Hello Students. Are you preparing for the NEET 2021 Examination? In this article, we will let you about Sikkim NEET Counselling 2021. It is organized by the Govt. of the Sikkim Human Resource Development Department. Students are advised to read this article thoroughly as the scorecard of NEET-UG will be accepted by the various government and private medical and dental institutions of Sikkim through Sikkim MBBS/BDS counselling 2021.
NEET 2021 Brief Description
Before discussing the complete details about Sikkim NEET 2021 Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2021.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date||12 September 2021 (Announced)|
|NEET 2021 Result||To be Announced Soon|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||To be Announced Soon|
|Sikkim NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||To be Announced Soon|
|Sikkim NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Govt. of Sikkim Human Resource Development Department|
|No. of Private Seats in Sikkim||50/-|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Click Here|
Sikkim NEET Counselling Date 2021
Applicants can check the important dates related to the Sikkim MBBS/BDS 2021 counselling procedure below.
|Registration Form Started||August 2021|
|Starting of 1st round counselling||September 2021|
|Starting of 2nd round counselling||October 2021|
|An additional round of counselling||October 2021|
NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- The applying seekers should have qualified for the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have the domicile of Sikkim.
- The applying seekers must have completed the 10+2 examination or equivalent examination from the recognized educational institution.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology and English are the compulsory subjects with a minimum of 50% marks, 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates, and 45% marks are for Physically Handicap candidates.
Sikkim NEET 2021 Counselling
A candidate can visit the Govt. of Sikkim Human Resource Development Department official portal to register for NEET 2021 Sikkim State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Sikkim NEET 2021, Let us first look at the Sikkim NEET 2021 Counselling schedule.
Sikkim NEET Counselling Process
Registration Process: Registration will be the necessary procedure to participate in the counselling, and It can be done online.
Document Verification: After successfully filling the registration form, the next step will be the document verification process. You have to verify your original documents along with a Xerox copy of all required documents.
Choice Filling & Locking: After the successful verification session, candidates are required to fill their choices of courses and colleges and then lock it, and they are advised to enter their preferences carefully as, according to it.
Allocation of Seats: The seats will be allotted to the applicants according to the candidate’s rank, filled choices and availability of seats in the participating colleges.
Reporting Process: Candidates are required to report at the designated colleges within the required date and timings for granting the Rajasthan MBBS 2021 admission.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Sikkim must register themselves for the NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the online portal’s preferences.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seat orders made by the Supreme court of India.
How to Apply
- Step I: The candidate must visit the official website.
- Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Step 3 (Personal Information): After the successful registration and activating account, candidates need to fill his/her personal information. Make sure all the information are correct while filling the application form.
- Step 4 (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information, the candidate should upload his / her passport size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with placard containing candidate’s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading the photo and signature, click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 5 (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature, the candidate should enter his / her educational information on the computer screen and click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 6 (Payment of Counselling Fee): After filling in all the required details, candidates need to proceed with the Counselling Fee payment. The counselling Fee will not be refunded.
There are the following two modes for payment of Counselling Fee:
a. Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, he/she should select offline / NEFT Challan option from Payment mode appearing on a computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and
visiting any Bank up to scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode.
b. Online Payment: If the candidate wants to pay Counselling Fee through Online mode, e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, he/she should select an online option from payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment.”
should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay a processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2021 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2021 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Sikkim candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
- The Exam conducting authority will make the merit list of the selected candidates for admission after the NEET State counselling.
- Admission Seekers will be selected based on their rank obtained and choice filled during counselling.
- Admission Seekers will have to report to the allotted college for admission along with all required documents.
- If any student fails to report to the allotted college in any circumstances within the given time, the seat of this candidate will be forfeited.
The reservation of seats in Sikkim is fixed by the Government of Sikkim. In every medical or dental college, there will be some seats are reserved for each category. Candidates should have produced the proof of reserve category in the format given in the brochure. The reservation will be given to the following categories, which are given below:
|Bhutia and Lepcha||20%|
Sikkim NEET Counselling Participating Colleges.
Here is the updated list of all Medical Colleges in Sikkim officially made by the Medical Council of India. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review, click the college link.
Private MBBS Colleges in Sikkim
|Name of College||Establishment Year||Affiliated with|
|Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences, Gangtok||2000||Sikkim Manipal Univ. of Health, Medical & Tech. Scs|
Note: Above mentioned college establishment is according to the NMC & DCI. To know more information about MBBS Govt/Private Colleges Seat Matrix, Click Here.
Seat Allotment Process
The Sikkim NEET Counselling will be conducted in two rounds. The seat allotment and mop-up round process will be done separately for each round. The Seat allotment will be completely based on the merit rank and choices entered by candidates.
The Sikkim MBBS and BDS 2021 seat allotment result for Round I counselling will be announced tentatively in the first week of Oct. The seat allotment results would be published online on the Directorate Of Technical EducationSikkim’s official website.
Applying seekers who have been allotted seats in Round I will also opt for up-gradation in Second Round. And in case the candidate gets an upgraded seat in seconds Round, the seat allotted in the First Round will stand cancelled.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET Cutoff scores – 2021 vs 2020 vs 2019
|Category||2021 Cutoff (Expected)||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||160-130||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||140-110||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||135-110||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||130-110||128-113||119-107|
Note: 2021 Cutoff is not yet released by the official website. We have just expected the NEET 2021 cutoff based on the past database.
Here we are providing the information’s about Sikkim Useful Resources State Counselling Process, Particular state seat matrix, fee structure, Cutoff and more. You can check the complete details below.
|Sikkim Medical College||Click here|
|Sikkim Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Sikkim Medical Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Sikkim Medical Colleges Cutoff||Click Here|
|NEET UG Counselling Process||Click Here|
NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Live NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Talk to NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||Call Now +91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Click Here|
|Admission 2021 Help Desk||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. The Directorate Of Technical Education Sikkim conducts the admission for Sikkim NEET 2021.
A. Sikkim MBBS/BDS admission 2021 will be open to students who will qualify NEET.
A. The counselling will be conducted in the online mode for Sikkim MBBS admission 2021.
A. The online application forms will soon be released by the authority.
A. No. the Counselling will be conducted in an Online mode.