Government Homeopathic Medical College, Ghazipur, is one of the reputed Govt. Homoeopathic Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. The college is popularly known as Ghazipur Homeopathic College and was founded in 1962. It is affiliated with The Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra & Rajasthan Vidyapeeth Deemed University Udaipur and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about State Ghazipur Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital Uttar Pradesh like Fee Structure and Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Course Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
9. Frequently Asked Question
Government Homeopathic Medical College Ghazipur
Government Homeopathic Medical College Ghazipur was started to serve students with the best ayurvedic care, and the college offers courses in Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.). The college has become synonymous with one of the Best Homoeopathic Medical Colleges in Ghazipur.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at Ghazipur Homoeopathic College’s essential details.
|College Name||Government Homeopathic Medical College Ghazipur|
|Popular Name||Government Homeopathic College Ghazipur, Ghazipur Homeopathic College|
|Location||Ghazipur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Affiliated with||Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with– Dr B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra & Rajasthan Vidyapeeth Deemed University Udaipur
- Approved by– Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status– Government
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel(Male and Female)|
These are Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at Government Homeopathic Medical College Ghazipur.
Government Homeopathic College Ghazipur offers quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate Homoeopathic programs (BHMS).
|BHMS||4.5 Year + 1 Year Internship|
UG Course Intake Capacity
The following subjects are offered by most of the medical institutions in India:
|Materia Medica||This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs used in treating diseases prescribed as per the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, those principles are applied, which are necessary to obtain the results.|
|Anatomy||This subject exposes plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.|
|Community Medicine||In this subject, the health of a community or region members is concern.|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students as a faculty member of the Ghazipur Homeopathic College is responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Here we mentioned the admission procedure for the course, which comes under Government Homeopathic Medical College Ghazipur. The candidate requested to go through with the given instruction.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counseling|
For PG Courses: Uttar Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush College Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Top 10 BHMS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
Here, we have mentioned the fee structure and the respective courses for only Ghazipur Homeopathic College, going through this information before filling out the application form.
|Registration Fee (At the time of Admission)||1000|
|For the unreserved category, 50% reservation for Tuition fee||14000|
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Process
Candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for Ayush NEET 2022 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Candidates can check the Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Here we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their Ayush NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow the instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees, after which an SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (that was used for AI-Ayush NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step 2: Online Security Money Payment
- Simply those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who shall build a successful online payment of Rs. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling choice will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step 3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-Aysuh NEET-UG 2022 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this College will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
Here’s some collective information about the Ranking and Reputation of Government Homeopathic Medical College Ghazipur.
|Name of Institute||Government Homeopathic Medical College Ghazipur|
National Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Ghazipur Uttar Pradesh
Address: Rauza, Rajdepur Rd, Alawalpur Ghazipur- 233001 Uttar Pradesh
Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Admission Support
|UP Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2022 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to get admission to Government Homeopathic Medical College Ghazipur?
A. Admission is based on NEET Score.
Q. Is Government Homeopathic Medical College Ghazipurr a government college?
A. Yes, Government Homeopathic Medical College Ghazipur is a Govt. Homoeopathic college.
Q. Where is Ghazipur Homeopathic College located?
A. Ghazipur, UP.
Q. When was Ghazipur Homeopathic College Established?
A. This college was established in the year 1962.
Q. How to get direct admission to Ghazipur Homeopathic College?
A. There are no management quota seats at Ghazipur Homeopathic College, So direct admission is not impossible.
Q. How can I get admission to this Ghazipur Homeopathic College without NEET?
A. No, without NEET, admission is not possible in this college.