Bakson Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Greater Noida is one of the reputed Private Homoeopathic Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. The college is popularly known as BHMC Greater Noida and was founded in the year 2002.
This famous BHMS College in Uttar Pradesh is affiliated to The Dr.B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra and is approved by Central Council of Homoeopathy.
Bakson Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Greater Noida
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of BHMCH Greater Noida.
|College Name||Bakson Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Greater Noida|
|Popular Name||Bakson Homoeopathic College Noida, BHMCH Greater Noida|
|Location||Gautam Budh Nagar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Affiliated with||Dr.B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra|
|Approved by||Central Council of Homoeopathy|
|Course||BHMS (UG), MD (Hom.) (PG)|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Bakson Homoeopathic College (BHMCH Greater Noida) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- Dr.B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra
- Approved by:- Central Council of Homoeopathy
- Aid Status: Private
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
BHMCH Greater Noida.provides some of the quality programs under one roof.
|UG||BHMS (Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery)||100||5 year 6 month.|
Faculty & Staff
The Medical College offers admission with an intake of 169 number of students per year. The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard.
Below we have mentioned the eligibility criteria of Bakson Homoeopathic College (BHMCH Greater Noida). Candidates are advised to check the complete eligibility criteria.
|BHMS||Admission seekers must have passed 10+2 or equivalent qualification, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as main subjects.|
|MD||Candidate must be passed BHMS Program, Course Duration 5 Year 6 Months and 1 Year Internship.|
|Tuition Fee (Per Annum)||Rs. 2,25,000-||Rs. 3,00,000/-|
|Caution Money (Refundable)||Rs. 20,000/-||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Education Tour (One Time)||Rs. 20,000/-||NIL|
|Processing Fee (One Time)||Rs. 20,000/-||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Hostel Fee (Air-Cooled)||Rs. 80,000/-||Rs. 80,000/-|
|Hostel Fee (Air Conditioned) (Triple Sharing)||Rs. 90,000/-||Rs. 90,000/-|
|Hostel Fee (Air-Conditioned) (Twin Sharing)||Rs. 1,00,000/-||Rs. 1,00,000/-|
|Total Fees Payable At The Time Of Admission|
|Without Hostel||Rs. 2,65,000/-||Rs. 3,40,000/-|
|With Air-Cooled Hostel Facility||Rs. 3,45,000/-||Rs. 4,20,000/-|
|With Air-Conditioned Hostel Facility
|Rs. 3,55,000/-||Rs. 4,30,000/-|
|With Air-Conditioned Hostel Facility
|Rs. 3,65,000/-||Rs. 4,40,000/-|
- The mentioned fee structure is subject to change.
The scholarships recognise merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Candidates can get many such scholarships updates by the Edufever Scholarship website
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET Cut off 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET UG Cut off 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates
(By Obtaining NEET Cut off)
PG Cutoff 2020
|Category||Min. qualify Criteria as per Information Bulletin||Cut-off Score as per qualifying
criteria in Information Bulletin
|Revised min. qualifying criteria||Revised cutoff Score|
|General||50th Percentile||340||44th Percentile||313|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th Percentile||295||34th Percentile||270|
|Persons with Disability||45th Percentile||317||39th Percentile||291|
Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2020 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET UG counselling to get themselves registered for NEET Ayush 2020 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling.
Counselling Process ( AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for Ayush Colleges in Uttar Pradesh must have to register themselves for the NEET Ayush counselling 2020. Counselling of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacant seats and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2018 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2018 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Bakson Homoeopathic College Greater Noida|
- It is one of the premier Homoeopathic Medical Institute in Greater Noida.
- We would like to give 3.8 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best BHMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh.
Bakson Homoeopathic College Greater Noida
Address: Plot No. 36 B, Knowledge Park, Phase-I, Greater Noida. (U.P.) – 201306
Phone: 91-120-2321369, 2321370, 0120-2321375
Official website: http://www.bakson.net/
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
A. Yes, BHMCH Greater Noida is the best College. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need in the campus itself. The best thing is that BHMCH Greater Noida offers you superb arrangements.
Ans: Candidates allotted seats will be required to join the allotted college/course within stipulated time which is mentioned in counselling schedule. In some of the colleges/ universities,2-3 days’ time is required to complete admission formalities. Therefore, candidates are advised to contact allotted college immediately after the declaration of result of counselling allotment process, to know the details. If the candidate fails to join the allotted Medical/Dental College within a stipulated time, then the allotted seat will be cancelled.
Ans: Since it is an online allotment (Online Counseling) process, no documents will be required for participating in the online allotment process during the Registration process.
A. 0 (Zero)
A. The current situation is that if you score below 500 there is no chance in getting anything through the central counselling whatsoever. Few chances through the state quota are also very meek!
If it ranges between 520 to 550 you will get a govt seat through the centralized all India counselling conducted by MCI online, for sure to get a govt seat through your state quota!
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply Now