Top BSMS Colleges in Pudducherry: is a union territory of India. The areas of Puducherry district and Karaikal district are bound by the state of Tamil Nadu, while Yanam district and Mahé district are enclosed by the states of Andhra Pradesh and Kerala respectively. There are many state-run Colleges in Pudducherry which offers a degree in various professional courses but sadly the state does not have any Siddha College There is no any Siddha college in Pudducherry (According to the reports of Central Council of Indian Medicine).
The government work hard on it Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Siddha colleges in Pudducherry. Aspirants who belong to Pudducherry state they can get the admission in any other states Siddha colleges. Here in this article, we will get to know about Top BSMS Colleges in Pudducherry to study the best Siddha courses.
Top BSMS Colleges in Pudducherry 2020-21
Sorry, the state does not have any Siddha Medical college. The government work hard on it Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Top BSMS Colleges in Pudducherry. Aspirants who belong to Pudducherry state may get the admission in any other states Siddha colleges. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
|College Name||Get Information Here|
|Govt. Siddha Medical College Tirunelveli||Click Here|
|Govt. Siddha Medical College, Arignar Anna Govt.Hospital of Indian Medicine Campus, Arumbakkam, Chennai||Click Here|
|National Institute of Siddha, Tambaram, Chennai||Click Here|
|Sri Sai Ram Siddha Medical College & Research Centre, Sai Leo Nagar, Poonthandalam||Click Here|
|Akila Thiruvithamcore Siddha Vaidya Samgam, Siddha Maruthuva Kalloory & Hospital, Anandashramam, Munchirai||Click Here|
|Velumailu SMC & H, No.48, GWT Road, Sriperumbudur||Click Here|
|RVS Siddha Medical College, SULUR, Coimbatore||Click Here|
|Sivaraj Siddha Medical College, Thumbathulipatty||Click Here|
|Santhigiri Siddha Medical College, Santhigiri||Click Here|
Scoring High in Entrance Exam like NEET will help you to choose some of the Top BSMS Colleges in Pudducherry. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges.
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Admission to BSMS Course is made by the allied Universities by notifying on all India bases in national Newspapers and also on their official website.
- The Admission is made from the Merit List prepared on the basis of an Entrance Test of Objective Type conducted by the University.
- The Notification is normally issued in March-April.
- The minimum qualification for a bachelor course in Siddha is 10+2 with PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Biology). However, arts and humanities students can also apply. Admission/selection to this course is made based on a Common Entrance Examination.
- Popular Entrance Exam: NEET
- Age Limits: The minimum age limit to get admission in BSMS is 17 years and no upper age limit.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2019 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2019 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
Career Options after B.S.M.S.
- Start your own Clinic
- Lecturer in any Siddha Medical College
- Government Siddha Doctor in Government hospital
- Siddha Doctor in Private hospital
- Hospital Management / Administration (After MBA in Hospital Management)
- Clinical Research field
- Medical Officer
- Medical consultant
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for Ayush Colleges in Pudducherry must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2019. Counselling of NEET 2019 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2019 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2019 Qualifying Percentile
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET Previous Year Cut-off
The NEET 2019 will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and the last year admission record. Check out the NEET Cutoff.
NEET Cut off 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates |
(By Obtaining NEET Cut off)
NEET Cut off 2017
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||697-131||5,43,473*|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||130-118||67|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||130-107||14599|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||130-107||6018|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||130-107||47382|
Here some important link of Colleges like Medical, Dental, BHMS BSMS, BUMS etc.
|Medical Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|BAMS Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|BHMS Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|BNYS Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|Veterinary Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|BPT Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|BUMS Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|BSMS Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|Dental Colleges in India:||Click Here|
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solutions.
Best Of Luck!!!