Ibn-E-Sina Tibbiya College & Hospital Azamgarh is one of the reputed Private Unani Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. The college is popularly known as Ibn-E-Sina Tibbiya College Azamgarh, and it was founded in 1980. This College is affiliated with the Shri Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur and approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide you with detailed information about Ibn-E-Sina Tibbiya College Azamgarh, like Fees Structure; Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Course Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
9. Frequently Asked Question
Ibn-E-Sina Tibbiya College Azamgarh
It’s a matter of great pleasure and pride that the Central Council of Indian Medicine has recognized the college for its Kamil-E-Tib-O-Jarahat ( B.U.M.S ) Degree Course and V.B.S.P University, Jaunpur has granted affiliation for examination and award of Degree with the approval of the U.P. Government.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of Ibn-E-Sina Tibbiya College Azamgarh.
Get Latest Updated Notice, Fee, Cutoff, & Seat (Ayush Courses) Subscribe Now!
|College Name||Ibn-E-Sina Tibbiya College & Hospital Azamgarh|
|Popular Name||Ibn-E-Sina Tibbiya Azamgarh|
|Location||Beenapara, Saraimeer, Azamgarh-276305|
|Affiliated with||VEER BAHADUR SINGH PURVANCHAL UNIVERSITY, JAUNPUR|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|College Offical site||http://www.ibnesinatibbiya.org/|
|Category||BUMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Shri Shahuji Maharaj University, Kanpur
- Approved by: Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status: Private
|Anti Ragging||Healthcare Services|
|Counselling Services||Hostel(Male and Female)|
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
Ibn-E-Sina Tibbiya Azamgarh offers a quality medical program under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The college is famous for its undergraduate medical program (BUMS).
|B.U.M.S (Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery) Kamil-E-Tib-O- Jarahat||4.6 Years|
The syllabus of B.U.M.S. covers subjects that provide extensive knowledge of Unani to the students.
|Professional Year I||Professional Year II|
|Arabic and Mantiq wa Falsafa (Logic Philosophy and Astronomy)||Tareekh-e-tib (History of Medicine)|
|Kulliyat Umoore Tabiya (Basic Principles of Unani Medicine)||Tahaffuzi wa Samaji Tib (Preventive and Community Medicine)|
|Tashreeh Ul Badan (Anatomy)||Ilmul Advia|
|Munafeul Aaza (Physiology)||Mahiyatul Amraz (Pathology)|
|Professional Year III||Professional Year IV|
|Communication skills||Moalajat – I (General Medicine)|
|Ilmul Saidla wa Murakkabat (Unani Pharmacy)||Moalajat – II|
|Tibbe Qanooni wa Ilmul Samoom (Medical Jurisprudence and Toxicology)||Amraze Niswan (Gynaecology)|
|Sareeriyat wa Usoole Ilaj (Bedside clinic and principles of management)||Ilmul Qabalat wa Naumalood (Obstetrics and Neonatology)|
|Ilaj Bit Tadbeer (Regional Therapy)||Ilmul Jarahat (Surgery)|
|Amraz-e-Atfal (Paediatrics)||Ain, Uzn, Anaf, Halaq wa Asnan (Ophthalmology and Diseases of Ear, Nose and Throat)|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambiance of self-learning to the students as a faculty member of theIbn-E-Sina Tibbiya College & Hospital Azamgarh is responsible for contributing and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Here we mentioned the admission procedure for the course, which comes under Ibn-E-Sina Tibbiya Azamgarh. The candidate requested to go through with the given instruction.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counseling|
For PG Courses: Uttar Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BUMS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
The Ibn-E-Sina Tibbiya Azamgarh fee structures for various courses are affordable and are mentioned below.
|Course||Fees (Per Year)|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for Ayush NEET 2022 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Candidates can check the Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Here we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees, after which SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Simply those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who shall build a successful online payment of Rs. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling choice will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-NEET-UG 2022 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Ibn-E-Sina Tibbiya College Azamgarh|
Ibn-E-Sina Tibbiya College Azamgarh
Address: Beenapara, Saraimeer, Azamgarh-276305 (U.P.)
UP Ayush NEET 2022 Admission Support
|UP Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to get admission to Ibn-E-Sina Tibbiya College Azamgarh?
A. Admission is based on NEET Score through Directorate General of Medical Education and Training UP.
Q. Is Ibn-E-Sina Tibbiya College Azamgarh a full government college?
A. No, Ibn-E-Sina Tibbiya College Azamgarh is a Private Ayush college.
Q. Where is Ibn-E-Sina Tibbiya College Azamgarh located?
A. Azamgarh, Uttar Pradesh 202002
Q. When was Ibn-E-Sina Tibbiya College Azamgarh Established?
A. This college was established in the year 1980.
Q. How can I get admission to this Ibn-E-Sina Tibbiya College Azamgarh without NEET.
A. No, without NEET, admission is not possible in this college.
It is the worst private college in uttar pradesh, with only 12 teachers this college deteriorate the future of students,Principal is only fond of making money, there is no teaching at all, students life is worts in this college,my advice is to take admission somewhere else but never get trapped in this college,they will loot u till 7-8 years deliberately giving supplementary in exam, u will curse ur stars if u take admission in this college
Respected Sir If i did not qualifiy the neet exam then i can get the admission in your college if admission can be recived then what will be the fees of bums college give me detals plz sir
You need to qualify NEET exam first to get admission in this college.
Q apna future brbad krna chah rhe ho bhai,,meri baat maan lo kisi aur colg m admission le lo wrna jb tk is colg m rhoge mjhe yaad kroge ki kash bat maan lie hote is colg m padhne se bahot accha h koi business kr lo km se km kisi kaam k laeq to rhoge lkin is colg se nklne k bad kisi kaam k ni bchoge