AIAPGET 2020 Counselling: AIAPGET is a national level exam conducted by National Test Agency (NTA). While AIAPGET 2020 Counselling procedure is handled by AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC). AIAPGET is an All India Ayush Post Graduation Entrance Test to get admission in various MD/MS and PG diploma courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy. Furthermore, the Counselling Process will be organized by the after the result of AIAPGET exam.
Throughout this article, we will discuss the detailed information about AIAPGET Counselling Procedure 2020. Aspirants are advised to read the article very carefully to know about Study Materials before making any preparation strategy for the very prestigious examination.
Download Hand Written Notes AIAPGET 2020 Examination. Click Here
1. AIAPGET 2020 Useful Resources
2. Quick Facts
3. Important Dates
4. AIAPGET Counselling
5. Documents Required
6. Contact Details
7. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
8. List of Top Colleges in India
AIAPGET 2020 Useful Resources
Here we have mentioned some useful resources of AIAPGET 2020, that will help you.
|AIAPGET 2020 Major Notification||Click here|
|AIAPGET 2020 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|AIAPGET 2020 Exam Pattern||Click here|
|AIAPGET 2020 Syllabus||Click here|
|AIAPGET 2020 Books||Click here|
|AIAPGET 2020 Previous Year Paper||Click here|
|AIAPGET 2020 Sample Paper||Click here|
|AIAPGET 2020 Admit Card||Click here|
|AIAPGET 2020 Cutoff||Click here|
|AIAPGET 2020 Counselling||Click here|
|AIAPGET 2020 Seat Matrix||Click here|
The AIAPGET 2020 entrance exam will be conducted in Online mode (Computer- Based Test). The duration of this entrance exam is 2 hours in the examination. The multiple-choice questions asked will be asked in the examination of the AIAPGET 2020 exam.
|Name of Examination||All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test – AIAPGET|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2020 Exam Date||28th September 2020|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|Duration of Examination||2 hours|
|Total Number of Questions||120 Multiple Choice Questions|
|Languages available for the Examination||Ayurveda– English and Hindi|
Unani– English and Urdu
Siddha– English and Tamil
Homoeopathy– English only
Want to Study in Top Ayush Colleges in India. (Call Now) +91-9873056333
Candidates are advised to go through the important dates of AIAPGET 2020 to know details about the examination and admission timeline. By knowing the important dates, the candidates will be less likely to miss out on any important process of the entrance examination.
|Starting Date of Online Registration||06 May 2020|
|Last Date of Online Registration||05 June 2020|
|Last Date of Fee Submission||05 June 2020 (till 11:59 P.M.)|
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form on Website||06 June 2020-10 June 2020|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||21st September 2020|
|Date of Examination||28th September 2020 (Announced)|
|Display of Recorded Responses and Answer Keys||To be announced later|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced later|
The AIAPGET Counselling starts after the commencement of AIAPGET Result. After registration through the online application form and paying fees. You get eligible for sitting in Counselling. Along with that, the counselling occurs in two rounds and mop-up round. Students can apply in either of them. Instructions for Round 1, Round 2 and Mop-Up Round is given below-
Flow Chart of AIAPGET Counselling
♦ Counselling Process
- Main counselling Registration which will include payment of Non-Refundable Registration fee and Refundable Security fee. (to be refunded in the account from which payment has been made as per the refund policy and conditions).
- Exercising of Choices and Locking of choices.
- Process of Seat Allotment Round-1
- Publication of result of Round-1 st
- Reporting at the allotted ASU& H College against 1st Round.
Candidates who registered for Round-1 and did not get any seat allotted need not register again.
- Fresh New Registration for Round-2 for those candidates who – Have not registered in Round-1 (with full payment of fees). – Have Resigned / Not reported in Round-1 can log in again.
- Fresh Choice filling Round-2.
- Publication of result of Round-2.
- Reporting at the allotted ASU& H College against Round2
- End of AIQ Quota Round
Mop-Up Round occurs Only for Deemed Universities/ Central Universities/National Institute
- Fresh Registration for Mop Up Round for candidates including those who registered in Round-1 & exited /who registered in Round-2 & exited with Forfeiture of fees. However, candidates who have already joined and taken admission in Round-2 of AIQ/ Deemed/ Central Universities will not be eligible to participate in Mop-Up Round. (Those who registered but were not allotted a seat in Round-1 & Round-2 need not register again).
- Fresh choice filling of Mop-Up Round
- Publication of result of Mop-Up Round
- Reporting at the Allotted ASU&H College after Mop-Up Round
- List of ten times (of the registered candidates) of the number of Stray vacancies to be sent to Deemed Universities / Central Universities to be exhausted strictly in order of merit.
- Final Stray Vacancy Round to be conducted by Deemed Universities/ Central Universities/ National Institute (There will be no Fresh Registration of Candidates in Final Stray Vacancy Round)
♦ Registration Fee
At the time of registration, students must pay two kinds of fee…
a) Non-Refundable Registration Fee
- Rs. 2000/- For AIQG/AIQGA/Central University-National Institute UR/OBC candidates, & Rs. 1000/- For SC/ ST/ PWD
- Rs. 5000/- For Deemed University/All India Quota Private candidates
b) Refundable Security Fee which will be refunded to candidates after joining the allotted college or if the candidate did not get any seat during counselling to the same account of the candidate from which payment had been made.
- For AIQ/AIQGA / National Institute/Central University UR/OBC candidates – Rs.10,000/-
- For SC/ST/ PWD –Rs. 10,000/-
- For Deemed University/AIQP-Rs50,000/-
The candidates must carry the following documents during the AIAPGET 2020 counselling process:
- The admit card for AIAPGET 2020
- AIAPGET 2020 scorecard
- Copy of the AIAPGET 2020 application form
- Class Xth certificate and mark sheet
- Class XIIth certificate and mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- Certificate of Completion of Internship
- Recent passport-sized photographs
Want to Study in Top Ayush Colleges in India. (Call Now) +91-9873056333
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans National Test Agency conducts the AIAPGET Entrance Exam
Ans You should hold the degree of BAMS/BHMS/BSMS/BUMS as per some provision can apply AIAPGET.
Ans AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) conducts the counselling for AIAPGET.
Ans The exam is postponed because of the spread of COVID-19 situation.
Ans Though, the passing marks are not specified by NTA. Still, a high score in AIAPGET leads to the selection in a top college.
Ans The maximum marks of AIAPGET are 480.
Ans Yes, -1 is deducted for every negative mark.
List of Top Colleges in India
|Courses Name||Links Here|
|Engineering Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Medical Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Architecture Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BAMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BHMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BSMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BYNS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BUMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Dental Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Nursing Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Physiotherapy Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Veterinary Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Pharmacy Colleges in India||Click Here|
|LAW Colleges in India||Click Here|
|B.Ed Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Hotel Management Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Fashion Designing Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Polytechnic Colleges in India||Click Here|
Worried about Low rank in NEET 2020; Don’t want to waste a year? Study in Low Budget MBBS College in Russia/Ukraine/Kazakhstan and 10+ Low Budget Countries Call Now: +91-9999709233 & Apply Now
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply