Uttar Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling 2023: All India AYUSH Postgraduate Entrance Test, commonly known as AIAPGET, is conducted for admissions to the postgraduate courses in Ayurveda Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy. On behalf of the Ministry of AYUSH, the National Testing Agency (NTA), the Government of India, conducts the AIAPGET exam. It is conducted annually in a computer-based mode. Candidates who qualify for the Examination scoring the minimum cut-off percentile can opt for MS, MD, or PG diploma courses in the disciplines mentioned above. Admission for MS, MD, or PG diploma courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy is given based on merit. Those who qualify for AIAPGET 2023 are asked for a counselling round conducted by AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC).
Uttar Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling 2023 is the state’s centralized online counselling process. Consequently, an applicant sitting for counselling can apply for MD/MS/PG Diploma in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homeopathy in the various Government/Private Medical College of the state. The Uttar Pradesh counselling procedure 2023 will be based on one’s AIAPGET Scorecard. Furthermore, the counselling is managed by the Uttar Pradesh Ayush Department. Throughout the article, you will learn about the Rajasthan AIAPGET Counselling procedure for Top Ayush PG Counselling in Uttar Pradesh.
1. Brief Description
2. UP AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
3. Fee for Online Registration
4. Counselling Procedure
5. Document Required
6. Participating Colleges
7. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Here we provided you with the summary of Uttar Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling 2023.
|Name of Examination||All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test – AIAPGET|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush PG Counselling Authority||Department of Ayush, Uttar Pradesh|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Scoring||04– For each correct response|
-1 – For each incorrect response
0 – for no response or not attempted questions
|Languages available for the Examination||Ayurveda– English and Hindi|
Unani– English and Urdu
Siddha– English and Tamil
Homoeopathy– English only
|Get Ayush PG Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
UP AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
Every candidate who is seeking Uttar Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling must look at the eligibility criteria. Here we provide complete details on that.
- Candidates in possession of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree or Provisional BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the IMCC 1970/HCC 1973 Act and possessed permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by the NCISM/NCH/State Board/Universities/Deemed Universities and have completed one year of internship or/are likely to complete the internship as per the NCISM/NCH/AYUSH notification, may apply for AIAPGET 2023 through Online Application Registration system at website www.aiapget.nta.ac.in
- Requests for appearing in AIAPGET 2023 from candidates completing an internship after the notified date or having qualifications that are not recognized by the competent authority shall be summarily rejected. Candidates are further advised not to canvass for the same.
- The dates indicated by candidates regarding 12 months of Compulsory Rotating Internship, i.e. starting date, and completion date, shall be treated as final, and candidates will be required to submit the original Compulsory Rotating Internship completion certificate at the time of counselling. The cut-off date for completion of the internship towards determination of eligibility for appearing in AIAPGET-2023 shall be 31st October 2023.
- Some of the Universities/Institutions with regulations that candidates who are already pursuing any PG Course in their University or in another University are not eligible for admission till they complete the course. The candidates who are already pursuing PG Courses either through the All India Quota or State Quota and are applying for a seat under All India Quota/State quota seats may confirm the eligibility conditions of that University in this regard. NTA/MoA/AIIA shall not be responsible if such candidates are refused admission. Such candidates may opt for the subject and the college at their own risk and cost. The eligibility criteria will be as per NCISM/NCH regulations and notifications of the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt of India.
Fee for Online Registration
Candidates interested in participating in AYUSH PG Counselling must register on the official site and have to pay the fees. The fees charged by the authority as per the candidate’s category are mentioned below.
|General/Unreserved & OBC-NCL||Rs. 2500/-|
|SC, ST, PwD and Transgender||Rs. 1750/-|
Uttar Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling 2023 is conducted by the Department of Ayush, Govt of Uttar Pradesh to MD/MS (Ayurveda, Homeopathy, etc.) courses in Uttar Pradesh Ayush colleges.
- Visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Online Portal (http://pgcounselling.ayushup.in).
- You need to fill in all your basic details & other required details as per instructions.
- Once you complete the online registration process on the Uttar Pradesh Online portal, you can get your login ID & password.
- It is advised to keep your login ID & password for further requirements.
First Round of Counseling
All those candidates who are opting for the first round of counselling have to select the option for choice filling and linking. Information regarding the first round of counselling will be notified online. After the candidates have been selected, the allotment round will be given to option one, up-gradation and second satisfaction. Seats of those candidates who have not selected any option their seat will be cancelled for that round and will be transferred to the next round.
