Shri Krishna Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Varanasi is one of Varanasi’s reputed Private Ayurvedic Colleges in UP. The College is popularly known as Shri Krishna Ayurvedic Medical College Varanasi, and it was founded in 2011. It is affiliated With Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth and recognized by the Central Council of Indian Medicine, New Delhi (C.C.I.M).
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide detailed information about Shri Krishna Ayurvedic Medical College Varanasi (SK Ayurvedic College Varanasi), like Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question
Shri Krishna Ayurvedic Medical College Varanasi
Society’s main objective is to promote health awareness and care through the Ayurvedic system of Medicine because these are the ancient systems of Medicine that are readily available & fewer side effects in comparison to the western system of Medicine.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of Shri Krishna Ayurvedic Medical College Varanasi.
|College Name||Shri Krishna Ayurvedic Medical College Varanasi|
|Popular Name||Shri Krishna Ayurvedic College Varanasi, SK Ayurvedic College Varanasi|
|Location||Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh|
|Affiliated With||Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|Paid Ayush NEET Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with– Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth.
- Approved by– Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status- Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel(Male and Female)|
|Technical Issues||Discipline & Regulations|
The Shri Krishna Ayurvedic Medical College Varanasi provides some of these facilities given below.
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
Shri Krishna Ayurvedic Medical College Varanasi offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (BAMS).
|BAMS||4.5+1 year Internship|
Here this selection, we will let you about Shri Krishna Ayurvedic Medical College Varanasi. BAMS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students as a Shri Krishna Ayurvedic Medical College Varanasi. It is responsible for sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Here we mentioned the admission procedure for the course, which comes under Shri Krishna Ayurvedic Medical College. The candidate requested to go through with the given instruction.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counseling|
For PG Courses: Uttar Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush College Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
Shri Krishna Ayurvedic Medical College’s fee structure for various courses is affordable and is mentioned below.
|Course||Tuition Fees (Annual)|
|BAMS||2,69,800/- per year|
|Hostel Fee||Rs.90,000/- Per Year|
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least 50% percentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
AIAPGET 2023 Cutoff
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling 2023
Candidates can visit the Uttar Pradesh State Ayush society official portal to register for Ayush NEET 2023 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. Candidates can check the Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2023 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website. Website.https://upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in/
- For registration, the candidates will use their Ayush NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow the instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees, after which an SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (that was used for AI-Ayush NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step 2: Online Security Money Payment
- Simply those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who shall build a successful online payment of Rs. 10,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 50,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling choice will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step 3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-Aysuh NEET-UG 2023 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat at this College will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
Ranking and Reputation
There is some selection which provides you with the Ranking and Reputation of the Shri Krishna Ayurvedic College Varanasi.
|Name of Institute||Shri Krishna Ayurvedic College Varanasi|
Shri Krishna Ayurvedic College Varanasi, SK Ayurvedic College Varanasi
Address: Raunakhurda, Cholapur, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh -221101
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2023 Admission Support
|UP Ayush NEET 2023 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2023 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Shri Krishna Ayurvedic Medical College Varanasi a government/private college?
No, Shri Krishna Ayurvedic Medical College Varanasi is a private Ayush college.
How to get admission to Shri Krishna Ayurvedic Medical College Varanasi?
Admission is based on the NEET Score through the Uttar Pradesh Ayush State Society.
Where is Shri Krishna Ayurvedic Medical College Varanasi located?
Raunakhurda, Sholapur, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221101.
When was Shri Krishna Ayurvedic Medical College Varanasi Established?
This College was established in the year 2011.
How many seats are approved for getting admission to this College?
Shri Krishna Ayurvedic Medical College Varanasi is approved by 60 seats.
How to get direct admission to Shri Krishna Ayurvedic Medical College Varanasi?
There are no management quota seats in Shri Krishna Ayurvedic Medical College Varanasi, So direct admission is not impossible.
How can I get admission to this Shri Krishna Ayurvedic Medical College Varanasi without NEET?
No, without NEET, admission is not possible to this College
- Career in BUMS in India
- Career in Ayurveda in India
- Career in Homeopathy in India.
- Career in Siddha Medicine in India
- Job Opportunities After BAMS in India
- BAMS course in India
- BAMS Syllabus in India
- Best Place to Study Ayurveda in India
- BAMS Vs MBBS
- Cheapest BAMS College in UP
- Best BAMS Government Colleges in UP
- BAMS Vs BHMS
Top BAMS College Nearby
- State Ayurvedic College Lucknow
- Glocal Ayurvedic College Saharanpur
- Santushti Ayurvedic Medical College Varanasi
- Rajkiya Ayurvedic College Varanasi
- Vivek College of Ayurvedic Bijnor
- Vaidya Yagya Dutt Sharma Ayurved Mahavidyalaya
- Aligarh Unani and Ayurvedic Medical College
- Glocal Ayurvedic College Saharanpur
- Faculty of Ayurveda BHU Varanasi
- Dr Vijay Ayurvedic Medical College Varanasi
- Shivalik Ayurvedic Medical College Azamgarh