- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
NEET 2021 Brief Description
Pondicherry NEET Counselling 2021 Dates Re-Open Registration (Out)
Pondicherry Final Merit List for Ayush UG NEET Courses (Out)
Centac Puducherry NEET Counselling Application Form Fee
|Type of seat applied for||OTHERS||SC/ST|
|Govt. Quota||No Fee||No Fee|
|Management Quota/ SS- (National candidates)||2000|
|NRI / Foreign Nationals||5000|
Details for Puducherry Counselling Registration Fee
BNYS Pondicherry Admission Brochure 2021-22
Centac Pondicherry Ayush NEET Counselling Selection Procedure
- Admission to the MBBS, BDS & BAMS courses is based on the current year NEET Rank of the candidates.
- Merit List will be based on NEET Rank. Allotment will be based on the eligibility, reservation applicable, category of seats and NEET Rank.
Flow Chart of Counselling Process
Candidates applying for BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Colleges in Puducherry must register themselves for the Ayush NEET Ayush counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
How to Apply
- Step I: Candidate must visit the https://www.centacpuducherry.in/.
- Step 2: Forgetting admission into the BAMS, BHMS/BNYS, BUMS course in Puducherry, the candidates must submit an online application form on the official website of CENTAC Puducherry. After opening the official website, click on Group II, which means professional courses (BAMS, BHMS/BNYS, BUMS etc).
- Step 3: The dashboard page of MBBS admissions will open in a new tab, and the candidates must click on ‘Sign Up’. Enter the ‘Registered Mobile Number, E-Mail and other details to create a login account on the official website. An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP to complete pre-registration and a login account will be created.
- Step 4: Log in with the credentials. The online application form will be displayed on the screen. Fill all the personal details carefully. It is mandatory to choose college preferences. The admission committee will reject applications with incomplete details or wrong details.
- Step 5: After filling the details, upload the scanned image of passport size photograph in JPEG format. The size of the scanned image should not be less than 20kb or more than 50kb. Upload the self-attested copies of the following documents: –
- Nationality/ Domicile/ Residence Certificate
- Class 10 & Class 12 Certificates/ Mark Sheets
- Regional Reservation Certificate (if applicable)
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- NEET UG 2021 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2021 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Nativity/Resident certificate of Puducherry
- SC/ST Certificate by birth issued by a competent authority, Government of
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
- College/School leaving certificate
Categories of Seats
The lists of Government Medical Colleges and Self-Financing Medical Colleges are furnished with the details of Courses offered and seats available.
- Categories-1: Government Medical Collges:
- The seats available in BSMS/BAMS/BUMS/BHMS courses in Government Medical Colleges.
- Category-2: Government Quota Seats in Self- Financing Medical Colleges:
Allotments of seats to BSMS / BAMS / BHMS courses in Self Financing Medical Colleges will be
based on merit and following the Rule of Reservation and subject to availability.
Apportionment of seats between Government and Management of Self Financing Colleges of
Indian Systems of Medicine is as follows.
|Nature of the Institution||Government Quota/Surrendered Seats||Management Quota/Seats|
|Non-Minority Self Financing Institution||65% of 85% (of the sanctioned strength of the Institution)||35% of 85% (of sanctioned strength of the Institution )|
|Minority Self Financing Institution||50% of 85% (of sanctioned strength of the Institution)||50% of 85% (of sanctioned strength of the Institution )|
The selection will be made on a merit basis and by counselling, applying the rule of reservation as
laid down by the Government of Tamil Nadu. BC / BCM / MBC / DNC / SC / SCA / ST candidates are also eligible for selection under open competition as per merit in addition to the reservation made for them as per their communities.
|Backward Community (Muslim)||3.5%|
|Most Backward Community/ Denotified Community||20%|
|Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar) (16% of seats out of 18% quota earmarked to Sc shall be allocated to the SCA communities)||10%|
Graphical Representation for Seat Reservation
- In respect of BUMS course any unfilled BC seats will be filled only by BC Muslims and
any MBC/DNC, SC/SCA/ST vacant seat will be filled by throwing open to Open
Competition if no BC, MBC/DC, SC, SC (Arunthathiyars), ST candidates are available.
- Reservation as applicable at the time of Counseling will be followed.
Pondicherry Participating Colleges
Here is the updated list of all BAMS Colleges in Puducherry officially made by the Central Council of Indian Medicine. To get admission into the college, one has to participate in Puducherry BAMS Counselling 2021. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
BAMS College in Puducherry
|S.No||Name and Address of the College/Institution||Establishment Year||Affiliated with|
|1||Rajiv Gandhi Ayurveda Medical College||2010||Pondicherry University|
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for the further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET Result 2021 Qualifying Percentile & Scores (Released)
|Category||Cut off Percentile||Cut off Score||Category||Cut off Percentile||Cut off Score|
|UR/EWS||50th Percentile||720-138||UR/EWS-PwD||45th Percentile||137-122|
|OBC||40th Percentile||137-108||OBC-PwD||40th Percentile||121-108|
|SC||40th Percentile||137-108||SC-PwD||40th Percentile||121-108|
|ST||40th Percentile||137-108||ST-PwD||40th Percentile||121-108|
Note: To know more information about Pondicherry College-wise Cutoff, Click Here
Pondicherry Ayush NEET Merit List
Here in this section, we are providing detailed information about the Puducherry Ayush NEET Merit list for the 2020-21 academic year. Let’s have a look.
Revised Draft Merit List for NEET Based Degree Courses (MBBS/BDS & BAMS) Latest
Draft Merit List For NEET Based Degree Courses (MBBS, BDS & BAMS)-Released
|Quota||Merit List Links|
|Management Quota||Click Here|
|NRI (Non- Resident of India) Quota||Click Here|
|Draft Merit List for NEET based (MBBS/BDS/BAMS) Courses||Click Here|
|Puducherry BAMS Colleges||Click Here|
|Puducherry BHMS Colleges||Click Here|
|Puducherry BUMS Colleges||Click Here|
|Puducherry BNYS Colleges||Click Here|
|Puducherry Ayush Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Puducherry Ayush NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Pondicherry Ayush NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
Pondicherry Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|LIVE NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|Talk to NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Enquire Now|
|Admission 2021 Help Desk||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. The Pondicherry Centralised Admission Committee conducts the admission for Pondicherry Ayush NEET 2021.
A. Pondicherry BAMS, BHMS/BNYS, BUMS admission 2021 will be open to students who qualify NEET.
A. The counselling will be conducted in the online mode for Pondicherry Ayush admission 2021.
A. The online application forms of Puducherry NEET Counselling. Read the above article carefully.
A. No. the Counselling will be conducted in an Online mode.
A. Admissions to all the Ayush seats in Pondicherry are made through Ayush NEET in all the Ayush Colleges, run with the approval of the. The selection through counselling for Ayush, BAMS, BHMS/BNYS, BUMS courses is based on the current year’s Ayush NEET Score.
A. The AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) will start the registration for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Undergraduate, or NEET-UG 2021, counselling for admission to BAMS, BUMS, BSMS and BHMS courses.