Second Round of Counseling
If the candidate did not get a seat in the first round of counselling, those candidates can opt for the second round of counselling having the option of upgradation according to the eligibility. All those candidates who have already been admitted into the universities will not be considered for this round of counselling. For those candidates who have not selected an option but did not take admission, the seats of all those candidates will be counted out. But they will be considered or shifted to the next round of counselling.
Mop Round Counseling
All those candidates who did not get seats allocated in the first and second rounds of counselling were given an upgradation option and fall under the eligibility criteria. Those candidates who have already been selected in the first and second rounds will not be considered for the mop-up round. In the Mop-Up round, the candidate has to select a new choice, filling or linking in order to be allocated a seat. Information pertaining to online mop round counselling will be availed online by the officials. After the release of the allotment, the listed candidate will have to be admitted into the particular university.
AACCC Counselling Flow Chart 2023-
Here is the list of documents required for the Counselling of UP AIAPGET 2023. Every candidate must ensure that he/she must have these documents.
- Admit Card of AIAPGET 2023
- AIAPGET 2023 Score Card
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- BAMS/BHMS (1st to Final Marksheet)
- Degree/Provisional Degree
- Internship Certificate
- State Medicine Board Registration Certificate
- Conduct/Character Certificate.
- SC/ST/OBC/(not belonging to the creamy layer)/MBC (not belonging to the creamy layer)/Caste Certificate.
- N.O.C. issued by a Competent Authority (only for in-service candidates).
- Domicile Certificate
- PH Certificate as per Norms.
- Uttar Pradesh domicile Certificate
Applicants are applying for various MD/MS/PG Diploma programs through AIAPGET counselling. Here is the list of all AIAPGET Counselling participating colleges in Uttar Pradesh officially notified by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC). Here is a list of Ayush Colleges in Uttar Pradesh.
Ayurveda College Participating in Uttar Pradesh AIAPGET
Here is the updated list of all Ayurveda Colleges in Uttar Pradesh officially notified by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC). To get admission into the college/University, one has to participate in Uttar Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling.
|Name of Colleges||Total No. of Seats|
|All India Institute of Ayurveda||6|
|GOVT. AYURVEDA COLLEGE VARANASI||5|
|State Ayurvedic College, Lucknow||6|
|FACULTY OF AYURVEDA, INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, BANARAS HINDU UNIVERSITY, Varanasi||18|
|Vaidya Yagya Dutt Sharma Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Bulandsher||11|
|SRI SAI AYURVEDIC MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL, Aligarh||4|
|Major S.D. Singh P.G. Ayurvedic Medical College And Hospital, Fatehgarh||8|
|SG Minority Ayurved College Ghazipur,||4|
|FACULTY OF AYURVEDA, INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, BANARAS HINDU UNIVERSITY, Institutional Quota, VARANASI||NA|
|Dhanwantri Ayurvedic Medical College, Mathura||NA|
Unani College Participating in Uttar Pradesh AIAPGET
Here is the updated list of all Unani Colleges in Uttar Pradesh officially notified by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC). To get admission into the college/University, one has to participate in Uttar Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling.
|Name of Colleges||Total No. of Seats|
|JAMIA TIBBIYA DEOBAND||NA|
|DEOBAND UNANI MEDICAL COLLEGE, HOSPITAL AND RESEARCH CENTRE, DEOBAND||NA|
Homeopathy College Participating in Uttar Pradesh AIAPGET
Here is the updated list of all Homeopathy Colleges in Uttar Pradesh officially notified by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC). To get admission into the college/University, one has to participate in Uttar Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling.
|Name of Colleges||Total No. of Seats|
|National Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Lucknow||3|
|State Lal Bahadur Shastri Homoeopathic Medical College, Allahabad||1|
|Bakson Homoeopathic Medical College, Noida||7|
|Naiminath Homoeopathic Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre, Agra||18|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who handles the AIAPGET Counselling?
AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) conducts the counselling for AIAPGET
Whether I am eligible for State/UT Counseling, if allotted a seat in the 3rd Round of
No, if a candidate has been allotted/ upgraded a seat in the 3rd Round/Mop-up Round,
he/she will not be eligible for any further Counseling. Further, it is mandatory for all
candidates to take admission on their upgraded seats in the 3rd/Mop-Up Round from Round 1 & 2 admitted seats. Such candidates, if they do not join the allotted/upgraded seats, are ineligible for any further counselling (State/UT/Nominated seat, etc.), and their security money will be forfeited. Furthermore, the list of ineligible candidates will be circulated to all Central/State counselling authorities to prohibit them from participating in any further counselling.
If I lock my choices, later, I want to modify/edit my choices. Is it possible?
Once candidates lock the choices, it is not possible to unlock the same even from the AACCC end. Hence, the candidate is advised to check all choices before locking.