Bakson Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Greater Noida is one of the reputed Private Homoeopathic Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. The college is popularly known as Bakson Homoeopathic College Greater Noida and was founded in the year 2002. This famous BHMS College in Uttar Pradesh is affiliated with The Dr.B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra and is approved by the Central Council of Homoeopathy.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about Bakson Homoeopathic College (BHMCH Greater Noida) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Course Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
9. Frequently Asked Question
Bakson Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Greater Noida
BHMCH is a premier institute in the field of homoeopathic education. It endeavours to simplify the science of homoeopathy through a uniquely
Before we go to complete the college review, let us have a look at the major details of BHMCH Greater Noida.
|College Name||Bakson Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Greater Noida|
|Popular Name||Bakson Homoeopathic College Noida, BHMCH Greater Noida|
|Location||Gautam Budh Nagar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Affiliated with||Dr.B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra|
|Approved by||Central Council of Homoeopathy|
|Course||BHMS (UG), MD (Hom.) (PG)|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- Dr.B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra
- Approved by:- Central Council of Homoeopathy
- Aid Status: Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Hostel(Male and Female)
- Technical Issues
BHMCH Greater Noida offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate & postgraduate Homoeopathic programs.
|BHMS||4.5 Year + 1 Year Internship|
UG Course Intake Capcity
|MD (Homo)||3 Years|
|Homoeopathic Materia Medica||3 Years|
|Organon of Medicine||3 Years|
|Homoeopathic Repertory||3 Years|
PG Course Intake Capacity
|MD (HOM.) Courses||Seats|
|Homoeopathic Materia Medica||6|
|Organon of Medicine||6|
Following subjects are offered by most of the medical institutions in India:
|Materia Medica||This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs used in the treatment of disease prescribed as per the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, those principles are applied, which are necessary to obtain the results.|
|Anatomy||This subject exposes plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.|
|Community Medicine||In this subject, the health of a community or region members is concerned.|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students as a faculty member of the Bakson Homoeopathic College Noida is responsible for contributing and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Here we mentioned the admission procedure for the course, which comes under Bakson Homoeopathic College Noida. The candidate requested to go through with the given instruction.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counseling|
For PG Courses: Uttar Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush College Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Top 10 BHMS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
Here, we have mentioned the fees structure and the respective courses for only Bakson Homoeopathic College Noida, with going through this information before filling the application form.
|Duration||1 YEAR||1 YEAR||1 YEAR||1 ½ YEAR|
|Tuition fee||Rs. 2,25,000/-||Rs. 2,25,000/-||Rs. 2,25,000/-||Rs. 3,37,500/-|
|Caution money (refundable)||Rs. 20,000/-||—||—||—|
|Total amount||Rs. 2,70,000/-||Rs. 2,25,000/-||Rs. 2,25,000/-||Rs. 3,37,500/-|
|Tuition Fee||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year|
|M.D. (HOM.): Materia Medica||Rs. 2,50,000/-||Rs. 2,50,000/-||Rs. 2,50,000/-|
|M.D. (HOM.): HOM. Philosophy||Rs. 2,50,000/-||Rs. 2,50,000/-||Rs. 2,50,000/-|
|M.D. (HOM.): Repertory||Rs. 2,50,000/-||Rs. 2,50,000/-||Rs. 2,50,000/-|
|M.D. (HOM.): Practice Of Medicine||Rs. 2,50,000/-||Rs. 2,50,000/-||Rs. 2,50,000/-|
|M.D. (HOM.): HOM. Pharmacy||Rs. 2,00,000/-||Rs. 2,00,000/-||Rs. 2,00,000/-|
|M.D. (HOM.): Paediatrics||Rs. 2,00,000/-||Rs. 2,00,000/-||Rs. 2,00,000/-|
|M.D. (HOM.): Psychiatry||Rs. 2,00,000/-||Rs. 2,00,000/-||Rs. 2,00,000/-|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Uttar Pradesh NEET 2021 Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for Ayush NEET 2021 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their Ayush NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees, after which SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (that was used for AI-Ayush NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Simply those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who shall build a successful online payment of Rs. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling choice will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-Aysuh NEET-UG 2021 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
AIAPGET Counselling 2021
For aspirants applying to Bakson Homoeopathic Medical College Noida, the following flow chart shows the short but important information about the counselling procedure.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this College will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Bakson Homoeopathic College Greater Noida|
Bakson Homoeopathic College Greater Noida
Address: Plot No. 36 B, Knowledge Park, Phase-I, Greater Noida. (U.P.) – 201306
Phone: 91-120-2321369, 2321370, 0120-2321375
Official website: http://www.bakson.net/
UP NEET 2021 Admission Support
|NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. Admission is based on NEET Score.
A. No, Bakson Homoeopathic College Greater Noida is a Pvt. Homoeopathic college.
A. Plot No. 36 B, Knowledge Park, Phase-I, Greater Noida. (U.P.) – 201306
A. This college was established in the year 2002.
A. There are no management quota seats in Bakson Homoeopathic College Greater Noida, So direct admission is not impossible.
A. No, without NEET, admission is not possible in this college.