Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET UG Counselling 2022: The Dadra and Nagar Haveli NEET union territories counselling is Organized by the Directorate of Medical & Health Service, Dadra & Nagar Haveli. The Admission to MBBS & BDS courses is based on NEET Scorecard, and only NEET-qualified candidates can apply and participate in NEET Counselling 2022. The scorecard of NEET-UG will be accepted by the various government and private medical and dental institutions of Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
Hello Students. This article will inform you about Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET Counselling 2022. It is organized by the Directorate of Medical & Health Service, Dadra & Nagar. Students are advised to read this article thoroughly as the scorecard of NEET-UG will be accepted by the various government and private medical and dental institutions of Dadra & Nagar Haveli through Dadra & Nagar Haveli MBBS/BDS counselling 2022.
|Latest Update: NAMO Medical Education & Research Institute has released the first round time allotment schedule of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu NEET UG Counselling at namomeriadmission.in|
1. NEET 2022 Brief Description
2. NEET 2022 Counselling Dates
3. Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET 2022 Counselling
4. How to Apply
5. Documents Required
6. NEET-UG 2022 Cutoff
7. NEET 2022 Admission Support
8. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
NEET 2022 Brief Description
Before discussing the details of Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET 2022 Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2022.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or |
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2022 Exam Date||17 July 2022|
|NEET 2022 Result||07 September 2022 (Announced)|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli Counselling Starts||11/10/2022|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2022 Counselling Starting Date||10/11/2022|
|No. of Government MBBS Seats||150|
|Want NEET 2022 Counselling Support?||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET UG 1st Round Allotment Schedule 2022 (Out)
NAMO Medical Education & Research Institute has released the Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET UG 2022 Round-1 Allotment schedule. The online registration has started For Dadra and Nagar Haveli district date 22.11.2022, slotting as below:
|S.No||Schedule||No of Students|
|Slot 1||Timing 3:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M||25 students|
|Slot 2||Timing 4:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M||25 students|
|Slot 3||Timing 5:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M||25 students|
Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET UG Counselling Schedule 2022 (Out)
Below have mentioned in the Time Schedule for Dadra and Nagar & Haveli NEET-UG 2022 Online Counselling for Govt/Private Medical/Dental Colleges/Institutions/ University (MBBS/BDS) Courses. Let’s have a Look.
|Online Registration form||10/11/2022 to 16/11/2022|
|Document Verification||17/11/2022 to 18/11/2022|
|Notification of 1st Provisional Merit List||19/11/2022|
|Invitation of Representation against Provisional List, if any.||19/11/2022 to 20/11/2022|
|Declaration of Provisional List of selected candidates in the first round||21/11/2022|
|Reporting for the confirmation of admission after the 1st Round||22/11/2022 to 23/11/2022|
|Declaration of the list of selected candidates in 2nd Round||24/11/2022|
|Reporting of the confirmation of admission after the 2nd Round||25/11/2022|
|Commencement of Academic Session||05/12/2022|
|Declaration of the list of selected candidates for the Mop-Up Round (After All Stray Round)||will be notified later|
MCC NEET UG 1st Round Counselling Schedule 2022 (Out)
MCC has released the NEET UG 2022 Counselling dates for the 1st Round, 2nd Round and Mop-up Round to admission in MBBS/BDS/B.Sc. Nursing Courses. Candidates must follow these schedules to be admitted to dreaming medical/dental colleges in India; let’s look.
|Registration/Payment||11/10/2022 to 17/10/2022 (up to11:00|
AM) only as per Server Time.
|Choice Filling/ Locking||14/10/2022 to 18/10/2022 (up to|
11:55 PM) as per Server Time
|Verification of Internal Candidates|
by the respective Universities/ Institutes
|17/10/2022 to 18/10/2022|
|19/10/2022 to 20/10/2022|
|Reporting||22/10/2022 to 28/10/2022|
|Reporting to the institute allotted||To be Announced|
Dadra & Nagar Haveli Seat Resveration 2022
Category-wise reservation of seats earmarked for candidates of UT of Dadra & Nagar haveli. We have mentioned it below.
|Category||Percentage of total seats earmarked for the UT||No. of seats reserved as per Reservation Poster Points|
|ST||43% as per the reservation roster points||05|
|SC||3% as per the reservation roster points||02|
|OBC||27% as per the reservation roster points||16|
Here in this section, we are providing detailed information about Dadra & Nagar Haveli MBBS & BDS Counselling Eligibility Criteria; candidates are advised must read the complete eligibility criteria before applying for the Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET Counselling; you can check the information like Qualifying entrance exam, educational qualification, Age criteria, domicile & also you can check the NRI students eligibility criteria for Dadra & Nagar Haveli MBBS & BDS Counselling.
|Age & Nationality Criteria||1) A citizen of India.|
2) Have completed 17 years of age on 31st December of the Academic Year for which the admissions are conducted.
|Qualification Board||Candidates must have passed the the10th and 12th qualifying examinations from recognized boards-|
The Gujarat Board or
The Central Board of Secondary Education
The Council of Indian School Certificate Examinations Board, New Delhi:
The International School Board(International Baccalaureate and Cambridge)
The National Institute of Open Schooling.
