Rajkiya Ayurved College Varanasi is one of the reputed Government Ayurveda colleges in Uttar Pradesh. The College is popularly known as Rajkiya Ayurved College Varanasi and was founded in the year 1965. Rajkiya Ayurvedic College Varanasi is affiliated with the Sampurnanand Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya, Varanasi and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide you with detailed information about Rajkiya Ayurved College (Government postgraduate Ayurveda college Varanasi), like Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question
Rajkiya Ayurvedic College Varanasi
Rajkiya Ayurved College Varanasi is a government college situated in Varanasi. This College is best for Ayurvedic medicine. It has its Hospital, which will be very best for students because not every College has its Hospital. It’s best because you can practice during your course, and after that, you will get an internship after you complete your degree.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of Rajkiya Ayurved College Varanasi.
Get Latest Updated Notice, Fee, Cutoff, & Seat (Ayush Courses) Subscribe Now!
|College Name||Rajkiya Ayurved College Varanasi|
|Popular Name||Rajkiya Ayurvedic College Varanasi, Government Postgraduate Ayurveda College Varanasi|
|Affiliated with||Sampoornanand Sanskrit University Varanasi|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Paid Ayush NEET Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with– Sampoornanand Sanskrit University Varanasi
- Approved by –Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status-Government
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel(Male and Female)|
|Technical Issues||Discipline & Regulations|
These are some facilities offered at Rajkiya Ayurved College Varanasi.
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
Rajkiya Ayurved College Varanasi offers a quality medical program under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical program (BAMS).
|BAMS||Ayurvedacharya||Four years 5 months + (1-year internship)|
UG Course Intake Capacity
Here this selection, we will let you about Rajkiya Ayurved College Varanasi BAMS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students as a faculty member of the Rajkiya Ayurved College Varanasi is responsible for contributing and sustaining medical education standards institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Here we mentioned the admission procedure for the course, which comes under Rajkiya Ayurved College Varanasi. The candidate requested to go through with the given instruction.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counseling|
For PG Courses: Uttar Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush College Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
The Rajkiya Ayurvedic College Varanasi fee structure for various courses is affordable and is mentioned below.
|Registration Fee(At the time of admission)||1,000|
|The tuition fee for the reserved category is 50%||And the full price will be -14,000.|
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50 percentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
AIAPGET 2023 Cutoff
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling 2023
Candidates can visit the Uttar Pradesh State Ayush society official portal to register for Ayush NEET 2023 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. Candidates can check the Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2023 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website.Website.https://upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in/
- For registration, the candidates will use their Ayush NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow the instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees, after which an SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (that was used for AI-Ayush NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step 2: Online Security Money Payment
- Simply those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who shall build a successful online payment of Rs. 10,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 50,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling choice will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step 3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-Aysuh NEET-UG 2023 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this College will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
Here this selection will let you know about the Ranking and Reputation of the Rajkiya Ayurved College Varanasi.
|Name of Institute||Rajkiya Ayurved College Varanasi|
Rajkiya Ayurvedic College Varanasi
Address-Dhupchandi, Chaukaghat, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh – 221002
Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2023 Admission Support
|UP Ayush NEET 2023 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2023 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to get admission to Rajkiya Ayurved College Varanasi?
Admission is based on the NEET Score through the Uttar Pradesh Ayush State Society.
Is Rajkiya Ayurved College Varanasi an entire government college?
Yes, Rajkiya Ayurved College Varanasi is a Government Ayush college.
Where is Rajkiya Ayurved College Varanasi located?
Dhupchandi, Chaukaghat, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh – 221002
When was Rajkiya Ayurved College Varanasi Established?
This College was established in the year 1965.
How can I get admission to this Rajkiya Ayurved College Varanasi without NEET?
No, without NEET, admission is not possible to this College.
- Career in BUMS in India
- Career in Ayurveda in India
- Career in Homeopathy in India.
- Career in Siddha Medicine in India
- Job Opportunities After BAMS in India
- BAMS course in India
- BAMS Syllabus in India
- Best Place to Study Ayurveda in India
- BAMS Vs MBBS
- Cheapest BAMS College in UP
- BAMS Vs BHMS
Top BAMS College Nearby
- State Ayurvedic College Lucknow
- Glocal Ayurvedic College Saharanpur
- Santushti Ayurvedic Medical College Varanasi
- Shri Krishna Ayurvedic Medical College Varanasi
- Vivek College of Ayurvedic Bijnor
- Vaidya Yagya Dutt Sharma Ayurved Mahavidyalaya
- Aligarh Unani and Ayurvedic Medical College
- Faculty of Ayurveda BHU Varanasi
I want to take admission in this college for B.A.M.S.
Contact the admission counsellor at +91-9873056333.
राजकीय महाविद्यालय में एडमिशन लेना चाहती हूं धन्यवाद
Admission NEET score ke adhar pr hai or aapko counselling mai participate krna hoga
St aiq se kitne marks chaciye?
Bams ug internship stipend amount
22 to 25k per month.
I score 386 under SC category can i get admission in this college
Yes chances hai, apko last counselling me participate karna chahiye. Jyada jankari Kelley aap ayush counselor alek sir se bat kar sakte hain.+91-9999627444
I score 540 obc chategury kya mughe rajakiy Ayurvedic medical college Varanasi me seat mile payegi
Yes, chances hain. You should participate in the counselling.
I got 355 marks in neet.. I belong to obc category. Is there any chance of getting this college?
Is their any chance of getting government ayurvedic college varanasi if I have secured 502 in neet
I swati score 419 marks in neet 2019 can i get admission in collage,
What are the procedures to take admission thank you
I am getting 460 marks can i get this college
Sir i got 463 marks in neet 2019.can i take admission in this college in bams
I got 270 marks in neet 2019 … can i get admission here any possblty ?
Can I get admission here.. My expected mark is 445..belongs to obc category from bihar
I get 440 marks in neet 2019 can i get admmission in this college
Sir i got 332 marks in neet, can I get admission here? In OBC category.
I have 325 marks in NEET 2019 sc category 85% quota ..can I get this??
Sir i got 137 mark i take admission in this colleg in bams plz tell me sir
Sochiyo b mt?
i got 300 marks in neet ..can i get add.in bams in this college
Maybe there would be some chances.
Can i get admission here… My marks are 250
Cutoff mark for this college is 550+.
That means 550 par hi vacancy full ho jati h?
What’s Minimum neet marks for bams in government ayurveda college and hospital varanasi
You need to have minimum qualifying marks i.e 119.
Minimum NEET marks is qualifying marks i.e 119.
How can I take admission in this collage?? Pls tell
Tum ne admission my Ly liya kya is collage m