Deoband Unani Medical College & Hospital Saharanpur (DUMC Saharanpur) is one of the reputed Private Unani Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. The college is popularly known as Deoband Unani Medical College Saharanpur, and it was founded in 1991. This famous Private Unani College in Saharanpur is affiliated with the Shri Shahuji Maharaj University, Kanpur and approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about Deoband Unani Medical College Saharanpur (DUMC Saharanpur) like Fees Structure; Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
पाए इस Ayush College के लिए Counselling Service: +91-9873056333
Deoband Unani Medical College DUMC Saharanpur
Deoband Unani Medical College Saharanpur was started to serve students with the best ayurvedic care. Now the college has become synonymous with one of the Best Unani Colleges in Saharanpur.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of DUMC Saharanpur.
|College Name||Deoband Unani Medical College & Hospital, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Popular Name||DUMC Saharanpur|
|Location||Naya Bans, Near Talheri Chungi, Deoband-247554|
|Affiliated with||Shri Shahuji Maharaj University, Kanpur|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Course||BUMS (UG) MD/MS (PG)|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Rank Booster|
|College Offical website||http://www.dumc.co.in/|
|Category||BUMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Study Abroad at 10 Lakh||Click Here|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Shri Shahuji Maharaj University, Kanpur
- Approved by: Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status: Private
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
Deoband Unani Medical College Saharanpur offers a quality medical program under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The college is famous for its undergraduate & postgraduate medical programs.
|BUMS||4.6 Years Internship||Click Here|
|M.D. (Moalajat)||3 Years||Click Here|
|M.D. (Munafeul Aza)||3 Years||Click Here|
|M.S. (Jarahat)||3 Years||Click Here|
|M.S. (Niswan wa Qabalat)||3 Years||Click Here|
|M.D. (Munafeul Aza)||2|
|M.S. (Niswan wa Qabalat)||2|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students as a faculty member of the Deoband Unani Medical College Saharanpur is responsible for contributing and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Here we mentioned the admission procedure for the course, which comes under Deoband Unani Medical College Saharanpur. The candidate requested to go through with the given instruction.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counseling|
For PG Courses: Uttar Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BUMS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
|UP NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Study Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Click Here|
The Deoband Unani Medical College Saharanpur fee structures for various courses are affordable and are mentioned below.
|Course Name||Fees (Per Year)|
|Hostel Fees||1500/- (Monthly)|
MD Course Fees
|Departments||Tuition Fees||Admission Fees||Caution Money (Refundable)|
|Department of Moalijat (Medicine)||4,00,000/-||1,00,000/-||1,00,000/-|
|Department of Munafe-ul-Aza (Physiology)||4,00,000/-||1,00,000/-||1,00,000/-|
|Department of Jarahat (Surgery)||6,50,000/-||1,00,000/-||1,00,000/-|
|Department of Niswan-was-Atfal (Gynae & Paed)||6,50,000/-||1,00,000/-||1,00,000/-|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET Cutoff scores – 2021 vs 2020 vs 2019
|Category||2021 Cutoff (Expected)||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||160-130||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||140-110||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||135-110||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||130-110||128-113||119-107|
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees, after which SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Simply those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who shall build a successful online payment of Rs. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling choice will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-NEET-UG 2021 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
AIAPGET Counselling 2021
The following flow chart shows the short but important information about the counselling procedure for aspirants applying to Deoband Unani Medical College Saharanpur.
NOTE: To know more about AIAPGET 2021 Counselling Procedure, CLICK HERE
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidate
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- AIAPGET 2021 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BAMS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BAMS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by Central Council of Indian Medicine
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required.
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Deoband Unani Medical College Saharanpur|
Deoband Unani Medical College Saharanpur Uttar Pradesh
Naya Bans, Near Talheri Chungi, Deoband-247554 (Saharanpur) U.P.
Phone: 01336-222210, 9219429830
UP NEET 2021 Admission Support
|NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. Admission is based on NEET Score through Directorate General of Medical Education and Training UP.
A. NO, DUMC Saharanpur is a Private Ayush college.
A. Naya Bans, Near Talheri Chungi, Deoband-247554 (Saharanpur) U.P.
A. This college was established in the year 1991.
A. No, without NEET, admission is not possible in this college.