Ibn-E-Sina Tibbiya College & Hospital Azamgarh is one of the reputed Private Unani Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. The college is popularly known as Ibn-E-Sina Tibbiya College Azamgarh and it was founded in the year 1980. This College is affiliated to the Shri Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur and approved by Central Council of Indian Medicines.
Ibn-E-Sina Tibbiya College & Hospital Azamgarh was started to serve students with the best ayurvedic care. Now the college has become synonyms with one of the Best Unani Colleges in Azamgarh. Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Ibn-E-Sina Tibbiya College Azamgarh.
Ibn-E-Sina Tibbiya College Azamgarh
|College Name||Ibn-E-Sina Tibbiya College & Hospital Azamgarh|
|Popular Name||Ibn-E-Sina Tibbiya, Azamgarh|
|Location||Beenapara, Saraimeer, Azamgarh-276305|
|Affiliated with||VEER BAHADUR SINGH PURVANCHAL UNIVERSITY, JAUNPUR|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|College Offical site||http://www.ibnesinatibbiya.org/|
|Category||BUMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Ibn-E-Sina Tibbiya College Azamgarh like Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Status, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Shri Shahuji Maharaj University, Kanpur
- Approved by: Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status: Private
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
|UG||B.U.M.S (Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery) Kamil-E-Tib-O- Jarahat||50||4.6 Years|
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
|Admission process|| |
|Popular Entrance Exam||NEET|
|Course||Graduation||Fees (Per Year)|
**Fees Will Be Updated Soon***
The scholarships recognize merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Candidates can get many such scholarships updates by the Edufever Scholarship website.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET Cutoff 2020 (Expected)
Here check the expected NEET Cutoff 2020 examination given below as per the previous year trends:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||701-134|
|Unreserved PH (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||133-120|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
NEET Cutoff 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET UG Cut off 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates
(By Obtaining NEET Cut off)
Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling2020
The counselling procedure will be based on one’s NEET Scorecard and will be managed by the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training UP
A candidate can visit the official portal of Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET UG counselling to get themselves registered for NEET AYUSH2020 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling.
Counselling Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in uttar Pradesh must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling2020. Counselling of NEET2020 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Ibn-E-Sina Tibbiya College Azamgarh|
- Ibn-E-Sina Tibbiya College Azamgarh is one of the premier Unani Institute in Azamgarh.
- We would like to give 3.9 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Institute in India.
|Top Colleges in India||Link|
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of luck..!!!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.