Medical College in Dadra & Nagar Haveli: Dadra and Nagar Haveli is a union territory in Western India. Dadra and Nagar Haveli have immense natural beauty. The best thing about Dadra and Nagar Haveli is the lush green forests, meandering rivers, distant mountain ranges and a magnificent kaleidoscope of flora and fauna are the most intriguing aspects of this union territory. Besides this, the State has some finest educational research institutes that offer high standard educational facilities at bare minimum prices.
Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET 2022 Summary
Every year lakhs of aspirants apply for NEET and other Medical Entrance Examination to get selected in some of the Top Medical Colleges in Dadra & Nagar Haveli. If you too want to pursue MBBS, then this article is for you only.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG |
For PG Courses: NEET PG
|For MBBS Counselling Assistant||Enquire Now|
|Counselling Process||For UG Courses: Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET PG Counselling
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli Medical College Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli Medical College Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli Medical College Cutoff||Click Here|
Medical Colleges in Dadra & Nagar Haveli
Here is the updated list of all the colleges that provide MBBS in Dadra & Nagar Haveli officially made by the Medical Council of India. To know the detailed information about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off list, Facilities available and complete college review, click on the college link.
Before we discuss Top Medical Colleges in Dadra & Nagar Haveli, let us have a look at the Course overview to get admission.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)||3 Years|
|Stream||Medical Sciences||Specialization after MBBS|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as the main subjects||MBBS from a recognized University|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3-5 Lacs||INR 3-6 Lac|
Government Medical Colleges in Dadra & Nagar Haveli
Here in this section, we are providing detailed information about Government Medical Colleges in Dadra & Nagar Haveli. You can check the complete list mentioned below, and if you want to complete details about colleges, you click the link below.
Shri Vinoba Bhave Civil Hospital is a government multi-speciality hospital located in Silvassa, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, India. The medical college is affiliated with Veer Narmad South Gujarat University. VBCH Silvassa is one of the prestigious and most popular state university Medical College in Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
|Location||Silvassa, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, India|
|Affiliated to||Veer Narmad South Gujarat University|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical & Health Service|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (MALE AND FEMALE)|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Private Medical Colleges in Dadra & Nagar Haveli
Sorry, the state does not have any Private Medical colleges. Private institutions work hard on it. Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Medical Colleges in Dadra & Nagar Haveli. Aspirants who belong to this state may get admission to any other state Medical college.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the Directorate of Medical & Health Service’s official portal to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Dadra & Nagar State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Dadra & Nagar NEET 2021, Let us first look at the Dadra & Nagar NEET 2021 Counselling schedule.
- Step 1: The candidate must visit the http://vbch.dnh.nic.in/.
- Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Step 3 (Personal Information): After the successful registration and activating account, candidates need to fill his/her personal information. Make sure all the information are correct while filling the application form.
- Step 4 (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information, the candidate should upload his / her passport size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with a placard containing the candidate’s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading the photo and signature, click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 5 (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature, the candidate should enter his / her educational information on the computer screen and click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 6 (Payment of Counselling Fee): After filling in all the required details, candidates need to proceed with payment of the Counselling Fee. The counselling Fees will not be refunded.
There are the following two modes for payment of the Counselling Fee:
- a. Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay the Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, he/she should select the offline / NEFT Challan option from Payment mode appearing on the computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and
visiting any Bank up to the scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode.
- b. Online Payment: If the candidate wants to pay the Counselling Fee through Online mode, e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, he/she should select an online option from payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment.”
should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay a processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode
- c. Counselling Fee: Application & Counseling Fee is Rs. 3540/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra for OC/BC categories and Rs.2950/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra for SC/ST categories.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. There is only one Government College approved by NMC in Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
A. There is a total of 150 seats in between all the one Government Colleges of Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
A. There are not any Private Colleges in Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
A. For information regarding the Fee Structure of Dadra & Nagar Haveli Medical Colleges, Click Here.