Vaidya Yogya Dutt Sharma Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Khurja is a reputed Private Ayurvedic Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. V.Y.D.S Ayurved college khurja is the first private Ayurvedic college U.P in all categories to Govt. Affiliation C.C.S University Merrut and Permission from the Central Council of Indian Medical Ayush. New Delhi since 2002.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide detailed information about Vaidya Yagya Dutt Sharma Ayurvedic Mahavidyalay like Fees Structure; Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question
Vaidya Yagya Dutt Sharma Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Khurja
Vaidya Yagya Dutt Sharma Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya Khurja is a private college; this college is best for Ayurvedic medical hospitals own hospitals, which will be very best for students because not every college hospitals It’shospital. It’s best because you can do practice during your course and after that, you will get an internship after you are complete your degree.
Before we complete the college review, let significant at the major details of Vaidya Yagya Dutt Sharma Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya Khurja.
|College Name||Vaidya Yagya Dutt Sharma Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya Khurja|
|Popular Name||V.Y.D.S. Ayurvedic College Khurja|
|Location||Bulandshahr Road, Khurja UP|
|Affiliated with||Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines/AU.G.shP.G.elhi|
|Course||U.G., P.G. Course|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with– Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Univ. Kanpur
- Approved by –Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status- Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Hostel(Male and Female)
- Technical Issues
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
V.Y.D.S. Ayurvedic College Khurja offers a quality medical program under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The college is famous for its undergraduate medical program (BAMS).
|BAMS||As per the rule of AYUSH/CCIM New Delhi.|
|M.D. (Ay.) Kriya Sharir||3 year three|
|M.S.(Ay.) Shalya||3 years|
|M.D.(Ay.) Rog Nidan & Vikriti Vigyan||3 years|
|M.D.(Ay.) Kayachikitsa||3 years|
|M.S.(Ay.)Stree Roga & Prasuti Tantra||3 years|
|M.D.(Ay.)Agad Tantra & Vyavharayurved||3 years|
|M.D.(Ay.)Ayurved Samhita & Siddhant||3 years|
|M.D.(Ay.)Rasa Shastra & Bhaisjya Kalpana||3 years|
|M.D.(Ay.) Rachna Sharir||3 years|
PG Course Intake Capacity
|M.D. (Ay.) Kriya Sharir||05 Seats|
|M.S.(Ay.) Shalya||10 Seats|
|M.D.(Ay.) Rog Nidan & Vikriti Vigyan||05 Seats|
|M.D.(Ay.) Kayachikitsa||05 Seats|
|M.S.(Ay.)Stree Roga & Prasuti Tantra||04 Seats|
|M.D.(Ay.)Agad Tantra & Vyavharayurved||05 Seats|
|M.D.(Ay.)Ayurved Samhita & Siddhant||06 Seats|
|M.D.(Ay.)Rasa Shastra & Bhaisjya Kalpana||05 Seats|
|M.D.(Ay.) Rachna Sharir||05 Seats|
Here this selection we will let you about Vaidya Yagya Dutt Sharma Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya Khurja BAMS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students as Vaidya Yagya Dutt Sharma Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya Khurja, is responsible for contributing and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Here we mentioned the admission procedure for the course, which comes under Vaidya Yagya Dutt Sharma Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Khurja. The candidate requested to go through with the given instrucU.G.on.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counseling|
For PG Courses: Uttar Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush College Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
V.Y.D.S. Ayurved College Khurja fee structure for various courses are affordable and are mentioned below.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for Ayush NEET 2021 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their Ayush NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees, after which SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (that was used for AI-Ayush NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Simply those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who shall build a successful online payment of Rs. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling choice will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-Aysuh NEET-UG 2021 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
AIAPGET Counselling 2021
The following flow chart shows the short but impV.Y.D.S.nt information about the counselling procedure forA.I.A.P.G.E.T.nts applying to V.Y.D.S. Ayurved College Khurja.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidate
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submiM.B.B.S.e an Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- AIAPGET 2021 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BAMS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BAMS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by Central Council of Indian Medicine
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required.
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Vaidya Yagya Dutt Sharma Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya Khurja|
Vaidya Yagya Dutt Sharma Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya Khurja Dharpa
Khurja (U.P.) – 203131
Mobile: +91 99177 24545 (Admission) +91 84330 78109 (Admission)
Telephone: +91 5738 232045 (College)
Mobile:+91 9456 001 006 (General)
Mobile:+91 9219 477 745 (Hospital)
Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|UP Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2021 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. Admission is based on NEET Score through Directorate General of Medical entire cation and Training UP.
A. Yes, VaidyaV.Y.D.S.ya Dutt Sharma Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Khurja is a Government Ayush college.
A. Dharpa, (Khurja-Bulandshahr G.T. Road), Khurja (U.P.) – 203131
A. This college was established in the year 2002.
A. No, without NEET, admission is not possible in this college.