vbch.dnh.nic.in: Directorate of Medical & Health Service, also known as DMHS, conducts the counselling session for Dadra & Nagar Haveli MBBS admissions 2022. The authority conducts the counselling for 85% of quota seats in the state medical colleges. Students must apply for counselling to access various government and private medical colleges and universities in MBBS courses.
Throughout this article, you can get information about DMHS Updates like the Number of participating colleges, DMHS Official Website, DMHS Counselling 2022, Structure, Admission MBBS & More!
|Latest Update: NAMO Medical Education & Research Institute has released the Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET UG Counselling schedule. The online registration has started at namomeriadmission.in|
Before discussing the complete details of the DMHS summary, let’s look.
|Authority Name||Directorate of Medical & Health Service|
|NEET Exam Date 2022||17 July 2022|
|NEET 2022 Result||07 September 2022 (Announced)|
|DMHS Official Website||http://www.vbch.dnh.nic.in/|
|No of Govt Medical College||01|
|Total Seat of MBBS Colleges||150|
|Paid Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
DMHS NEET UG Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the DMHS Official Website of the Directorate of Medical & Health Service to register for NEET 2022 Dadra & Nagar Haveli State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
- Registration and Fee Payment.
- Document Verification.
- Choice Filling and Locking.
- Seat Allotment.
- Reporting at the Institute.
Note: If you want to see more detailed Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET UG counselling, click here
Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET Counselling 2022 Application Procedure
This section provides detailed information about Dadra & Nagar Haveli MBBS/BDS Counselling 2022 Application Procedure; candidates are advised to check the complete procedure before applying the form.
Candidates seeking admission to the MBBS Course during the academic year 2022-23 are required to apply in the prescribed form online, which will be available on the website of the department/college and upload the necessary documents on or before the last date specified for receiving applications. As per eligibility criteria and marks obtained in NEET, shortlisted candidates will be called for physical verification of original certificates on prescribed dates.
- Applicant must upload self-attested copies of the following documents as per applicability.
a. Statement of marks of SSC.
b. Passing certificate specifying the Date of Birth.
c. Statement of marks of HSCE.
d. School Leaving Certificate of the last school attended.
e. Statement of NEET mark sheet.
f. If the candidate is claiming seats reserved for UT of Dadra and Nagar Haveli & Daman, and Diu, they must produce:
- Domicile Certificate of Parents/Guardians (in case father and mother are not alive) issued by the competent authority of Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, as the case may be.
- Certificate showing that the applicant has continuously studied from Class 9th to 12th in any recognized school located in the territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, as the case may be, issued by the Principal/Head Master of the respective school.
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC in prescribed format from the competent authority of Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, as the case may be.
- Non-Creamy Layer certificate in case of applicant belonging to OBC issued by the competent authority, of Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, as the case may be after 31st March 2021 only.
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) certificate issued by the competent authority after 31st March 2022, of Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, as the case may be, for candidates applying under the EWS category.
- Dependent Certificate issued by the competent authority of Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, as the case may be, in case of those claiming guardianship of the applicant.
- Disability Certificate from Disability Assessment Board of Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, as the case may be, in case of differently-abled candidates.
- The certificate for SC/ST/OBC/EWS or any caste-related certificate should be obtained from the competent authority of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu. The caste certificate of the applicant shall be as per the relevant Notification issued by the UT Administration of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu and shall be in the prescribed format.
- Any changes in admission criteria or any other aspect by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India or National Medical Commission or the affiliating University shall adhere to the applicant’s admission will be confirmed only after acceptance of enrollment by the affiliating University.
How to Apply
- Step 1: The candidate must visit http://vbch.dnh.nic.in/.
- Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Step 3 (Personal Information): After successfully registering and activating the account, candidates need to fill in their personal information. Make sure all the information is correct while filling out the application form.
- Step 4 (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information, the candidate should upload their passport-size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with a placard containing the candidate’s name and snapping date) and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading the photo and signature, click the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 5 (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature, the candidate should enter their educational information on the computer screen and click the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 6 (Payment of Counselling Fee): After filling in all the required details, candidates need to proceed with paying the Counselling Fee. The counselling Fees will not be refunded.
There are the following two modes for payment of the Counselling Fee:
- a. Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay the Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, they should select the offline / NEFT Challan option from Payment mode appearing on the computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and
visiting any Bank up to the scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode.
- b. Online Payment: If the candidate wants to pay the Counselling Fee through Online mode, e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, they should select an online option from payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment.”
should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay a processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through the online mode
- c. Counselling Fee: Application & Counseling Fee is Rs. 3540/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra for OC/BC categories and Rs.2950/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra for SC/ST categories.
DMHS Counselling Statistics
Here in this section, we provide information about Dadra & Nagar Haveli Counselling Statistics. You can check the complete MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS Number of Seats, Colleges, Intake etc.
Dadra & Nagar Haveli Medical College Counselling
Candidates applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated with the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tits and bit about it. To learn details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc.) about the participating colleges, click the link below.
Government MBBS Colleges in Dadra & Nagar Haveli
|Name of College||Establishment Year||Affiliated with|
|Shri Vinoba Bhave Institute of Medical Sciences, (Govt. Medical College) Silvassa, U.T||2019||Veer Narmad South Gujarat University|
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in DMHS NEET 2022 Counselling will be asked to report the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- NEET 2022 Admit Card
- NEET 2022 Rank Card
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
- Printout of DMHS Registration Form
- Allotment Letter
|Government Medical College Fee Structure in Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Click Here|
|Medical/Dental Colleges Fee Structure in Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Click Here|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli Minority Medical College Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET Merit list||Click Here|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET Seat Allotment||Click Here|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET Counselling||Click Here|
|Top Medical Colleges in Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Who conducts Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET 2022 counselling?
A. The Directorate of Medical & Health Service conducts the admission for Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET 2022.
Q. Who will be eligible for Dadra & Nagar Haveli MBBS/BDS counselling 2022?
A. Dadra & Nagar Haveli MBBS/BDS admission 2022 will be open to students who qualify for NEET.
Q. Which mode will Dadra & Nagar Haveli MBBS/BDS counselling be conducted?
A. The counselling will be conducted online for Dadra & Nagar Haveli MBBS admission 2022.
Q. When will the DMHS NEET UG Counselling 2022 Application be out?
Q. How many MBBS seats will be offered through the Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET Counselling?
A. There are a total of 150 MBBS seats offered by the authorities in admission to medical and dental colleges.
Q. Is Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET 2022 Counselling Offline?
A. No. the Counselling will be conducted in an Online mode.