BAMS Colleges in Puducherry: Puducherry is a union territory of India. It was formed out of four enclaves of former French India, namely Pondicherry, Karikal, Mahé and Yangon. The areas of Puducherry district and Karaikal district are bound by the state of Tamil Nadu, while Yanam district and Mahé district are enclosed by the states of Andhra Pradesh and Kerala respectively. Puducherry State has many educational research institutes and Finest Ayurveda Colleges that offer high standard educational facilities at bare minimum prices Like Rajiv Gandhi Ayurveda Medical College Chalakkara Mahe, and the state has many prestigious medical colleges like Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry and Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute, Pondicherry,
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
Puducherry Ayush NEET 2021 Summary
Every year lakhs of students apply for NEET Medical Entrance Examination to get selected in some of the Best BAMS Colleges in Puducherry. If you too want to pursue BAMS, then this article is for you only. Throughout this article, we will let you know the Top BAMS Colleges in Puducherry. Let’s have a look.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Conducting Authority||Pondicherry Centralised Admission Committee|
|Puducherry Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Puducherry Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Puducherry AIAPGET Counselling
|Puducherry Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Puducherry Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Puducherry Ayush Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Top BAMS Colleges in Puducherry
Here is the updated list of all Top BAMS Colleges in Puducherry officially made by the National Ayurvedic Council of India. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)||3 Years|
|Stream||Medical Sciences||Specialization after BAMS|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as main subjects||BAMS from a recognized University|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3-5 Lacs||INR 3-6 Lac|
Rajiv Gandhi Ayurveda Medical College & Hospital Mahe is one of the reputed Private Ayurvedic Colleges in Puducherry. The college is popularly known as RGAMC Mahe and was founded in the year 2010. RGAMC Mahe is affiliated with the Pondicherry University, Puducherry and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines (CCIM). Read More>>
|Affiliated with||Pondicherry University|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Female)|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cut-off for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Puducherry Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the official portal to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Puducherry State Counselling.
Candidates applying for Ayurvedic Colleges in Puducherry must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidates’ choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Puducherry NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. There is no Government BAMS Colleges in Puducherry.
A. There are 1 Private BAMS Colleges in Puducherry Approved by the Ministry of Ayush.
A. The other courses provided under AYUSH in Puducherry is BHMS, BUMS, BNYS and BSMS.
A. Yes, other states provide BAMS courses such as Delhi, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat. For more information, Click Here.