Vaidya Yogya Dutt Sharma Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Khurja is a reputed Private Ayurvedic College in Uttar Pradesh. VYDS Ayurved college khurja is the first private Ayurvedic college U.P in all categories to Govt. Affiliation C.C.S University Merrut and Permission from the Central Council of Indian Medical Ayush, New Delhi since 2002.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide detailed information about Vaidya Yagya Dutt Sharma Ayurvedic Mahavidyalay, like Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question
Vaidya Yagya Dutt Sharma Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Khurja
Vaidya Yagya Dutt Sharma Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya Khurja is a private college; this college is best for Ayurvedic medical hospitals’ own hospitals, which will be very best for students because not every college hospital It’shospital. It’s best because you can practice during your course, and after that, you will get an internship after you complete your degree.
Before we complete the college review, let significant at the major details of Vaidya Yagya Dutt Sharma Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya Khurja.
Get Latest Updated Notice, Fee, Cutoff, & Seat (Ayush Courses) Subscribe Now!
|College Name||Vaidya Yagya Dutt Sharma Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya Khurja|
|Popular Name||VYDS Ayurvedic College Khurja|
|Location||Bulandshahr Road, Khurja UP|
|Affiliated with||Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines Ayush, New Delhi|
|Course||UG, PG Course|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Paid Ayush NEET Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement.
- Affiliated with– Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut
- Approved by –Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status- Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel(Male and Female)|
|Technical Issues||Discipline & Regulations|
Here you can get information about some facilities’ offers in Vaidya Yagya Dutt Sharma Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya.
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
VYDS Ayurvedic College Khurja offers a quality medical program under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The college is famous for its undergraduate medical program (BAMS).
|BAMS||5.5 years ( including internship)|
|M.D. (Ay.) Kriya Sharir||3 year three|
|M.S.(Ay.) Shalya||3 years|
|M.D.(Ay.) Rog Nidan & Vikriti Vigyan||3 years|
|M.D.(Ay.) Kayachikitsa||3 years|
|M.S.(Ay.)Stree Roga & Prasuti Tantra||3 years|
|M.D.(Ay.)Agad Tantra & Vyavharayurved||3 years|
|M.D.(Ay.)Ayurved Samhita & Siddhant||3 years|
|M.D.(Ay.)Rasa Shastra & Bhaisjya Kalpana||3 years|
|M.D.(Ay.) Rachna Sharir||3 years|
PG Course Intake Capacity
|M.D. (Ay.) Kriya Sharir||05 Seats|
|M.S.(Ay.) Shalya||10 Seats|
|M.D.(Ay.) Rog Nidan & Vikriti Vigyan||05 Seats|
|M.D.(Ay.) Kayachikitsa||05 Seats|
|M.S.(Ay.)Stree Roga & Prasuti Tantra||04 Seats|
|M.D.(Ay.)Agad Tantra & Vyavharayurved||05 Seats|
|M.D.(Ay.)Ayurved Samhita & Siddhant||06 Seats|
|M.D.(Ay.)Rasa Shastra & Bhaisjya Kalpana||05 Seats|
|M.D.(Ay.) Rachna Sharir||05 Seats|
Here in this selection, we will let you about Vaidya Yagya Dutt Sharma Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya Khurja BAMS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students, as Vaidya Yagya Dutt Sharma Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya Khurja is responsible for contributing and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Here we mentioned the admission procedure for the course, which comes under Vaidya Yagya Dutt Sharma Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Khurja. The candidate requested to go through with the given instruction.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counseling|
For PG Courses: Uttar Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush College Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
VYDS Ayurved College Khurja’s fee structure for various courses is affordable and is mentioned below.
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50 percentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
AIAPGET 2023 Cutoff
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling 2023
Candidates can visit the Uttar Pradesh State Ayush society official portal to register for Ayush NEET 2023 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. Candidates can check the Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2023 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website. Website.https://upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in/
- For registration, the candidates will use their Ayush NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow the instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees, after which an SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (that was used for AI-Ayush NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step 2: Online Security Money Payment
- Simply those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who shall build a successful online payment of Rs. 10,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 50,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling choice will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step 3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-Aysuh NEET-UG 2023 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
AIAPGET Counselling 2023
The following flow chart shows short but important information about the counselling procedure for students applying to VYDS Ayurveda College Khurja.
For UG Candidate
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidate
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- AIAPGET 2023 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2023 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BAMS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BAMS Degree Certificate Permanent or provisional certificate provided by Central Council of Indian Medicine
- Internship completion certificate issued by the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- A physically handicapped medical certificate, if required.
- SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required.
Ranking & Reputation
Here’s some collective information about the Ranking and Reputation of the Vaidya Yagya Dutt Sharma Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya Khurja.
|Name of Institute||Vaidya Yagya Dutt Sharma Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya Khurja|
Vaidya Yagya Dutt Sharma Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya Khurja
Location: Dharpa, (Khurja-Bulandshahr G.T. Road), Khurja (U.P.) – 203131
Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2023 Admission Support
|UP Ayush NEET 2023 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2023 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to get admission to Vaidya Yagya Dutt Sharma Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Khurja?
Admission is based on the NEET Score through the Uttar Pradesh Ayush State Society.
Is Vaidya Yagya Dutt Sharma Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Khurja, a complete government college?
No, Vaidya Yagya Dutt Sharma Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Khurja is a private Ayush college.
Where is VYDS Ayurved College Khurja located?
Dharpa, (Khurja-Bulandshahr G.T. Road), Khurja (U.P.) – 203131
When was VYDS Ayurved College KhurjV.Y.D.S. established?
This college was established in the year 2002.
How can I get admission to this VYDS Ayurved College Khurja without NEET?
No, without NEET, admission is not possible to this college.
- Career in BUMS in India
- Career in Ayurveda in India
- Career in Homeopathy in India.
- Career in Siddha Medicine in India
- Job Opportunities After BAMS in India
- BAMS course in India
- BAMS Syllabus in India
- Best Place to Study Ayurveda in India
- BAMS Vs MBBS
- Cheapest BAMS College in UP
- BAMS Vs BHMS
Top BAMS College Nearby
- State Ayurvedic College Lucknow
- Faculty of Ayurveda BHU Varanasi
- Glocal Ayurvedic College Saharanpur
- Vivek College of Ayurvedic Bijnor
- Aligarh Unani and Ayurvedic Medical College
- State Ayurvedic College Lucknow
- Santushti Ayurvedic Medical College
- Major SD Singh Ayurvedic Medical College
- Shri Krishna Ayurvedic Medical College Varanasi
- Dr Vijay Ayurvedic Medical College Varanasi
Fee is required in favour of…….
Hostel fee is required to be paid in favour of,,…….
Contact the college authority
I want to take admission in bams
50th percent marks in your class 12 with physics chemistry and biology after qualify neet examination with minimum marks and then apply in private ayurved college….
Yes, you have to participate in the counselling also.