Faculty of Ayurveda BHU Varanasi is one of the reputed Government Ayurvedic in Uttar Pradesh. The College is popularly known as the Faculty of Ayurveda BHU Varanasi. It was founded in the year 1916. The College is affiliated with the Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide you with detailed information about the Faculty of Ayurveda BHU Varanasi, like Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question
Faculty of Ayurveda BHU Varanasi
The Faculty of Ayurveda is known for integrating ancient Indian Medical knowledge and modern medical sciences. The Faculty is situated in proximity to other Faculties such as Humanities, Social Sciences, and Technology and Agricultural Sciences institutes. The integration of Ayurveda and Modern Medicine is a continuous process affected by the interaction, interdisciplinary research, education and patient care between the departments and centres of the Institute. This has also greatly helped in the development of collaborative research.
Before we complete the review, let us look at the major details of the Faculty of Ayurveda BHU Varanasi.
|College Name||Faculty of Ayurveda BHU Varanasi|
|Popular Name||Faculty of Ayurveda BHU Varanasi|
|Location||Banaras Hindu University Campus Varanasi|
|Affiliated with||Banaras Hindu University Varanasi|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Course||UG, PG Courses|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BAMS College in Uttar Pradesh|
|Paid Ayush NEET Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- Approved by: Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status: Government
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel(Male and Female)|
|Technical Issues||Discipline & Regulations|
This selection will let you know about some facilities offered by the Faculty of Ayurveda BHU Varanasi.
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
The faculty of Ayurveda BHU Varanasi College provides quality education and offers the following UG and PG courses.
|Certificate Course in Prasava Vigyana||1 Year|
PG and Diploma
|M.D (AY.)/ M.S(Ay.)||Three years|
Here in this selection, we will inform you about the Faculty of Ayurveda BHU Varanasi BAMS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students as a faculty member of the Faculty of Ayurveda BHU Varanasi is responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the Faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Here we mentioned the admission procedure for the course, which comes under the Faculty of Ayurveda BHU Varanasi. The candidate requested to go through with the given instruction.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counseling|
For PG Courses: Uttar Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush College Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
The Faculty of Ayurveda BHU fee structure for various courses is affordable and mentioned below.
Note: Fees fee will be subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50 percentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
AIAPGET 2023 Cutoff
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling 2023
Candidates can visit the Uttar Pradesh State Ayush society official portal to register for Ayush NEET 2023 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. Candidates can check the Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2023 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website.Website.https://upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in/
- For registration, the candidates will use their Ayush NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow the instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees, after which an SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (that was used for AI-Ayush NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step 2: Online Security Money Payment
- Simply those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who shall build a successful online payment of Rs. 10,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 50,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling choice will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step 3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-Aysuh NEET-UG 2023 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
AIAPGET Counselling 2023
For aspirants applying to the Faculty of Ayurveda BHU Varanasi, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
For UG Candidate
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this College will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidate
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- AIAPGET 2023 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2023 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BAMS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BAMS Degree Certificate Permanent or provisional certificate provided by Central Council of Indian Medicine
- Internship completion certificate issued by the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- A physically handicapped medical certificate, if required.
- SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required.
Ranking & Reputation
These are some selections which provide you with the Ranking and Reputation of the Faculty of Ayurveda BHU Varanasi.
|Name of Institute||Faculty of Ayurveda BHU Varanasi|
Faculty of Ayurveda BHU Varanasi
Address– Aurobindo Colony, Banaras Hindu University Campus
Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221005
Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2023 Admission Support
|UP Ayush NEET 2023 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2023 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to get admission to the Faculty of Ayurveda BHU Varanasi?
Admission is based on the NEET Score through the Uttar Pradesh Ayush State Society.
Is the Faculty of Ayurveda BHU Varanasi an entire government college?
Yes, Prabuddh Ayurvedic Medical College Lucknow is a Government Ayush college.
Where is the Faculty of Ayurveda BHU Varanasi located?
Aurobindo Colony, Banaras Hindu University Campus Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221005
When was the Faculty of Ayurveda BHU Varanasi Lucknow Established?
This College was established in the year 1916.
- Career in BUMS in India
- Career in Ayurveda in India
- Career in Homeopathy in India.
- Career in Siddha Medicine in India
- Job Opportunities After BAMS in India
- BAMS course in India
- BAMS Syllabus in India
- Best Place to Study Ayurveda in India
- BAMS Vs MBBS
- Cheapest BAMS College in UP
Top BAMS College Nearby
- Santushti Ayurvedic Medical College Varanasi
- Shri Krishna Ayurvedic Medical College Varanasi
- Vivek College of Ayurvedic Bijnor
- Aligarh Unani and Ayurvedic Medical College
- Glocal Ayurvedic College Saharanpur
- Rajkiya Ayurved College Varanasi
- Vaidya Yagya Dutt Sharma Ayurved Mahavidyalaya
- Shaheed Narendra Kumar Ayurvedic Medical College
- Jeevan Jyoti Ayurvedic Medical College Aligarh
- Dr Vijay Ayurvedic Medical College Varanasi
- Shivalik Ayurvedic Medical College Azamgarh