Sikkim NEET counselling 2018: The Sikkim NEET state counselling is Organized by the Directorate Of Technical Education Sikkim. The Admission in MBBS/BDS courses is based on NEET Scorecard and only NEET qualified candidates can apply and participate for NEET Counselling 2018.
The scorecard of NEET UG will be accepted by the various government and private medical and dental institutions of Sikkim. Throughout the article, you will get to know about Sikkim NEET 2018 Counselling procedure, Top Medical/Dental Colleges in Sikkim. Happy Reading.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
Sikkim NEET Counselling 2018 (MBBS/BDS)
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate Of Technical Education Sikkim to get themselves registered for NEET 2018 Sikkim State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Sikkim NEET 2018, Let us first have a look at the Sikkim NEET 2018 Counselling schedule.
Candidates can check here all the related official schedule of the admission process. Candidates can get the actual dates after releasing by the officials.
|Events||Dates 2018 (Announced)|
|Registration starts from||9th June 2018|
|Last date of registration||14th June 2018|
|Submission of Documents||14th June to 18th June 2018|
|Starting of 1st counselling||22nd June 2018 (10:00 AM)|
|Starting of 2nd counselling||Fourth week of July|
|The additional round of counselling||First week of August|
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Sikkim must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2018. Counselling of NEET 2018 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AQI Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India
Selection & Admission Procedure
- The Exam conducting authority will make the merit list of the selected candidates for the admission after the NEET State counselling.
- Admission Seekers will be selected on the basis of their rank obtained and choice filled during counselling.
- Admission Seekers will have to report to the allotted college for the admission along with all required documents.
- If any student fails to report to the allotted college in any circumstances within the given time, the seat of this candidate will be forfeited.
The reservation of seats in Sikkim is fixed by the Government of Sikkim. In every medical or dental college, there will be some seats will be reserved for each category. Candidates should have produced the proof of reserve category in the format given in the brochure. The reservation will be given to the following categories which are given below:
|Bhutia and Lepcha||20%|
Candidates are advised to carry the documents given below to attend the counselling.
- NEET Rank Card
- Allotment Letter
- 10th Mark Sheet &12th Mark Sheet
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- PH Certificate
- 4 Passport Size Photographs
- Printout of Registration Form
- Valid Demand Draft
Sikkim NEET 2018 Counselling Participating Colleges
Here is the updated list of all Medical Colleges in Sikkim officially made by Medical Council of India. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
|Name of Medical College/Medical Institution||Affiliated with||Aid Status|
|Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences, Gangtok||Sikkim Manipal Univ. of Health, Medical & Tech. Scs||Trust|
Scoring High in Entrance Exam like NEET will help you to choose some of the Best MBBS Colleges in Sikkim. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges. In case of any problems regarding the counselling, you may contact the student grievance cell of Sikkim NEET 2018.
The Secretary Human Resource Development Department,
Government Of Sikkim,
Tashiling, Gangtok- 737103
Tel. (Office): 03592203050, 03592221611
Fax No: 03592221611
Email Id: [email protected]
You may leave your comment in the comment box given below.
Best Of Luck…!!!