Shri Vinoba Bhave Civil Hospital (V.B.C.H.) is located in Silvassa, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, India. The College was established in 1952. It aims to provide affordable and comprehensive medical care to the residents of the Union Territory, with the prime focus on weaker sections in rural areas. It is the largest speciality hospital in the U.T. of Dadra and Nagar Haveli. It is also approved by the N.M.C. and affiliated with Veer Narmad South Gujarat University.
This article will provide you with detailed information about V.B.C.H. Fees Structure and Course offered Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college Summary.
Shri Vinoba Bhave Civil Hospital, Silvassa
The College was established to fortify the weakest section of the Nation, i.e. Rural population. V.B.C.H. was started to serve students with the best Medical. Virtually free-of-cost services are provided to the underprivileged sections of the society, and with an O.P.D of 3500 patients, the hospital treats over 1 million out-patients annually. Throughout this article, we will discuss V.B.C.H. like Admission, Fee, Courses, Cutoff, Eligibility, and other details.
Before completing the college review, let us look at important details of Shri Vinoba Bhave Civil Hospital, Silvassa.
|College Name||Shri Vinoba Bhave Civil Hospital, Silvassa|
|Popular Name||V.B.C.H Silvassa|
|Location||Silvassa, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, India|
|College Type||State university|
|Affiliated to||Veer Narmad South Gujarat University|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical & Health Service|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (MALE AND FEMALE)|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Dadra & Nagar|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Veer Narmad South Gujarat University
- Approved by: – NMC
- Aid Status:-State
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
|Medical Social & Welfare Services||–|
Before we discuss, let us have a look at the courses offered in Shri Vinoba Bhave Civil Hospital, Silvassa
V.B.C.H. provides quality education and offers the following U.G. courses.
|MBBS||4.6 Years+ 1 Year Internship|
Here this selection we will let you about Shri Vinoba Bhave Civil Hospital, Silvassa M.B.B.S. Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postO.P.D.s inwards, O.P.D.s to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
E.N.T.hesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopaedics include E.N.T.PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As Shri Vinoba Bhave Civil Hospital, Silvassa, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of the medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at V.B.C.H. is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this College, then these valuable resources about Shri Vinoba Bhave Civil Hospital, Silvassa (V.B.C.H.) will help you do proper research about the College.
|Admission Process||For U.G. Courses: NEET UG |
For P.G. Courses: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For U.G. Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For P.G. Courses: NEET-PG Eligibility Criteria
|Dadra & Nagar U.G NEET Counselling||For U.G. Courses: Dadra & Nagar Haveli U.G NEET Counselling|
For P.G. Courses: Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET PG Counselling
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli Medical Colleges Fees||Click Here|
|MBBS Colleges in Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Click Here|
The V.B.C.H. fee structure for various courses are affordable and are mentioned below.
UG Courses Fees
NOTE:- Mentioned Fee subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Expected)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|General||50th percentile||To be announced|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th percentile||To be announced|
|General-PwD||45th percentile||To be announced|
|SC/ST/OBC-PwD||40th percentile||To be announced|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET 2022 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate of Medical & Health Service to get themselves registered for NEET Dadra & Nagar State Counselling. For more information on Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
Before we talk about the counselling procedure for Dadra & Nagar NA.I.Q., Let us first look at the Type of NEET Counselling for state and A.I.Q. quoA.I.Q…
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% A.I.Q. Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colD.U.ges||D.G.H.S., on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in D.U. colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||D.G.H.S., on behalf of MCC|
|NEETB.D.S.unselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities, including B.D.S.I.P.t Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||D.G.H.S., on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for I.P. Quota seats in E.S.I.C. Colleges||D.G.H.S., on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (A.F.M.C.)||D.G.H.S., on behalf of MCC and A.F.M.C. Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Dadra & Nagar must register themselves for the NEET counselling. Counselling of NEET for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this College will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Shri Vinoba Bhave Civil Hospital, Silvassa (V.B.C.H)|
Shri Vinoba Bhave Civil Hospital, Silvassa, Dadra and Nagar Haveli
Address: Sayli Rd, near Collectorate, Solanki Sadan, Bavisa Faliya, Silvassa, Dadra and Nagar Haveli 396230
Telephone No: 0260 263 0102
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. Yes, Shri Vinoba Bhave Civil Hospital is provided hostel facilities.
A. Yes, they do. After completing 4.5 years of your course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend in this period.
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to Shri Vinoba Bhave Civil Hospital,
A. Sayli Rd, near Collectorate, Solanki Sadan, Bavisa Faliya, Silvassa, Dadra and Nagar Haveli 396230
A. Shri Vinoba Bhave Civil Hospital is Government.
A. Looking to this year completion and cutoff analysis anything around 630+ will help you to get Government Medical College in the state.
A. The fees of Shri Vinoba Bhave Civil Hospital are the lowest as compared to other medical colleges in India. If we compare the fees structure of Shri Vinoba Bhave Civil Hospital then the average fees include Tuition fees, maintenance, student library, Internship cost etc. There are so many things a student can avail of while studying medicine from Shri Vinoba Bhave Civil Hospital.
A. Yes. Of course. Studying MBBS from Shri Vinoba Bhave Civil Hospital will make you a Doctor and will provide you with a degree of MBBS after the completion of the course. You have to clear the NEXT exam after your course completion to practice medicines in India.