Studied under Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya
The boards of respective States.
Have qualified in NEET conducted in the current academic year.
|Entrance Exam||Possess minimum prescribed qualifying standard in HSC examination and NEET of the Current academe year, as decided by the respective Council/ the Central Government and fulfils the eligibility criteria under this policy.|
The candidate should not have been convicted of any criminal offence and shall declare pending criminal cases, if any, at the time of admission.
The candidate appearing for NEET for admission should have cleared the criteria for admission as decided by the National Medical Commission/ Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, New Delhi, GOl.
Minimum qualifying standards prescribed for HSC OR equivalent examination are as under:
|Exam||HSC or Equivalent examination passed with Physics, Chemistry and Biology Theory and Practical, In percentage.|
|General Category / EWS||50%|
|Reserved (SC, ST, SEBC including Physically disabled) Categories||40%|
NOTE: The candidate seeking admission against a particular category/ quota seat (All India Quota/ Seats for Candidates nominated by Government of Gujarat/ Seats forwards of Indian Coast Guard personnel posted at Dadra & Nagar Haveli/ Seats forwards of veterans/ defence/ wards of Employees (regular/ on deputation/ on transfer) of the UT Administration posted in Dadra and Nagar Haveli & Daman and Diu as the case may be continued for five years/ seat for candidates of UT of DNH &DD) must meet the additional eligibility criteria of respective category/quota.
Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET 2022 Counselling
A candidate can visit the Directorate of Medical & Health Service’s official portal to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Dadra & Nagar State Counselling. For more information on NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET Counselling 2022 Application Procedure
This section provides detailed information about Dadra & Nagar Haveli MBBS/BDS Counselling 2022 Application Procedure; candidates are advised to check the complete procedure before applying for the form.
Candidates seeking admission to the MBBS Course during the academic year 2022-23 are required to apply in the prescribed form online, which will be available on the website of the department/college and upload the necessary documents on or before the last date specified for receiving applications. As per eligibility criteria and marks obtained in NEET, shortlisted candidates will be called for physical verification of original certificates on prescribed dates.
- Applicant must upload self-attested copies of the following documents as per applicability.
a. Statement of marks of SSC.
b. Passing certificate specifying the Date of Birth.
c. Statement of marks of HSCE.
d. School Leaving Certificate of the last school attended.
e. Statement of NEET mark sheet.
f. If the candidate is claiming seats reserved for UT of Dadra and Nagar Haveli & Daman, and Diu, they must produce:
- Domicile Certificate of Parents/Guardians (in case father and mother are not alive) issued by the competent authority of Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, as the case may be.
- Certificate showing that the applicant has continuously studied from Class 9th to 12th in any recognized school located in the territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, as the case may be, issued by the Principal/Head Master of the respective school.
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC in prescribed format from the competent authority of Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, as the case may be.
- Non-Creamy Layer certificate in case of applicant belonging to OBC issued by the competent authority of Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, as the case will be soon in 2022.
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) certificate issued by the competent authority after Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, as the case may be, for candidates applying under the EWS category.
- Dependent Certificate issued by the competent authority of Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, as the case may be, in case of those claiming guardianship of the applicant.
- Disability Certificate from the Disability Assessment Board of Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, as the case may be, in case of differently-abled candidates.
- The certificate for SC/ST/OBC/EWS or any caste-related certificate should be obtained from the competent authority of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu. The caste certificate of the applicant shall be as per the relevant Notification issued by the UT Administration of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu and shall be in the prescribed format.
- Any changes in admission criteria or any other aspect by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, National Medical Commission, or the affiliating University shall adhere to the applicant’s admission. This will be confirmed only after enrollment by the affiliating University.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Dadra & Nagar Haveli must register for the NEET counselling 2022 for All India Quota in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You must choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the selections in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidates’ choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the assigned seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): This is similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): This is similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
How to Apply
- Step 1: The candidate must visit http://vbch.dnh.nic.in/.
- Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Step 3 (Personal Information): After successfully registering and activating the account, candidates must fill in their personal information. Make sure all the information is correct while filling out the application form.
- Step 4 (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information, the candidate should upload their passport-size photograph of high contrast (The photo must be snapped with a placard containing the candidate’s name and snapping date) and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading the photo and signature, click the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 5 (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature, the candidate should enter their educational information on the computer screen and click the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 6 (Payment of Counselling Fee): After filling in all the required details, candidates must pay the Counselling Fee. The counselling Fees will not be refunded.
There are the following two modes for payment of the Counselling Fee:
- a. Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay the Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, they should select the offline / NEFT Challan option from the Payment mode appearing on the computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and
visiting any Bank up to the scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode.
- b. Online Payment: If the candidate wants to pay the Counselling Fee through Online mode, e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, they should select an online option from the payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment.”
should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay a processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through the online mode
- c. Counselling Fee: Application & Counseling Fee is Rs. 3540/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra for OC/BC categories and Rs.2950/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra for SC/ST categories.
