikkim NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Sikkim NEET PG Counselling
|Sikkim NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Sikkim NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Sikkim Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Sikkim 2021 NEET Counselling Assistance|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh|
Sikkim NEET Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate Of Technical Education Sikkim to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Sikkim State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Sikkim NEET 2021, Let us first have a look at the Sikkim NEET 2021 Counselling schedule.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the online portal’s preferences.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seat orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Sikkim NEET 2021 Admission Support
|NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. There is only one Private College approved by NMC in Sikkim.
A. There is a total of 50 seats in between all the one Private Colleges of Sikkim.
A. There are not any Government Colleges in Sikkim.
A. For information regarding the Fee Structure of Sikkim Medical Colleges, Click Here.