Other Nearest states’ Counselling procedure
Applicant must upload self-attested copies of the following documents as per applicability.
- School Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate (Original + 2 Self Attested Xerox copies)
- 9th to 12th Mark sheets (Original + 2 Self Attested Xerox copy)
- Continue study certificate from 9th to 12th in UT of DD & DNH (Original + 2 Self-Attested Copies)
- Certificate of S.S.C.(Std.10) Exam. (Original + 2 Self Attested Xerox copy)
- Certificate of H.S.C.(Std.12) Exam. (Original + 2 Self Attested Xerox copy)
- Mark Sheet/Rank Letter of NEET Exam. (Original + 2 Self Attested Xerox copies)
- Admit card of NEET (Original + 2 Self Attested Xerox copy)
- Age Proof (Original + 2 Self-Attested Xerox Copies)
- Domicile Certificate (Original + 2 Self Attested Xerox Copies )
- Caste Certificate, if applicable (Original + 2 Self Attested Xerox Copies)
- EWS Certificate, if applicable (Original + 2 Self Attested Xerox copies)
- OBC, Non-Creamy Layer Certificate, if applicable (Original + 2 Self-Attested Xerox Copies)
- Certificate of a person with Physical Disability/Pwd Certificate, if applicable (Original + 2 Self Attested Xerox Copies)
- Certificate of wards of Indian Coast Guard Personnel posted at Daman, if applicable (Original + 2 Self Attested Xerox Copies)
- Certificate of wards of Ex-Serviceman / Defence Personnel, if applicable (Original + 2 Self Attested Xerox Copies)
- Certificate of wards of Central Government / UT PSUs Employee, if applicable (Original + 2 Self-Attested Xerox Copies)
- Guardianship certificate for dependent candidates, if applicable (Original + 2 Self Attested Xerox Copies)
This section provides the Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET Counselling 2022 Selection Procedure for admission in MBBS/BDS courses. Let’s have a look.
- All the applications will be considered in the Unreserved Category in the first instance. Case of applicants who fail to get admission in the Unreserved Category will be regarded as in the relevant reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/EWS/Wards of Indian Coast Guard Personnel posted at Daman/Ex-Serviceman) for which they have applied. However, the application of candidates who have availed of any benefits available under any reserved quota (except the application fee) shall be considered under the respective quota only.
- The list of selected applicants will be displayed on the official website of NAMO Medical Education and Research Institute, Silvassa, Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
Dadra & Nagar Haveli Medical College Counselling
Candidates applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated with the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tits and bit about it. To learn details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc.) about the participating colleges, click the link below.
Government MBBS Colleges in Dadra & Nagar Haveli
|Name of College||Establishment Year||Affiliated with|
|Shri Vinoba Bhave Institute of Medical Sciences, (Govt. Medical College) Silvassa, U.T||2019||Veer Narmad South Gujarat University|
Here in this selection, we will inform you about Dadra & Nagar Haveli Reservation Seats. Have a look.
|Category||Percentage of total seats|
earmarked for the UT
|No. of seats reserved as per Reservation Roster points|
|Category-I (ST)||43% as per the reservation roster points||25|
|Category-II (SC)||2% as per the reservation roster points||01|
|Category-III OBC||5% as per the reservation roster points||03|
|Economical Weaker Section (EWS)||—||15|
NEET 2022 Cutoff
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) had been conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. Candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Out)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
NEET UG Cutoff 2021
|Category||NEET 2021 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR/EWS||50th percentile||720 – 138||770881|
|OBC||40th Percentile||137 – 108||66907|
|SC||40th Percentile||137 – 108||22384|
|ST||40th Percentile||137 – 108||9310|
|UR / EWS &|
|45th Percentile||137 – 122||132|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||137 – 108||288|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||136 – 108||98|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||135 – 108||21|
Here we provide information about Dadra & Nagar Haveli Useful Resources, State Counselling Process, Particular state seat matrix, fee structure, Cutoff and more. You can check the complete details below.
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli Medical College||Click here|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli Dental Colleges||Click Here|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET Conducting Authority||Click Here|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli Medical College Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli Medical College Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET Seat Allotment||Click Here|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
MBBS NEET 2022-23 Admission Support
|Live NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|Talk to NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||Call Now +91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Enquire Now|
|Admission 2022 Help Desk||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Who is the counselling conducted by the Dadra & Nagar Haveli MBBS/BDS counselling process authorities?
A. Directorate of Medical & Health Service will conduct the Dadra & Nagar Haveli MBBS 2022 counselling.
Q. What is the official website for Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET counselling 2022?
A. The official website for Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET counselling 2022 is vbch.dnh.nic.in.
Q. How can I apply for medical college in Dadra & Nagar Haveli?
A. Admissions to all the MBBS seats in Dadra & Nagar Haveli are made through NEET in all the Medical Colleges, run with the approval of the NMC. The selection through counselling for the MBBS course is made based on the NEET Score of the current year.
Q. When will the Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET 2022 Counselling Application be out?
A. The authority has released the online application form on 10/11/2022.